Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Volcel if you wo- you know what, nevermind

Just lol at being in a relationship.

I'm at around 10% right now and I get skinny-shamed too. Old women actually treat me really well despite me being a truecel because they think I'm malnourished. I have to wear children's clothes just to have a shirt fit my waistline. At 15% I was getting called skinny, too, though. But if you bloat past that, your face gets fucked up. You can't win as an incel.
I am honestly coping with trying to bulkmaxxx because lean maxxxing didn't help me at all

I have less facial definition but that's like complaining about a turd smelling a bit worse than it usually does

I am honestly coping with trying to bulkmaxxx because lean maxxxing didn't help me at all

I have less facial definition but that's like complaining about a turd smelling a bit worse than it usually does
You're just going to look less distinctive but still bad because of your genes. Nothing's going to help. Might as well pick a bf% you're comfortable with and stick to it.

Nothing's going to help.
I know but I need to cope and something to delude myself to look forward to and create a fake sense of direction and goal

Maybe bulk maxxxing might be 1% more beneficial than leanmaxing, could run just be fat ogremaxing game like Zion Williamson lol

I know but I need to cope and something to delude myself to look forward to and create a fake sense of direction and goal

Maybe bulk maxxxing might be 1% more beneficial than leanmaxing, could run just be fat ogremaxing game like Zion Williamson lol
If you stopped leanmaxxing at 15%, you didn't really give it a fair shake. 8-12% is ideal for bodily and facial aesthetics whether you're naturally lean or not. It was a really harsh pill for me to swallow at first, but it's true. It's even better just for sheer function.

If you stopped leanmaxxing at 15%, you didn't really give it a fair shake. 8-12% is ideal for bodily and facial aesthetics whether you're naturally lean or not. It was a really harsh pill for me to swallow at first, but it's true. It's even better just for sheer function.
At my absolute skinniest in my teens I was about 12-15% range. 15 was late teens. It didn't help. Still ugly and just looked like a twig who could be easily killed. So now I'm seriously considering to just ogre max. I have a okay/decent frame with wrist/ankle and shoulders accounted. It might be more beneficial overall

Giphy 12

At my absolute skinniest in my teens I was about 12-15% range. 15 was late teens. It didn't help. Still ugly and just looked like a twig who could be easily killed. So now I'm seriously considering to just ogre max
Won't work if you have skinny wrists like most incels seem to. You'll just look skinny-fat. But if your wrists are at least 7.5 inches, preferably more than 8, then sure, definitely ogremax. I'd strongly advise against it if they're less than 7 inches, though.

Won't work if you have skinny wrists like most incels seem to. You'll just look skinny-fat. But if your wrists are at least 7.5 inches, preferably more than 8, then sure, definitely ogremax. I'd strongly advise against it if they're less than 7 inches, though.
yeah, wrists are about 7.3-7.5ish so not ideal but I could give it a shot. Shoulders bone about 21-22 inches . I remember using one of those lean potential calculators that account for ankle wrist and height etc and results were promising

Volcel if you wouldn't

yeah, wrists are about 7.3-7.5ish so not ideal but I could give it a shot. Shoulders bone about 21-22 inches . I remember using one of those lean potential calculators that account for ankle wrist and height etc and results were promising
Your wrists mog mine by almost a whole inch jfl. No wonder you can carry 20% fat and be fine with it. 20% on me looks god-awful. 15% is the fattest I can be without looking like a bag of wet socks.

Your wrists mog mine by almost a whole inch jfl. No wonder you can carry 20% fat and be fine with it. 20% on me looks god-awful. 15% is the fattest I can be without looking like a bag of wet socks.
I don't exactly look great. I'm still fat. Just not obese

Her flesh could feed over 100 starving African children

Last edited:
Despite the fact that he is a manlet. His face is atleast normie tier. I think tweets like this get so much attention because it strengthens womens hypergamy. An obese 3/10 women can get a 5/10 man easily.

I don't exactly look great. I'm still fat. Just not obese
Hardly anyone does. 20% is really hard to pull off. But you can at least look normal. If I tried to ogremax and bloat to 20%, I'd have tuba players following me around in public to give me background music while I walk.