Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Volcel if you wo- you know what, nevermind

This creature literally looks like a barrel

I probably could have deadlifted her

He looks sub 6', therefore this is all he can get

This guy is a chubby manlet, but he has decent facial bones so he gets to fuck landwhales that are incel's looksmatch.

look at that profile pic
why do foids try to hide their gluttony if they are so proud of it

I could lift and toss her

Bitch built like a battery

Jfl he is manlet but decent, it's over for ogrecels

Another young couple where the guy mogs the foid by 4 points
that dude is a legit high-tier normie, maybe even chadlite if he started lifting,
and he's dating a literal fucking 3/10
it's fucking over

that dude is a legit high-tier normie, maybe even chadlite if he started lifting,
and he's dating a literal fucking 3/10
it's fucking over
It never even began for us...

Fat on the ass is most missing with her

goddamnit he is a manlet
no wonder he settled for that thing

I'd be crushed under her weight.

I would lift her a double-leg takedown and drive her through the window.

She lifemogs us all combined

@LastGerman your women lifting abilities are needed.

He arm mogs me

Lol at trying to carry a landwhale

Im gonna build muscle tbh fuck all this bullshit.
Don't feel bad, those are fatceps, no definition whatsoever.

Proud volcel
If your sillhoute is closer to trashcan than a human female I think nature is suggesting something.

What a fat whore, abomination to the core

This is why artificial wombs and female companion robots need to exist. No man should have to settle for that thing.

It baffles me how these whales can get boyfriends who are more fit than them.

Remember, no landwhales

Whats the point in dating her? If you tell her to lose weight and she does then she will leave you for a better dude. Not that I can in the first place anyway. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's fucking over, this is considered funny and entertainment.

What is more fucking over,is, a fat girl like her receives so much attention. I bet she doesn't give a fuck about her weight with that much validation. Fucking hell, she gives no shit about the consequences of obesity.

If this landwhale is what his boyfriend only can get, he is incel in my books.

Another young couple where the guy mogs the foid by 4 points
This why blackpill will never work on the masses, guys will stoop this low and delude themselves they actually love an obese girl.

She lifemogs us all combined

One of the rare moments ppl having sex is not suifuel for me. Her boyfriend's pelvis likely has multiple micro fractures from pounding this lard tub.

Volcel it is then.

Hes a 6/10 gymcel, but ethnic+manlet = 2/10 landwhale is his looksmatch

incredible

He arm mogs me

Lol at trying to carry a landwhale

Im gonna build muscle tbh fuck all this bullshit.

If he arm mogs you iv got bad news boyo.

Also idc what any of you say. At this point I'd honestly fuck the shit out of her.

Don't feel bad, those are fatceps, no definition whatsoever.
Why and how do normies think being fat is the same thing as being buff? Must be thanks to football and obesitt normalcy
It's fucking over, this is considered funny and entertainment.

What is more fucking over,is, a fat girl like her receives so much attention. I bet she doesn't give a fuck about her weight with that much validation. Fucking hell, she gives no shit about the consequences of obesity.

If this landwhale is what his boyfriend only can get, he is incel in my books.

This why blackpill will never work on the masses, guys will stoop this low and delude themselves they actually love an obese girl.

One of the rare moments ppl having sex is not suifuel for me. Her boyfriend's pelvis likely has multiple micro fractures from pounding this lard tub.
(By the way sex isn't important sweaty)
I'd be crushed under her weight.
How much do you think she weighs? I'd bet she is enough to be an NFL offensive lineman

Last edited:
Why would anyone stay with a girl like her? :feelswhat:
She isn't funny, her body looks weird and unhuman. :feelsugh:
Life isn't fair, ugly foids can do well while ugly men can't.

:feelspuke: jfl at dating a landwhale

They don't know what definition looks like outside media, so all they see in the real world is bulk. It's not just normies, either. One idiot incel posted this pic in a comment thread on cucktears to prove incels aren't fat (he claims to be 15% body fat).
JFL, I remember I'd get shit on for being too skinny when I was a legit 15% bf

I think being fat is normalized now because normies are retarded

I'm actually fat now at 20% bf and now people think I look "normal" while I know I'm actually a fatass now

JFL, I remember I'd get shit on for being too skinny when I was a legit 15% bf

I think being fat is normalized now because normies are retarded

I'm actually fat now at 20% bf and now people think I look "normal" while I know I'm actually a fatass now
I'm at around 10% right now and I get skinny-shamed too. Old women actually treat me really well despite me being a truecel because they think I'm malnourished. I have to wear children's clothes just to have a shirt fit my waistline. At 15% I was getting called skinny, too, though. But if you bloat past that, your face gets fucked up. You can't win as an incel.