Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Volcel if you wouldn’t buddy boyos!

I don't know, man...

The comments lmao

funny how this type of content is allowed on youtube, even worse a disgusting creature exhibiting itself like her
yet far right-wing and anything seen as ,,controversial" content is immediately banned by the silicon valley ai, usually not even the comments are under impunity
the internet is dead and although this forum and others are not 100% free speech since it doesn't exist it's basically sacred place for anyone who desires to retain sanity and share socially condemned thoughts

Baby girl 1976, she looks more like 1876, look at the comments lusting after fall apart old creature.

Who was that other user with old guy in hat avi? Who argued the high t grandmapill
I remember him but don't know his user name

I guess I misunderstood the ChudurBudur pill then
@chudur-budur pill is legit, there's plenty of normgroids here in the U.S. who go after old ladies just to get laid :fuk:

Indeed :fuk:

Chads and old chads get all the good tight bodied pussy while sub8males have to settle on post wall, single mom, roasties :feelsugh: if you're incel you're not even in the game for pumpNdump, since braindead hung chads still give 30+ yr old roasties dick. Betabuxx relationship is expected if you're incel :feelswhat:

@Idotms masturbates to this

She SMV-mog this entire forum combined