Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Volcel if you are not below 12% BF

Mog

Mog

Banned
-
You have no right to call yourself an incel if you are above 12% bodyfat

:chad:

Cope, If you don't have body fat on your face, you are not volcel, and bodyfat on the face only start at >30% levels

you mean 16+ %.

12-15% is still decently lean and most men can see their abs at this level

so you are suggesting us to become a top tier athlete?

no body fat for your height

b-b-but i thought women were supposed to love me for who i am...
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:

you mean 16+ %.

15 is lean but 9-12% is ideal and were most guys start to see their abs. It's still cope though, you can't even tell the difference between 12 and 15% body fat with a shirt and shorts on.

Last edited:
Im over 100 kgs

Cope, If you don't have body fat on your face, you are not volcel, and bodyfat on the face only start at >30% levels
Biggest cope ever. Three water molecules bind to 1 glycerol and 3 fatty acid molecules. Your face becomes bloated. Difference between me when debloated (through diuretics) and bloated (regular) is astonishing
you mean 16+ %.

No I mean ~12%. It's a bit hard to maintain but that's the price you gotta pay for shit fat storage genetics

Biggest cope ever. Three water molecules bind to 1 glycerol and 3 fatty acid molecules. Your face becomes bloated. Difference between me when debloated (through diuretics) and bloated (regular) is astonishing

No I mean ~12%. It's a bit hard to maintain but that's the price you gotta pay for shit genetics
Wait, you really think the eye area and the jaw of someone who is between 20-30%, would change if he was 12%? No, it wouldn't.

Wait, you really think the eye area and the jaw of someone who is between 20-30%, would change if he was 12%? No, it wouldn't.
Eye area won't really change, but the jaw will. That's where most of the fat storage on the face is

Eye area won't really change, but the jaw will. That's where most of the fat storage on the face is
Eye area is 70% of your looks, so its irrational to call someone incel if he is not 12%bf or below.

And no, jaw is not going to change, the cheekbones are, but not the jaw

no body fat for your height or mm of bone

That's actually cope. Where did you pull the percentage from? Imho jaw is more important

''Its cope bro, jaw is law :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:'

Also, eye area can't be fixed properly, so its impossible to ascend as one eyecel. Look at lachowski with a different IPD (He has the same PFL and UEE, just the IPD changes):

Last edited:
That's actually cope. Where did you pull the percentage from? Imho jaw is more important
both are important.
"a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link"

I am sorry bro you don't know shit. If I had a decent jaw area I wouldnt be rotting here
Me too, my eyes are not my issue, but my faceshape and my jaw.

Average eye area and bad jaw = incel, but can ascend via surgery
Average jaw and bad eye area = incel forever, surgery can't help

Thats what I meant

Me too, my eyes are not my issue, but my faceshape and my jaw.

Average eye area and bad jaw = incel, but can ascend via surgery
Average jaw and bad eye area = incel forever, surgery can't help

Thats what I mean
So why dont you get a surgery lel

Im 100% body fat
guess im not an Incel

so you are suggesting us to become a top tier athlete?
Just be a top tier athlete or take serious steroids/weight loss supplements theory

I was never over 25% and my face was really fat when I was around 15%. My face only really got leaner with age. You can look at photos of Tom Brady to see the same thing - when he was 22-25 or so his face was very fat but his body wasn't.

With my genetics, when I was younger I could have visible abs with a double-chin and like 3 rolls of fat under my ass.

At a certain point, though, your face looks Worse with low bodyfat. the peak for every man varies, but is probably somewhere in the 10-15% range for most.
You can't even see the jaw of most guys with 20-30% bodyfat because it's covered in a shit ton of fat.

why would your face look better if you have an oval shaped head and non-prominent facial bones?
it doesn't. i've had extremely low body fat, auschwitz mode. face looked worse and my hair was even thinner than normal.
advice for fat chadlites.

no leanness for your recession

I was, and I was still getting rejected by foids. Go back to looksmax you annoying faggot