Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Volcel if virgin-only

lennox

lennox

Ticking time bomb
★★
Finding a foid of low body count, let alone a virgin, becomes progressively harder as time goes on. The foids around you just keep stacking the bodies mang. We really can't afford to care if anyone is a virgin. I'd go as far to say that you're volcel if you won't get with a nonvirgin foid; they simply don't exist. You're volcel because you've moved the goalpost impossibly far away to virgin ascension.

I know this has been said for a thousand times so thank you for your time if you're bothering to reply.

This is inspired by this thread:

If your definition of ascending means pumping and dumping sluts who just want casual sex anyways, then go ahead. More power to you.

Trucel trait: Nonvirgin females loathes you

If your definition of ascending means pumping and dumping sluts who just want casual sex anyways, then go ahead. More power to you.
Marrying somebody who's been with others before might feel bad but it seems to be the standard, even amongst normies, that they've had previous partners before marriage. Ever heard of the term, "starter girlfriend?"

Marrying somebody who's been with others before might feel bad but it seems to be the standard, even amongst normies, that they've had previous partners before marriage. Ever heard of the term, "starter girlfriend?"
Practice girlfriends are along the same effect. Even when it comes to LTR, serial monogamy appears to be more of the norm nowadays.

Trucel trait: Nonvirgin females loathes you
Yeah, it's the virgin females who can't get enough of me. But I'm keeping my hands off of them for you guys.

Females can see red flags in men who haven't had previous partners or sex. Red flag here means ugly or ND.

I know the personality detector meme on this forum is just that, but autism is very apparent to people and it really drives foids away. Average looking men who should have some romantic success can fail from having it

Red flag here means ugly or ND.

I know the personality detector meme on this forum is just that, but autism is very apparent to people and it really drives foids away. Average looking men who should have some romantic success can fail from having it
Most autistic men remain virgin, even if they have sex (looks) they have still very low chances for marriage or having children.

Are we talking about serious stuff like LTR or just pump and dump ?

Practice girlfriends are along the same effect. Even when it comes to LTR, serial monogamy appears to be more of the norm nowadays.
I meant "practice gf" not starter. Whoops.
Most autistic men remain virgin, even if they have sex (looks) they have still very low chances for marriage or having children.
Who knew it'd be the autistic man that would be "virgin only." If what you say is true, then what St Hamudi said is true: "I was born and my life was over" :feelsrope:

Are we talking about serious stuff like LTR or just pump and dump ?
I'm talking LTR. I don't think you can even find a virgin to just fuck unless you're chad. My main point here is that you can't even find a virgin! The premise is flawed from the start because there are no virgin foids. And waiting around or searching for them passes the time and more disappear

I'm talking LTR. I don't think you can even find a virgin to just fuck unless you're chad. My main point here is that you can't even find a virgin! The premise is flawed from the start because there are no virgin foids. And waiting around or searching for them passes the time and more disappear
Id gladly pump and dump a no virgin, but LTR seems cucked to me. It wouldnt even workout because of the massive difference in terms of sexual experience

Id gladly pump and dump a no virgin, but LTR seems cucked to me. It wouldnt even workout because of the massive difference in terms of sexual experience
Time's a-ticking. Get to it buddy boyo

Time's a-ticking. Get to it buddy boyo
There is no point, i tried everything that doesnt include hardmaxxing or Jewish dating apps

Also

Volcel if you wouldnt ascend with a buff stacy:owo: (that is virgin btw)

This post is made by same mfs who would reject a cute buff foid.

There is no point, i tried everything that doesnt include hardmaxxing or Jewish dating apps
You can try Hinge as it's best for LTR. The sheer volume of women you theoretically have access to is too great to miss out on

You can try Hinge as it's best for LTR. The sheer volume of women you theoretically have access to is too great to miss out on
I dont believe in alt datings app such as Hinge or Boo, they are just wolves in sheeps clothing. And even if there are, hypothetically speaking are autistic or other non NT girls who actually somewhat care about personality, they expect you to be average height normie at the very least. I cant compete in the slightest, im 5"6ft and autistic.

Dating apps are scams and approaching strangers in public is like trying to win the lottery. The sole remaining option is running social circle maxxing but autists have too much trouble socializing in person to achieve this means and successfully utilize it to get laid.

Just fake your height lmao. Show up as 5'6 manlet and let her scream
Chadfish? Confidence. There might really be someone into confidence like that- showing up IRL when you're so far from the required height. That's brave

Dating apps are scams and approaching strangers in public is like trying to win the lottery. The sole remaining option is running social circle maxxing but autists have too much trouble socializing in person to achieve this means and successfully utilize it to get laid.
Not just autists, Id say most Gen Z men. Those dudes are just rotting at home or wageslaveing all day.

Should have focused on socialmaxxing when i was a teen instead of doing homework or play Video games. Now its over.

Chadfish? Confidence. There might really be someone into confidence like that- showing up IRL when you're so far from the required height. That's brave
I mean...like if your already sorted out then why are you even on the App to begin with? Like seriously? Whats the fucking point?

(Btw im 6'0 and i still never got a date over any of these apps in 2 years)

Not just autists, Id say most Gen Z men. Those dudes are just rotting at home or wageslaveing all day.

Should have focused on socialmaxxing when i was a teen instead of doing homework or play Video games. Now its over.
Nobody focuses on socialmaxxing. If it doesnt happen naturally then its over for you

Non-virgins are fine if all their previous partners are dead or at least severely incapacitated (not by my hand, ofc). The threat of the guy showing up someday and stealing your girl or destroying your honor by describing all the fucked up things he has done in bed with her is too much for me to handle. Especially nowadays that sexual acts can easily be recorded and preserved.

Last edited:
Finding a foid of low body count, let alone a virgin, becomes progressively harder as time goes on. The foids around you just keep stacking the bodies mang. We really can't afford to care if anyone is a virgin. I'd go as far to say that you're volcel if you won't get with a nonvirgin foid; they simply don't exist. You're volcel because you've moved the goalpost impossibly far away to virgin ascension.

I know this has been said for a thousand times so thank you for your time if you're bothering to reply.

This is inspired by this thread:
It's virtually impossible past 20

Don't let your values being ruined by the state of modern society

Being virgin-only and staying this way is a badge of honor. Don't think to what society wants you to think.

Being virgin-only and staying this way is a badge of honor. Don't think to what society wants you to think.
Very based mod W

This is why I say "Why is LeFrenchCel is so cool?"

Does refusing to ascend with a buff foid make you a volcel especially if said buff foid is cute?

Especially at 30 its better to just be on here than to take the step dad route, the step dad route isn't worth it as you will be in misery every single day and you wouldnt even want to be in that relationship

Especially at 30 its better to just be on here than to take the step dad route, the step dad route isn't worth it as you will be in misery every single day and you wouldnt even want to be in that relationship
Being a stepdad is just cuckoldry
Better be incel than cuck

this, why be the next piece in the conveyor belt? What's the point in being a statistic? they hate us virgin men, why not hate non-virgin women back?