Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Voice pill - I have a shitty voice is there any way to fix it

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
Do vocal exercises work??? Are there any other ways to fix shitty fag voice even a little???? Voice pill is brutalllll :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Vocal exercises can help actually (don't ask me for anything specific). It can help you speak better/clearer + deeper if that's what you want.

you can't really change it, it's genetics and has to do with the size of your vocal folds :blackpill:

Life long addiction to cigarettes can change that
my dad has been smoking for 30+ years and he still sounds squeaky even though his voice was affected somewhat, whereas my neighbor who to my knowledge doesnt smoke sounds like a tiger and voicemogs my dad :smonk:

my dad has been smoking for 30+ years and he still sounds squeaky even though his voice was affected somewhat, whereas my neighbor who to my knowledge doesnt smoke sounds like a tiger and voicemogs my dad :smonk:
I guess that's true, it's mostly genetics:blackpill:

Hormones work. I know a lot of people don't believe it but nofap lowers prolactin so it could help a bit. But at the end of the day, if you have a high pitched voice then you can't really get rid of it. You can improve it by a bit though.

My voice becomes feminine when I walk or stand a lot, but when I just sit and do nothing or very lil work, my voice sounds manly.

Do vocal exercises work??? Are there any other ways to fix shitty fag voice even a little???? Voice pill is brutalllll :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Vocal exercises. You can make your voice a bit deeper if you want.

Recording your voice will help too. Try to sound good, record it. Play it, then try to change it so it match your preferences. It will be super awkward and will take many hours before you notice progress.

I have a gay/soy voice and it's quite high.

I have a pretty deep voice and huge adams apple. Still an incel so a more masculine voice won’t help you