Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel VOICECAST on the absolute state of my mental health.

Don't rope bro, life will kill us soon enough anyway. You have very nice voice and your speach is articulate.

@NEETcel2023
You have a good voice.

When I talk it's similar to a slow monotonous robot that's a stuttercel voicecel and my voice records weird and sounds weird on any recordings. When I record myself and listen, it's atrocious. I could never be a singer or make YouTube videos. Even a more recent virtual voice sounds more natural than I do...

You have a good voice.

When I talk it's similar to a slow monotonous robot that's a stuttercel voicecel and my voice records weird and sounds weird on any recordings. When I record myself and listen, it's atrocious. I could never be a singer or make YouTube videos. Even a more recent virtual voice sounds more natural than I do...
Thanks, but I really wanted to share with you my situation since we are in the same age bracket and feel the copes slipping away. Yes its all going downhill. In your 20s, you can dilly-dally and fuck around doing shit, but in your 30s, you've become branded and your youth is nearly up. Its over for us wizards.

Thanks, but I really wanted to share with you my situation since we are in the same age bracket and feel the copes slipping away. Yes its all going downhill. In your 20s, you can dilly-dally and fuck around doing shit, but in your 30s, you've become branded and your youth is nearly up. Its over for us wizards.
It's late so I can't listen to everything now. I'll hopefully listen tomorrow.