Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment volcel if you would not ascend with the girl Nom-Nom like Milhouse

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★

GirlNomNomMilhouseLike

Milhouse has good taste I would fuck the girl Nom-Nom too

Milhouse ascended with Samantha !!!

What no pussy does to a mf

Kissing is not ascending, ascending is sexual intercourse.
They didn’t jus kiss they made out. Also they’re both 10 actually they were 9 during that episode so no sex wouldn’t be an option. He made out with a girl so he ascended

No because i don’t find cartoon characters attractive ya dope

They didn’t jus kiss they made out.
ascension is sticking your penis into a cervix not sticking your tongue into an esophagus

Also they’re both 10 actually they were 9 during that episode so no sex wouldn’t be an option.
google "Lina Medina"

He made out with a girl so he ascended
stop redefining ascension
or I guess we might say there are varying degrees but this is not the final ascension

No because i don’t cartoon characters attractive ya dope
you sound low-IQ

ascension is sticking your penis into a cervix not sticking your tongue into an esophagus
Nope they’re 10
google "Lina Medina"
I’m awaRe of the 5 year old Peruvian girl who got pregnant. That still doesn’t mean anything barely any kid even in the shittiest ghettos are having sex at 10 man. On top of that this is the Simpsons don’t think a show like the Simpsons would showcase kids doing something like that.
or I guess we might say there are varying degrees but this is not the final ascension
Bro these are little 4th graders, a bunch of these characters have never had a date either. Meanwhile milhouse comes and is able to rizz up Samantha and get her to come follow him to Bart’s home.

Average ID post in 2023

If the girl nomnom is 18,00000 years old (not even a millisecond younger) then I would

Nope they’re 10
Ascension doesn't change definition based on age groups.

That still doesn’t mean anything barely any kid even in the shittiest ghettos are having sex at 10 man.
So you admit it happens and you were wrong to say it doesn't happen.

Also no - it does happen outside of ghettos, all it would take is a lack of supervision.

On top of that this is the Simpsons don’t think a show like the Simpsons would showcase kids doing something like that.
They don't showcase every time someone takes a shit it doesn't mean we're meant to assume they're not shitting.

We haven't seen Flanders impregnate his wife either, what point are you trying to make?

Bro these are little 4th graders, a bunch of these characters have never had a date either.
Which ones?
How would you know?

Meanwhile milhouse comes and is able to rizz up Samantha and get her to come follow him to Bart’s home.
Yes because he got lucky with a unicorn with a lot of insecurity.

But they did not have sex so he did not ascend.

Maybe he might've, but they didn't.

I think if they had fucked she still wouldn't dumped him for Chad.

google "Lina Medina"

you sound low-IQ
Typo you fuckin pedo

google "Lina Medina"

you sound low-IQ
Typo you fuckin pedo

Ascension doesn't change definition based on age groups.
Yes it does
So you admit it happens and you were wrong to say it doesn't happen.

Also no - it does happen outside of ghettos, all it would take is a lack of supervision.
Very rarely
They don't showcase every time someone takes a shit it doesn't mean we're meant to assume they're not shitting.

We haven't seen Flanders impregnate his wife either, what point are you trying to make?
False equivalency. We obviously know Flanders had sex to have his kids. However if there was sex going on amongst the youth they’d be talking about it frequently. It’s obvious there isn’t
Which ones?
How would you know?
Wendell for example what about database, Lewis? Richard? There’s a shit ton I could name.
Yes because he got lucky with a unicorn with a lot of insecurity.

But they did not have sex so he did not ascend.

Maybe he might've, but they didn't.

I think if they had fucked she still wouldn't dumped him for Chad.
What a cope. They’re 10 mate

Yes it does

"I kissed a girl when I was five so I ascended even though I am a 60 year old virgin I mog all you sex-havers who never kissed a girl as a preteen but are balls-deep in pussy with your wife each night"

nobody thinks this

False equivalency. We obviously know Flanders had sex to have his kids.
It's not false equivalency as I wasn't saying it was equivalent.

I was saying that obviously things can happen without us seeing them happen.

Also no, you don't know that - Maude might've fucked some other guy and Flanders got drunk and Maude lied to him and said they fucked when they didn't.

You don't know.

However if there was sex going on amongst the youth they’d be talking about it frequently. It’s obvious there isn’t
Not guaranteed to talk about it frequently if they feared being overheard and getting in trouble for it, or felt ashamed.

Also you're assuming here that we necessarily hear all the important conversations in the show - not a guarantee.

For all we know, Marge has had mascarriages and abortions and we've never seen those conversations.

