Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Vivek Ramaswamy is the wereq of the GOP field of presidential candidates.

@wereq more curries are getting Wereqpilled:feelsYall:

@wereq more curries are getting Wereqpilled:feelsYall:

The wereq revolution is inevitable!

unless hes anti-zionist hes just another stinky greedy pajeet to me

Don't know about all that but he's not going to get a nomination, therefore pointless to even talk about him

Don't know about all that but he's not going to get a nomination, therefore pointless to even talk about him
Wrong! Its more than about getting the nomination. Its about generating buzz among the masses. Its about publicizing and spreading fringe but truthful viewpoints.

Wrong! Its more than about getting the nomination. Its about generating buzz among the masses. Its about publicizing and spreading fringe but truthful viewpoints.
Real. I don't have a lot of faith in them fixing anything but if tomorrow some kids at a school lunch table are looking up what the great replacement theory is then that's a W.

Real. I don't have a lot of faith in them fixing anything but if tomorrow some kids at a school lunch table are looking up what the great replacement theory is then that's a W.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

JFL currycel vs. JBW currywhore

Also this currycel worships kikes

People who don't agree with him won't become more right wing, people who agree with him are already right wing, so exactly ZERO difference is made thanks to this guy.

People who don't agree with him won't become more right wing, people who agree with him are already right wing, so exactly ZERO difference is made thanks to this guy.
Its not about reaching out to those adults who've already made up their mind. Its about reaching out to impressionable young kids and teens who are just getting acquainted with politics.

He's not going to win because it's impossible a currycel gets more votes than Trump or even DeSantis kek

He’s just pandering 100%, but at the very least he shed light on the GR.
I don't have a lot of faith in them fixing anything but if tomorrow some kids at a school lunch table are looking up what the great replacement theory is then that's a W.
My thoughts exactly

Holy shit he's based. Sadly he will not win tho

Vivek is a semi-based manlet currycel
Is 5'8 manlet? I would say its manlet- tier. A couple inches taller you are tall, a couple inches shorter you are a manlet.

0% chance a curry becomes POTUS.

"Israel will smoke the terrorists on their border, just like how we (USA when I'm I'm charge) will smoke terrorists at the southern border" he's good for causing discourse however he'd just be another Trump

I wonder if Viveks wife is white.

That Foid Nikki Haley is front runner now