Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Volcanic eruption on La Palma today: it might be over for normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-

View: https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1439599049854832646

If the Western shelf breaks off, the resulting gigatsunami will bless you with an enriched life, while normies suffer.

Gigatsunami

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6utAunBKXV4

Last edited:
Goddamnit erina joestar

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: who is partying

Not over for anybody. The tsunamis are not gonna be big, if there are gonna be big ones, and the volcano doesn't seem to have the power to cause a VEI 6+ eruption that could REALLY fuck things up, because that's where things get ugly and quick.
The maximum we are gonna see from this volcano is a VEI 2 or at the absolute maximum 3 eruption.
It's not over, unfortunately.

Not over for anybody. The tsunamis are not gonna be big, if there are gonna be big ones, and the volcano doesn't seem to have the power to cause a VEI 6+ eruption that could REALLY fuck things up, because that's where things get ugly and quick.
The maximum we are gonna see from this volcano is a VEI 2 or at the absolute maximum 3 eruption.
It's not over, unfortunately.
The tsunami isn't caused by the eruption or earthquake itself, but rather from half the island sliding into the ocean. See the video I linked in the OP.

The tsunami isn't caused by the eruption or earthquake itself, but rather from half the island sliding into the ocean. See the video I linked in the OP.
I know, I have knowledge about this subject. But volcanic tsunamis can also be caused by earthquakes if the tectonic plates are what is causing the volcanic activity.

Also, movement of tectonic plates can create entire new volcanoes as well. Iceland is very active because it lies exactly between 2 tecnocic plates. Needless to say that many of these volcanoes are completely submarine, but many times they emerge on land and cause huge earthquakes along with minor or middle scale volcanic active, but not explosive eruptions that go into the VEI scale.
The largest eruption in the last 75 thousand years was of Lake Toba of VEI 8, which was one I said that brought early humans the closes they ever got to complete extinction along with many other life forms.
Altough such event is extremely violent, they can't compare to the extreme effects of flood volcanism that can change the entire planet for tens of millions of years. I think 4 mass extinction events that almost completely wiped life out of the planet were caused by flood volcanism that altered the chemistry of water, heavily warmed the planet to unimaginable temperatures and deprived most water of oxygen. The planet would take tens and tens of millions of years to recover from such events. It is the most dangerous kind of volcanic activity for the entirety of the planet, but they occur for a loooooong time, hundreds of thousands of millions of years to make such changes, meanwhile super eruptions like VEI 7 or 8 can change the entire planet and cause mass extinction and kill all plants and trees in a matter of weeks, along with very adverse weather effects such as a volcanic winter, which would lead to an ice age, and from there you can imagine what would happen.
Some areas would become huge deserts and others would be flooded by endles moonsoons that kill everything and overly saturate everything with acid rain, making everything lethal and toxic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back