Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Voicepill] Seth MacFarlane

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
-
You probably all know Seth MacFarlane, the statusmaxxed Chad behind Family Guy. Now I always thought he was just another generic Chad from hollywood, because I heard that Brian (the dog) was modeled after him, with Brian being this Dandy, slick womanizer who drinks Martinis while looking for foids to pump and dump. I always figured thats how MacFarlane spent his time, but in fact he was a nerd in college. He was a big fan of Star Trek (making the sequel, saving Star Trek from feminist bullshit in Picard) and Star Wars (voicing the Emperor for Adult Swim and making his own Family Guy knock off), both being incel tier interests.

Sethmc

Sethmc1

Seth1999

Probably not a virgin 1999, nearcel in 2020.

After the success of Family Guy and American Dad he started to looksmax with his money and he definitely got some Botox at the very least, he also statusmaxxed and made the stupid Ted movies which made him even more $$$, as well as doing this 20s, Jazz style music which I actually really like.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBpMOUEGTqQ

Seth MacFarlane

He is now fucking hot 20 somethings in his spare time and enjoys his live as a status-, moneymaxxed slayer.

This proves that its NOT over after college and by moneymaxxing you can always get surgery like MacFarlane or Putin or Trump and use your status to fuck hot chicks younger than you.
Its also shows the biased, unfair value of voice, being a voicecel puts you in a severe disadvantage and is just as important as face, no surgery for my voice.

We are all gonna make it :feelsokman:

dont do that; dont give me hope

I have been told that I have a nice voice. Not in a sexy way thought. I've been told that my voice makes people feel 'safe', like "like a caring old man."

I'm working on a hobbymaxx project these days. It's in the final stages. If it's a success, I'll quit this site and keep looksmaxxing and status maxxing.

We'll see.

great, now ill keep working hard labor for 12 years to have enough money to go to the US to compete as a voice actor against thousands of others who are more qualified than me :feelshaha:

I have been told that I have a nice voice. Not in a sexy way thought. I've been told that my voice makes people feel 'safe', like "like a caring old man."

I'm working on a hobbymaxx project these days. It's in the final stages. If it's a success, I'll quit this site and keep looksmaxxing and status maxxing.

We'll see.
Legit incel trait; no sex appeal. But having a soothing, mature voice beats having a cranky, stressed, silent voice.
Like that homeless guy who became an announcer and I think voice actor because of his voice;

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rPFvLUWkzs

I also hope to find success as a writer, with a fantasy series as a bread maker. If I found success, I could spend the money on a cozy, solitary cottage, traveling, writing, enjoying live. Its a slim chance but as an incel you have nothing to lose, and it definitely beats wagecucking and ruining yourself for that 100k salary.
If you are creative, whether as an inventor, artist or conman; go for it.

Statusmaxxed voicemogger

He was a low-tier normie tbh, if you think he was a nearcel, 90% of you guys here mog me

Just create the most popular cartoon show on TV with the ability to write, direct and voice act multiple characters theory.

He just had a shit haircut and glasses tbh.

Y
His face matured and got skinnier, but without any wrinkles or faults whatsoever, definitely surgery.
yeah money maxxing is super legit

He's NOT a chad.

He's a normie. A statusmaxxed normie.

LOL no.
Cope and a fallacy, if he isnt even Chad then it reinforces the hopepill because even a normie can become a rich slayer.

wow sounds just like @TheSecondComing

I fucking hate this thread. None of us were born with this faggot's looks or talent. Fucking greycels

Have you seen all the women he's fucked? It's insane.

daily reminder he should've died during 9/11

Y
Have you seen all the women he's fucked? It's insane.

daily reminder he should've died during 9/11
He is a Democrat and probably serves the Jew.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back