Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Voicemogged by a 10th grader

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
SO IM TALKING TO MY LIL COUSIN WHO IS IN 10TH GRADE IN AN XBOX PARTY AND HIS FRIEND WAS IN THERE AND THIS NIGGAS HAS A FUCKING DEEP CHAD VOICE!!!

WTFFFF WHERE IS MY DEEP CHAD VOICE???

MY DAD HAS A DEEP ASS VOICE BUT FOR SOME FUCKING REASON I DIDNT INHERIT IT!!!

WHAT THE FUCKING FLIP!!!

I SOUND LIKE A DAMN RETARDED FAGGOT NIGGER BITCHH!!!!!!!

DAMMMMMMMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

HERE IS A CLIP OF HIS MOGGER CHAD VOICE SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

(Vid is a bit loud so you may wanna turn ur volume down a bit)

Attachments

• Snapchat-1223718577.mp4
    15.8 MB
DONT YOU FUCKERS IGNORE ME!!!!!!

@zerozerozero @Liu KANG @VideoGameCoper @BLACKED.COM LOOK AT THIS UNFAIR BULLSHIT!!!

SO IM TALKING TO MY LIL COUSIN WHO IS IN 10TH GRADE IN AN XBOX PARTY AND HIS FRIEND WAS IN THERE AND THIS NIGGAS HAS A FUCKING DEEP CHAD VOICE!!!

WTFFFF WHERE IS MY DEEP CHAD VOICE???

MY DAD HAS A DEEP ASS VOICE BUT FOR SOME FUCKING REASON I DIDNT INHERIT IT!!!

WHAT THE FUCKING FLIP!!!

I SOUND LIKE A DAMN RETARDED FAGGOT NIGGER BITCHH!!!!!!!

DAMMMMMMMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
My Tyrone freshman football teammate was like this

post voice reveal

My Tyrone freshman football teammate was like this
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIRRR!!!!

IM LITERALLY A NIGGER WITH NONE OF THE BENEFITS!!!!

I SHOULD HAVE A DEEP ASS VOICE LIKE MY DAD BUT NOOOOOO.

MY GENES THOUGHT TO NOT INHERIT IT!!!!

Unfortunately the mulattoe did not pick up the Chad Niger-Congo vocal chord genetics, but here is your alternative:

^
Yeah I've looked into this before.

I might get it in the future tbh

@zerozerozero @ain Fixed it

and todays age we even get heightmogged by 12year old teenage girls? HOW FRIGGIN TALL ARE THEY

@zerozerozero @Liu KANG @VideoGameCoper @BLACKED.COM LOOK AT THIS UNFAIR BULLSHIT!!!
Brutal af. My cousin is 14, and he is only around an inch shorter than me already. He’ll probably be a 6’5” mogger

I’ve heard far worse voices. Could be worse
Yeah it's not the worst but whenever I hear mine and compare it to my dad's I just get a little pissed because he has the stereotypical black guy voice and I have some little Low T tranny beta bitch ass nigga voice

Last edited:
Yeah it's not the worst but whenever I hear mine and compare it to my dad's I just get a little pissed because he has the stereotypical black guy voice and I have some little Low T tranny beat bitch ass nigga voice
Your voice just sounds like a white guy voice honestly. Only reason you hate it so much is because of who you have to compare it to. I need to post a voice reveal sometime

Your voice just sounds like a white guy voice honestly. Only reason you hate it so much is because of who you have to compare it to. I need to post a voice reveal sometime
I feel like you'd have a cool voice idk why lol

Do some voice therapy to deepen it; it's gender affirming care

Nvm I don't feel to bad after the smart words of Jeremy meeks

Attachments

• Meeks__Anything_is_possible_Don_t_ever_give_up_Keep_grinding_keep_hustling_shoot_for_your_dreams.mp4
    3.7 MB
Nvm I don't feel to bad after the smart words of Jeremy meeks
I swear, that clip is so funny. He literally slips up and says not to get up. He subconsciously knows his advice is bs, and he literally accidentally admits it. Pure comedy