Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [VLOG ATTACHED] Today I have proved NT is completely meaningless even for guys around MTN tier.

U

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★★★
Finally after massive jestermaxxing on tinder and getting barely any likes I set a date with some disgusting slut. She was massively overweight, no lips, side profile liek my granny. recessed... every failo possible... in the normie scale she was 2.5/10. Hard to see such abomination on the streets. Truly hidden treasure.

i took many drugs in order to be top tier in NT (Im naturally NT anyways, im not autistic at all) and I was taking in ratio like 90:10 (me to this slutvica).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1tjwRfdruM

I know my English is far from ideal but idc. The next vlogs that will be attached by me will be recorded on fresh brain and without alcohol (I drank 200 ml Soplica Cytrynówka). Thus I hope my speech will be more continuous.

I doubt I could've been mogged in NT tbh. Even if you are top 5-15th centile in NT you are still getting nothing bc of your looks.

I got rejected by face obv. We were rotting in my car all the time, she didnt see my height.

Also the nail in the coffin: SHE SAID MY FACE IS THE OPPOSITE OF THE ATTRACTIVENESS.

COMPLETELY DONE. LDAR. LDAR. LDAR. LDAR. LDAR. LDAR. LDAR

@To koniec @starystulejarz tagging brothers from sewers of Polandistan.

These landwhale cunts think they're all 10s. Juggernaut effect. We live in a pathetic society. If it wasn't for society men like you could just grab any woman they wanted and have their way. Society only exists to protect the weak and hold down the strong.

These landwhale cunts think they're all 10s. Juggernaut effect. We live in a pathetic society. If it wasn't for society men like you could just grab any woman they wanted and have their way. Society only exists to protect the weak and hold down the strong.
I have already said what we all need to do.

Do not pay taxes.

Be low inhibit and based.

Only 2 things... Not everyone on here has balls to do them, tho.

the standard are crazy

mogs me for driving a car

"Mentalcels" aren't gonna like this one

Low inhib doesn’t mean NT. I’m just a disinhibited sperg on alcohol. If you look like shit, nothing will fix that. If you’re a normie, you must be neurotypical. Doesn’t apply to psychopathic neurodivergence (teehee) :foidSoy:

Low inhib doesn’t mean NT. I’m just a disinhibited sperg on alcohol. If you look like shit, nothing will fix that. If you’re a normie, you must be neurotypical. Doesn’t apply to psychopathic neurodivergence (teehee) :foidSoy:
i dont think NT matters too much. Like the least in hierarchy

INHIBITION (AS LONG AS NOT SUB5) > COLORING (AS LONG AS NOT SUB5) > FACE = FRAME (AS LONG AS HEIGHTMATCHED+ WITH FOIDLINGS) > HEIGHT > MUSCLEZ > NT BEHAVIOR, BODY LANGUAGE, CHILLED OUT, CALM, LANGUAGE ACCENT, FASHION, HOBBIES ETC.

i dont think NT matters too much. Like the least in hierarchy

INHIBITION (AS LONG AS NOT SUB5) > COLORING (AS LONG AS NOT SUB5) > FACE = FRAME (AS LONG AS HEIGHTMATCHED+ WITH FOIDLINGS) > HEIGHT > MUSCLEZ > NT BEHAVIOR, BODY LANGUAGE, CHILLED OUT, CALM, LANGUAGE ACCENT, FASHION, HOBBIES ETC.
It absolutely does and various studies prove that.

those studies refer to betacucks mostly xd

im talking about natural raw lust
Autism usually goes in pair with some mild physical deformities like huge forehead or wide set eyes. Plus it nukes your social status which is also very important .

Autistic chad could have sex despite autism but most men aren’t chads. It’s undoubtedly an undesirable trait which makes you an outsider, decreasing your chances of survival.

Last edited:
Autism usually goes in pair with some mild physical deformities like huge forehead or wide set eyes. Plus it nukes your social status which is also very important .

Autistic chad could have sex despite autism but most men aren’t chads. It’s undoubtedly an undesirable trait which makes you an outsider, decreasing your chances of survival.
still remember only 1% is autistic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back