Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Voiceceldom is underrated

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Just listening to recordings of my voice makes me cringe in embarrassment. My tone, my pronunciation, my mumbling… everything about it sounds horrible. :feelscry:

Does anyone else feel the same?

Low t with underbite voice is death incarnate

the only thing I hate more than my voice is my father

Just stay silent bro

(Connor Murphy is a cunt)

Why does this brutall pill being talked so much nowadays. I hate my nasal voice. :cryfeels:

so many pills nowdays

I cringe so hard when i listen to myself. I sound like some retarded lesbian.

pronunciation, my mumbling
I feel like my tongue ties up when I speak sometimes, I don't know if I have brain damage or something but I feel your pain.

It's kind of a meme imo

I hate my whiny high-pitched voice.

Autism in particular somehow leads to unattractive soy voices often, I've noticed.

Voicepill is brutal. it's almost as bad as the heightpill.
A teacher in middle school used to make fun of my voice in front of the whole class. Andhen I was like 9 years old I met my stepfather's grandmother, when I talked to her she immediatly looked at my mom with a face of disgust and asked what's wrong with me.
Nobody takes you seriously or wants to interact with you if your voice is weird and goofy

Just listening to recordings of my voice makes me cringe in embarrassment. My tone, my pronunciation, my mumbling… everything about it sounds horrible. :feelscry:

Does anyone else feel the same?
I have a curry accent in chadfish experiments and foids still love it and think it’s exotic.

No such thing as voicepill

Why does this brutall pill being talked so much nowadays. I hate my nasal voice. :cryfeels:
I have alright voice according to discord guys but i cantvstand the way i talk when i hear it ngl.

I sound about 15-16, I'm fucking 25. I cannot escape the darkness.