Wendell for example what about database, Lewis? Richard? There’s a shit ton I could name.
fair point I guess Milhouse used to be low-inhib enough to mog them until he was broken by Samantha abandoning him

What a cope. They’re 10 mate
every girl who has dumped her looksmatch to go and fuck chad used to be 10 too

"I kissed a girl when I was five so I ascended even though I am a 60 year old virgin I mog all you sex-havers who never kissed a girl as a preteen but are balls-deep in pussy with your wife each night"

nobody thinks this
I think rizzing up and making out with a girl is pretty significant.
It's not false equivalency as I wasn't saying it was equivalent.

I was saying that obviously things can happen without us seeing them happen.

Also no, you don't know that - Maude might've fucked some other guy and Flanders got drunk and Maude lied to him and said they fucked when they didn't.

You don't know.
The show doesn’t exist independently outside of what we’re shown so that didn’t happen. The kids aren’t having sex because the show hasn’t mentioned it. This isn’t a virtual reality type world or Minecraft that has its own things outside of what it shows you. The Simpsons reality is whatever we’re shown or seen. Maybe you could refer to the comics or games but even then they don’t show anything
Not guaranteed to talk about it frequently if they feared being overheard and getting in trouble for it, or felt ashamed.

Also you're assuming here that we necessarily hear all the important conversations in the show - not a guarantee.

For all we know, Marge has had mascarriages and abortions and we've never seen those conversations.
Nope the show doesn’t exist independently it exists dependent on the writers and animators. These things never happen because they were never wrote down or animated.
fair point I guess Milhouse used to be low-inhib enough to mog them until he was broken by Samantha abandoning him
True. Milhouse was definitely broken but Samantha didn’t abandon him it was Bart who caused her to go to that school in the first place.
every girl who has dumped her looksmatch to go and fuck chad used to be 10 too
Yes but this is the Simpsons.

I think rizzing up and making out with a girl is pretty significant.
yes, you can call it semi-ascension or something if you alike but it's not the traditional meaning

The show doesn’t exist independently outside of what we’re shown so that didn’t happen.
of course it does, all shows have implied things we assume to be true based on logic and reality

The kids aren’t having sex because the show hasn’t mentioned it.
The idea that we should assume characters in a show aren't fucking because we're not told it is a silly approach.

I guess technically Seymour Skinner wasn't fucking Edna Krabapple in that janitor's closet either, right?
After all, he said he was still a virgin, and nobody would lie about that.

this isn’t a virtual reality type world or Minecraft that has its own things outside of what it shows you.
Of course it is.

What you think people aren't baking bread in Ba Sing Se because Aang didn't witness it in the Earth Kingdom?

Minecraft is also a hilarious example because I'm pretty sure nothing habits inside vacant chunks, they only get updated when you go there.

The Simpsons reality is whatever we’re shown or seen. Maybe you could refer to the comics or games but even then they don’t show anything
In any fiction the idea is a world is painted where you are shown some portions but are meant to assume other things are happening according to reasonable expectations.

Naruto takes a piss every day. We're not sure the exact time he takes a piss or that he does it, but it's reasonable to expect he's doing that off-screen because that's how biology operates, even an unusual one like his.

Nope the show doesn’t exist independently it exists dependent on the writers and animators. These things never happen because they were never wrote down or animated.
Canon has degrees of impact but the idea we're meant to assume nothing happens because it's not seen.

Do we see every time Flanders takes out the trash?

True. Milhouse was definitely broken but Samantha didn’t abandon him it was Bart who caused her to go to that school in the first place.
I consider her not sneaking out of the school to be abandoning him.
A guy in a boys-only school would have snuck out to see his GF

Yes but this is the Simpsons.
Simpsons is a highly sexual and degenerate world, I wouldn't expect the populations to be more puritan than our own.

yes, you can call it semi-ascension or something if you alike but it's not the traditional meaning
Ascension is different amongst 10 year olds. But if milhouse is like this at 10 chances are he won’t be incel however they fucking made milhouse more beta and a simp for Lisa after like season 5/6.
of course it does, all shows have implied things we assume to be true based on logic and reality
It’s inferred on screen that’s why
The idea that we should assume characters in a show aren't fucking because we're not told it is a silly approach.

I guess technically Seymour Skinner wasn't fucking Edna Krabapple in that janitor's closet either, right?
After all, he said he was still a virgin, and nobody would lie about that.
It was inferred and practically said on screen what they were doing and it was also shown what they were doing in the closet. They needed to show and tell us that for us to know.
Of course it is.

