Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Volcel if you are not tablemaxxing/gardenmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
Didn't read but I'm getting a small table for my balcony soon.

Just build a table bro. Chicks dig that shit,

Women fuck the corners of table tops
remember that

I have a garden and no one gives a shit lol at this post. Just have a green thumb theory?
This is my gardenmaxxed backyard, and yet no success to be found
C863BEDC 2FD4 4B0D 9945 C7DF4A38EFAD

they want me to build a table for her and chad to fuck on

Gardenmaxxing is legit. I heard that having plants nearby helps cure depression, so I'll buy a couple so that hopefully I don't off myself too soon.

I built a garden and planted a table, where are my wymn?

Love the backyard ngl. I'm in process of redesigning mine for similar look.
Thanks man. Originally backyard was super sloped and I had to get it leveled out which took a bit but it came out looking nice

I life in an apartment, so I don't have a garden and community gardens are very expensive here
I wish my family moved to countryside instead of having me life all my life in a normie cage in urban environment designed for bugmen
having a garden/field has been a dream of mine for the longest time, but such basic shit is impossible to afford in this shithole

I have a garden and no one gives a shit lol at this post. Just have a green thumb theory?
This is my gardenmaxxed backyard, and yet no success to be found
View attachment 255886
Extremely comfy, brocel. Always wanted to have a green thumb like you. Mogs me hard.

gardening is legit though. just put some seeds and eventually you get free food. great for neets. maybe water it if it's dry. also it's good to see plants growing, gives you a sense of accomplishment. not much else does in this world