Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Voicepill: Deep Voice = Respect

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Not a single person in the comments is talking about the disabled Arabcel or even complimenting his voice because he has a low T, high pitched voice, only the deep voice mogger, Morgan Freeman.

View: https://youtu.be/fy3jjN0D5iQ

@Incelius Savage

Excited Lets Go GIF by Major League Soccer

Our outwards physical unattractiveness would quickly dissipate any halos this hypothetical foid may have for us, as looks and height trump voice in terms of overall attractiveness; immediate negative projection and recontextualization of our voice into something creepy would begin. :feelsclown:

Though, I indeed wish I had a deeper voice; perhaps you wouldn't instantly ascend, but at least you could keep some semblance of respect as a voicemogger, especially one who happens to be a manlet. :feelsUgh:

Not a single person in the comments is talking about the disabled Arabcel or even complimenting his voice because he has a low T, high pitched voice, only the deep voice mogger, Morgan Freeman.

View: https://youtu.be/fy3jjN0D5iQ

My voice has been giga deep since forever, mang. A couple of boons in 5th grade were chattering about how I supposedly talked like a man back then, mang

My voice has been giga deep since forever, mang. A couple of boons in 5th grade were chattering about how I supposedly talked like a man back then, mang
@Incelius Savage fakecels.is