What you think people aren't baking bread in Ba Sing Se because Aang didn't witness it in the Earth Kingdom?
Avatar is different from the Simpsons and again it’s inferred inside the show.
Minecraft is also a hilarious example because I'm pretty sure nothing habits inside vacant chunks, they only get updated when you go there.
I guess but you get the point.
In any fiction the idea is a world is painted where you are shown some portions but are meant to assume other things are happening according to reasonable expectations.

Naruto takes a piss every day. We're not sure the exact time he takes a piss or that he does it, but it's reasonable to expect he's doing that off-screen because that's how biology operates, even an unusual one like his.
If it’s not inferred he takes a piss everyday then it’s not canon that he does. You assume it happens but who knows the writers could say naruto just hold its and the fireballs he releases contains his piss. If it isn’t outright said or shown I won’t assume it’s true.
Canon has degrees of impact but the idea we're meant to assume nothing happens because it's not seen.

Do we see every time Flanders takes out the trash?
The show doesn’t exist independently from what we’re seen. When Flanders it not on screen he isn’t existing at the moment. So he isn’t doing anything except being in oblivion.
I consider her not sneaking out of the school to be abandoning him.
A guy in a boys-only school would have snuck out to see his GF
I don’t think she knows where he lives plus the school is pretty far away.
Simpsons is a highly sexual and degenerate world, I wouldn't expect the populations to be more puritan than our own.
No it isn’t.

Ascension is different amongst 10 year olds.
Ascension is static, it means to have consensual sex with a woman. It doesn't become handholding or some bullshit just because of age.
Those are important pre-ascension markers but we need to have some static parameters here or the term loses usefulness.

But if milhouse is like this at 10 chances are he won’t be incel
I don't agree, it is possible to go from french-kissing in middle school to having your life fall apart and lose status and have negligible ascension chances.

however they fucking made milhouse more beta and a simp for Lisa after like season 5/6.
the SIMP was in him all along - idolized Stankey and got even more desperate for validation when she abandoned him
he would've simped for Lisa anyway, you can see how he just says whatever will please them and has no scurples
IE "love your dress" "my dad makes me I hate it" "i hate it too"

It’s inferred on screen that’s why
some things aren't inferred on-screen so much as extrapolated from our knowledge of reality

It was inferred and practically said on screen what they were doing
but not ACTUALLY said
btw I think you mean "imply" here, not "infer"
and it was also shown what they were doing in the closet. They needed to show and tell us that for us to know.
we did not see Seymour's dick go into Edna's vagina therefore we don't know they had sex, maybe they just kissed and groped

Avatar is different from the Simpsons and again it’s inferred inside the show.
Again you mean 'implied'.
But things don't need to be overtly implied for us to know they probably happen based on IRL patterns we expect to see here.

If it’s not inferred he takes a piss everyday then it’s not canon that he does.
It is not implied, so you should not infer this from an absent implication.

You assume it happens but who knows the writers could say naruto just hold its and the fireballs he releases contains his piss.
If it isn’t outright said or shown I won’t assume it’s true.
Things outright 'said' or 'shown' are often wrong though, so you can't absolutely -know- anything about any show.
You just have reasonable degrees of certainty.

It is a continuum of belieability, not a dichotomy.

The show doesn’t exist independently from what we’re seen.
The "show" is what we are shown, sure.
But the "universe" most definitely encompasses more than what is 'shown'.
That is because it is part of the imagination.

For example we are meant to imagine that Lisa Simpson is a human being with a heart and a brain even though she literally has neither of these things and might be intended as a non-human robot imposter in the story.

When Flanders it not on screen he isn’t existing at the moment. So he isn’t doing anything except being in oblivion.
I don't agree. Flanders exists in our imagination. Sure he is Schrodinger's Flanders so we can't confirm it but we can take reasonable guesses

I don’t think she knows where he lives plus the school is pretty far away.
She would know his surname is Van Houten she could probably find out through a phone book where he lives.

Saint Sebastian's School for Wicked Girls is most likely in Quebec since it's run by French-Canadian nuns. It's not like she's on another continent. She could sneak out and illegally immigrate into USA due to Biden's policies.

