Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Vodka is the WORST liquor by far.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I enjoy most liquor. There is only one I cannot stand whatsoever, and that's vodka. Any forms of it. It tastes like utter garbage and makes me want to vomit every time I drink it. Absolutely unbearable! The second I drink it I already am suppressing the urge to vomit it back up. Maybe because my first time getting drunk I had an entire fifth and spent the entire night vommitting? otherwise, Why on Earth would anyone drink this trash when thinks like Jager or whiskey exist?

Over for slavcels

Drink it with some kinda soda that helps

I agree, even thinking of the taste makes me want to throw up.

Drink it with some kinda soda that helps
No. It cannot be mixed or salvaged at all. It is pure trash. No other liquor does this to me, the second I drink a bit I'm already fighting the urge to vomit it back up.

No. It cannot be mixed or salvaged at all. It is pure trash. No other liquor does this to me, the second I drink a bit I'm already fighting the urge to vomit it back up.
Then drink beer . or whiskey . dats my fav and gin is good too

It can be mixed though

Rum is good. Strong but sweet and has a good aftertaste.

It's one of the cheapest liquors to produce I believe. It's mostly reserved for homeless Russians.

I used to drink flavored pinnacle for the most part. What vodka did you drink OP?

Have you tried drinking it while squatting?

I don't really drink (RIP deadlivercels), but I hear my dad has gotten really into drinking cognac and vodka mix lately

Really good jewtube vid on vodka

You should cool it down before drinking

Its not that bad tbh its not like youre drinking it for its taste

I like it tbh, i can drink it with shot glass but i rarely drink.

I only drink alcohol very sporadically. It affects the body and the mind negatively, and I also do not have a social circle to drink within.

I only drink alcohol very sporadically. It affects the body and the mind negatively, and I also do not have a social circle to drink within.
Jfl get out of here with that shit. Truecels drink alone

always thought vodka wasnt as bad as other liquor

just put water in it br0!

All alcohol tastes like shit tbh. Are there people who actually drink it for the taste? jfl

All alcohol tastes like shit tbh. Are there people who actually drink it for the taste? jfl
Yes. I like the taste of beer.
Vodka is cheap. Just pour a glass and down it in one and you won’t be a poorcel from drinking too much. :feelsthink:

Straight shots then quickly down some juice or cordial after
OR
Mix it with something sugary or even diet versions of fizzy drinks

Vodka is good, its strong and cheap

whiskey sours are the best but annoying to make

Stop drinking alcohol.

just mix it to the point where you can no longer taste it

Ive never tried it