Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel VOICECAST on the absolute state of my mental health.

Tired of being punished like this, for the actions and behaviors of other people. Tired of suffering from the sins of my parents, grandparents, and ancestors. Tired of living in an open prison and serving time for crimes I did not commit. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

@DarkStar @Rapist @FucktheFBI

Brutal no reply pill. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

The sweet background noise of curryland

Fuck, how I'm gonna make it in my 30s

You dont sound like a curry. You ve been lying this whole time. Gg

Thats what happened to me so I have to wait until next week to workout. You might have overtrained

You shouldn't be in the gym for 2 hours a day especially if you are pushing to failure, if you are going to push to failure every set you should only 2 sets your workout

You dont sound like a curry. You ve been lying this whole time. Gg
Curries can talk in North American accents if they've lived in that part of the world long enough.

You shouldn't be in the gym for 2 hours a day especially if you are pushing to failure, if you are going to push to failure every set you should only 2 sets your workout
I need to inject HGH to recover quickly. I need to reach my goals quickly.

Get a prostitutes before you pass.

Honestly stop doing the workout split you do and do the Mike Mentzer split as that will be easier on your mental health

Pretty sure the depression is due to the fatigue after the workout, rather than the stress of it. I felt like that too until I started abusing caffeine religiously.

im too zoomer to listen to somethin longer than 1 minute

Tbh whatever surgeries you get probably won't save you and you'll just be delaying the inevitable. Even though I enjoy you as a user here suicide is the only feasible option for you if rotting all day isn't a possibility anymore

I'm not listening to all of that because I already know it's the same stuff you complain about everyday.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I thought you were my friend!

Tired of being punished like this, for the actions and behaviors of other people. Tired of suffering from the sins of my parents, grandparents, and ancestors. Tired of living in an open prison and serving time for crimes I did not commit. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Why don't you move out, and start living on your own?

Holy shit accent and voicemogg

I was not expecting this voice from you:horror::horror::horror::horror::horror:

Yeah, you for sure need to go easier on the gym.

What you were doing was insane & exceeds what even actual gymbros do, I was shocked to hear you were spending literally five hours a day there.

Try some less heavier sets, go for some more isolated workouts instead of heavy compound weights.

As with you, my parents had me at a later age & I'm concerned how things will be in five years.

I've thought of explaining the blackpill to my parents, but I feel as if it won't work: They are Gen-X so boomerlites, and it will be very difficult to explain it to them.

It seems my parents want me to follow the standard, middle-class, White American male lifestyle. However, they neglect the fact this lifestyle doesn't work anymore & also might not work for a non-NT.

Please don't rope, we appreciate you here- you discern wisdom to us youngcels as an oldcel.

I've thought of explaining the blackpill to my parents, but I feel as if it won't work: They are Gen-X so boomerlites, and it will be very difficult to explain it to them.

30 year old Boomer.

IMG 5275

It seems my parents want me to follow the standard, middle-class, White American male lifestyle. However, they neglect the fact this lifestyle doesn't work anymore & also might not work for a non-NT.
That lifestyle has totally unraveled due to mass immigration, housing speculation, and jew bankers, all of whom have conspired to make home ownership and traditional nuclear family life unaffordable and a tool of debt entrapment. Education has become another tool of debt slavery. Only solution is to live with our parents and for us to use their wealth to ascend. If our parents don't want to help us, we are practically doomed when it comes to social mobility.

Please don't rope, we appreciate you here- you discern wisdom to us youngcels as an oldcel.
Only wisdom I have to share is that the window of ascension closes quicker than we think and that it gets more and more unbearable and intolerable with age.

I listened to 1:16 but couldn't go further since you started talking about agepill cause I'm also 30+ and it's too brutal to hear.

I'm just sorry bro. We did nothing to deserve this.