No it isn’t.
Look at the ADMR vid Patty and Selma made tho

Ascension is static, it means to have consensual sex with a woman. It doesn't become handholding or some bullshit just because of age.
Those are important pre-ascension markers but we need to have some static parameters here or the term loses usefulness.
Well this pre ascension then. These are still 10 year olds.
I don't agree, it is possible to go from french-kissing in middle school to having your life fall apart and lose status and have negligible ascension chances.
It’s very rare
the SIMP was in him all along - idolized Stankey and got even more desperate for validation when she abandoned him
he would've simped for Lisa anyway, you can see how he just says whatever will please them and has no scurples
IE "love your dress" "my dad makes me I hate it" "i hate it too"
That isn’t as bad as he was later on. Also who wouldn’t milhouse had a good girl there. You wouldn’t do that if you weren’t milhouse?
some things aren't inferred on-screen so much as extrapolated from our knowledge of reality
Eh.
but not ACTUALLY said
btw I think you mean "imply" here, not "infer"
Yes
we did not see Seymour's dick go into Edna's vagina therefore we don't know they had sex, maybe they just kissed and groped
They weren’t just doing that as we saw in that scene and genuinely it did imply they were having sex.
Again you mean 'implied'.
But things don't need to be overtly implied for us to know they probably happen based on IRL patterns we expect to see here.
No because a show is different from IRL.
It is not implied, so you should not infer this from an absent implication.
Exactly if it isn’t outright said or shown it really isn’t happening or even important to whatever is going on.
Things outright 'said' or 'shown' are often wrong though, so you can't absolutely -know- anything about any show.
You just have reasonable degrees of certainty.

It is a continuum of belieability, not a dichotomy.
Sure but inferring that there’s Incels or some stuff like that in the simpsons is more or less a cope. I think I can have that amount of certainty.
The "show" is what we are shown, sure.
But the "universe" most definitely encompasses more than what is 'shown'.
That is because it is part of the imagination.

For example we are meant to imagine that Lisa Simpson is a human being with a heart and a brain even though she literally has neither of these things and might be intended as a non-human robot imposter in the story.
If the writers didn’t add it or the animators didn’t it’s kind of pointless to make some wild inference about arbitrary things. It’s like pretending that they have hoverboards because it’s a cartoon there’s no proof of that and the writers haven’t put it in. So I’m going to assume it just isn’t there and it isn’t there.
I don't agree. Flanders exists in our imagination. Sure he is Schrodinger's Flanders so we can't confirm it but we can take reasonable guesses
All characters are Schrödinger’s box once they’re not in the screen. The Difference is the cat is actually real.
She would know his surname is Van Houten she could probably find out through a phone book where he lives.

Saint Sebastian's School for Wicked Girls is most likely in Quebec since it's run by French-Canadian nuns. It's not like she's on another continent. She could sneak out and illegally immigrate into USA due to Biden's policies.
1. This episode is from 1991 Biden wasn’t president it was George HW bush.
2. No she’s 10 why would she do that
3. We don’t know what Springfield they’re in too. Also why would she be in Quebec they never mentioned anything like that. She’s probably in a town outside of Springfield maybe even ShelbyVille. But no evidence she was in Canada anyways last we hear from her is this episode released in 1991.
Look at the ADMR vid Patty and Selma made tho
What. Patty & Selma are like the only dykes in the show and that’s the only super sexual scene

Also nice my 2000th post

it is possible to go from french-kissing in middle school to having your life fall apart and lose status and have negligible ascension chances.
It’s very rare
stop making shit up how the fuck would you know if it's rare for guys lives to fall apart?

each progression forward into sexhaver chad status is progressively harder so fewer do it

That isn’t as bad as he was later on.
yes, he hit his peak early, a lot of people do
rejection ruins your idealism and drive

Also who wouldn’t milhouse had a good girl there. You wouldn’t do that if you weren’t milhouse?
A good girl wouldn't want you to lie to her, either to say a bad dress looked good, or to deny you thought a dress was beautiful to conform to her view.

genuinely it did imply they were having sex
implications come in degrees and there are always multiple ways to interpret a scene

No because a show is different from IRL.
Shows are 100% like IRL where we infer things from implied patterns to build a narrative.

Exactly if it isn’t outright said or shown it really isn’t happening or even important to whatever is going on.
That's complete bullshit, you have a very base-level appreciation of fiction then.
Things that aren't outright shown or outright described can be some of the most interesting and important things about appreciating fiction as a fan.
This is where intelligence and imagination excel at bringing products to life.

inferring that there’s Incels or some stuff like that in the simpsons is more or less a cope. I think I can have that amount of certainty.
A lot of characters are designed to represent incel-like archtypes, not sure how you don't see that.

If the writers didn’t add it or the animators didn’t it’s kind of pointless to make some wild inference about arbitrary things.
My inferences are not wild or arbitrary.
Clearly you disagree.
How do we resolve this weighting?

It’s like pretending that they have hoverboards because it’s a cartoon there’s no proof of that and the writers haven’t put it in.
given some of the scifi tech we've seen Frink use it's highly probable it exists in that world
GKG
also remember that Lucy Lawless can fly and there are aliens

So I’m going to assume it just isn’t there and it isn’t there.
low-IQ assumption given how low-realism Simpsons often is

All characters are Schrödinger’s box once they’re not in the screen. The Difference is the cat is actually real.
The cat's not real anymore if he was vaporized. You haven't found out yet.

Also fictional things are real in the sense that memes are real.
Characters and stories exist in the brains of their creators and readers with commonalities and differences.

she’s 10 why would she do that
because she loves Milhouse enough to do it
but she doesn't
that's why in all the future episodes we never see her - even when she had plenty of time to graduate and come see him

why would she be in Quebec they never mentioned anything like that. She’s probably in a town outside of Springfield maybe even ShelbyVille. But no evidence she was in Canada
I already explained - because it is run by French-Canadian nuns.

Quebec is a good example of a place where the school might be, as that is where French-Canadians originate.

Obviously it's not a guarantee I'm just saying it seems more likely than any American state.

stop making shit up how the fuck would you know if it's rare for guys lives to fall apart?

each progression forward into sexhaver chad status is progressively harder so fewer do it
False normies are having sex. All it means is that you’re already Normie tier meaning you’re above us Incels. By ascend I mean Normie tier this could go from even low tier Normie.
yes, he hit his peak early, a lot of people do
rejection ruins your idealism and drive
Truecels never had a drive unlike normies
A good girl wouldn't want you to lie to her, either to say a bad dress looked good, or to deny you thought a dress was beautiful to conform to her view.
I don’t think she necessarily wanted him to lie or cared. Again she’s 10 and these are characters written by writers. Anyways this isn’t really proving anything other than that milhouse knows how to rizz up a girl.
implications come in degrees and there are always multiple ways to interpret a scene
Sure but there are some objective things about a scene.
Shows are 100% like IRL where we infer things from implied patterns to build a narrative.
We can about a random story we don’t know but this is a show called the Simpsons where the story is complete and already set. We know what happen and we watched the full episode so we already know what had happen.
That's complete bullshit, you have a very base-level appreciation of fiction then.
Things that aren't outright shown or outright described can be some of the most interesting and important things about appreciating fiction as a fan.
This is where intelligence and imagination excel at bringing products to life.
Sure I guess but nonetheless we aren’t writers so what we say is simply extra imagination.
A lot of characters are designed to represent incel-like archtypes, not sure how you don't see that.
Mainly Moe who you claimed ascended because of that midget girl he had. If moe at 50 ascended because of a midget girl he found online how come milhouse getting a girl irl first time they see each other isn’t.
My inferences are not wild or arbitrary.
Clearly you disagree.
How do we resolve this weighting?
I’m not sure. The thing we’re arguing on is whether or not Milhouse is truecel due to his relationship with Samantha. Watching the episode makes me feel a certain way it makes me feel happy for milhouse once but that’s besides the topic. anyways my argument is no but our disagreement turned into a more philosophical perspective.
given some of the scifi tech we've seen Frink use it's highly probable it exists in that world
View attachment 692784
also remember that Lucy Lawless can fly and there are aliens
True.
low-IQ assumption given how low-realism Simpsons often is

The cat's not real anymore if he was vaporized. You haven't found out yet.

Also fictional things are real in the sense that memes are real.
Characters and stories exist in the brains of their creators and readers with commonalities and differences.
You know what I’ll just say you’re right at this point I still think if the writers haven’t openly said the show can be up to interpretation and can exist outside what the writers right then who knows for sure.
because she loves Milhouse enough to do it
but she doesn't
that's why in all the future episodes we never see her - even when she had plenty of time to graduate and come see him
I mean they never age in the show. They’re always 10 so this episode despite it being 31 years old to them is only 6 months ago maybe. Also it would be more or less milhouse’ to do it not just because he’s a guy but since he’s the major character he’s supposed to do the adventure. He’s also known for being rowdy and has been to many places. Well at least at the time of the episode he was rowdy now they made him beta and very timid and deserved.
I already explained - because it is run by French-Canadian nuns.

Quebec is a good example of a place where the school might be, as that is where French-Canadians originate.

Obviously it's not a guarantee I'm just saying it seems more likely than any American state.
Yes but it’s most likely just some joke the writers did, the French Canadian school is still probably located in or close to Springfield. I mean Bart and milhouse biked there and I don’t think the Springfield they live in is close to Quebec.

False normies are having sex. All it means is that you’re already Normie tier meaning you’re above us Incels. By ascend I mean Normie tier this could go from even low tier Normie.
Truecels never had a drive unlike normies
drive always exists to varying degrees, it is not an absolute