Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Vito Sendrete / Vito_Sen / Sen ART appreciation thread - this artist wants us all to be assaulted and deformed but he draws cute waifus so I like him

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Vitro Belly
I admire like this guy and I personally hope that he never suffers the type of violence he wished upon us recently. He was probably just having a bad day, reacting to the worst of us, etc. A fabulous artist and he creates more joy in me seeing his amazing artwork than whatever sadness I feel from him wishing assault upon his sub-Chad brethren.

PineappleFrog
UnicycleBike loli

HarpyOkay sign
GaroaElf qtMuss

I admire guys who spend time creating aesthetic stuff, I can see the passion he puts into his waifus, there is good inside him.
I try to look past the flaws people have to the virtues hidden beneath, after all how else do I tolerate my fellow forum members or even myself?

freaking otakuz, man :feelsugh:

Bike loli
:ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:
>calls incels "pedo pradators"
>*draws loli*
Self awareness level: ZERO
Dis nigga should be posting here by all rights and yet he makes us the enemy. Fucking retard. He's a decent drawfag tho I'll give him that.

View attachment 575232:ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:
>calls incels "pedo pradators"
>*draws loli*
Self awareness level: ZERO
Drawing loli doesn't actually mean you want to fuck lolis, Kodomo no Jikan for example was drawn by a woman who might be thinking "I want to be a loli fucked by a guy" rather than "I want to be a guy and fuck a loli"

plus you can also adore little girls, maybe want to cuddle and do other semi-romantic stuff like handholding while thinking it is a bad idea to move into sexual with them

I can respect him drawing boundaries like that, I have apprehensions like that myself.

I think my main concern is that one can love lolis so much that you get paranoid and create false-positive situations when labeling men as predators.

Dis nigga should be posting here by all rights and yet he makes us the enemy. Fucking retard. He's a decent drawfag tho I'll give him that.
in the loli bicycle pic he mentions something about emulating Inio Asano. Looked him up, did some manga I hadn't heard of called Solanin and Goodnight Punpun
maybe I should go look them up to understand Vito's inspiration?
Incel in denial
it seems plausible he might have a GF since he's not horrible-looking and if you can produce decent art that's bound to impress some girls out there

I just wish I had talent like that so I could draw-max or guitar-max or whatev

I realize a lot of it is effort refining skills so I shouldn't dismiss it as just "talent". Maybe I just lack the willpower or confidence in myself to build skills like these.

- -

Anyway, the respect I have for this guy's skill as an artist makes me far more open to listening to any criticisms he has of me or this community, way more receptive than a bunch of rando IT posters who have not exhibited such talents.

There is an intelligence IMO which comes through in his art work, makes me think he could have insights to offer me.

Like yeah, his whole "beat them, leaving them bleeding" stuff seems low IQ, but I have my own low-IQ outbursts, nobody's perfect. IMO you need to judge people as a complete picture over time, not just at their worst.

Last edited:
idk wtf you're talking about his art sucks

he's reasonably skilled, I'm not saying he's the best artist in the world or anything, I can think of a dozen better, but at least in some respects he outshines some of the loli artists I follow

Study for example in a lot of technical aspects he's slightly better than this style, even though this one has courage and subtlety he misses

makes me wonder what this guy would accomplish if he were willing to expand on his lewds, has has a lot of potential for growth

Drawing loli doesn't actually mean you want to fuck lolis, Kodomo no Jikan for example was drawn by a woman who might be thinking "I want to be a loli fucked by a guy" rather than "I want to be a guy and fuck a loli"
This is only the case when foids draw lolis. Foids insert as the loli, men insert as the guy fucking the loli. Dude, look at the thighs he drew on that loli, he is totally into it.
plus you can also adore little girls, maybe want to cuddle and do other semi-romantic stuff like handholding while thinking it is a bad idea to move into sexual with them
Normalfags will still call you a pedo for that so he is still taking the wrong side by siding with ITcucks and agecucks.
I can respect him drawing boundaries like that, I have apprehensions like that myself.

I think my main concern is that one can love lolis so much that you get paranoid and create false-positive situations when labeling men as predators.
So what you are saying is that he is a lolicon who is projecting and getting uber defensive, calling incels pedophiles to hide his own tracks? Yes. That is what is happening and it makes him a traitorous dishonest ITcuck-dicksucking FAGGOT.

An observation I have seen is that western artists always draw anime in a mixed styling. Its not traditional and looks like trash tbh. I have gone to anime conventions and all the artists draw like that OP. My favorite style is the sharp lines and edges of 2k anime works. I like the more blended and moe artwork too but many artist tend to blend a girls hair into one solid mass while older artwork use to have multiple strands.

original drawn by hasekura chiaki  87c77d9cc65a6f4fe8f77963cc4c4cb6

This is only the case when foids draw lolis. Foids insert as the loli, men insert as the guy fucking the loli.
You forgot about trannies, they can also want to be the little girl.

Also we should conceive it is possible to draw cute things without either wanting to be the cute thing or do sexual things with the cute thing.

IE if someone drew a cute kitten or puppy or hamster or whatev.

Dude, look at the thighs he drew on that loli, he is totally into it.
Not really sure what you mean about the thighs tbh
Thighs

Can you explain what you mean? She's a cyclist so maybe she just has decent quad development from pedaling up hills?

Normalfags will still call you a pedo for that
for what, drawing a girl like this? I dunno... a decent amount of normies would I guess but I think there is some measure of tolerance for it
I'm sure there's some random manga out there we can pick with a loli char where the artist isn't thought of as being a lolicon for including her.
I just can't think of any particular examples off the top of my head... trying to think of some seirous non-ecchi fanserviceless manga

so he is still taking the wrong side by siding with ITcucks and agecucks.
I think to get a better idea of what he is 'siding' will I'll need to review his post history more, see what he's been reacting to.
re reddit.com/user/vitosendrete do you know if there is a way (since he participates in other communities) to filter out just the stuff he's posted to inceltear so I can review what has been shaping his opinions?

So what you are saying is that he is a lolicon who is projecting and getting uber defensive, calling incels pedophiles to hide his own tracks?
That's a possibility I considered but I am not out-and-out asserting it, that would be jumping to conclusions and there are other possibilities as to what his prominent motivations might be.

IMO though in any healthy human being there is some element of korephilia/parthenophilia where you admire and want to protect the happiness of prepubescent virgin little girls. One tends to idealize them, use waxing terms like "innocent" implying they are prefection/angelic, etc.

With that type of worship in society there is an almost religious-like fervour to guard them against those who would harm them. Such zeal tends to make people jump to conclusions and purity-spiral their society.

We see this type of things with the Mithraic in Raised by Wolves where they talk about atheists as being 'impure' and such.

Yes. That is what is happening and it makes him a traitorous dishonest ITcuck-dicksucking FAGGOT.
See the problem right here is I'm actually seeing a resemblance between how both you and he are speaking: giving into hate, into othering those who take a difference stance or disagreement.

We see a lot of this happening in modern society (like with Dems vs Repubs) though it's probably nothing new and just seems more extreme and real because we're experiencing it.. though maybe it's also more extreme because people are more vocal when protested by social media.

I think there is a feedback loop. Like in the past, people would be more apprehensive about spewing hatred in public situations, and this allowed others to think better of them and treat them better, and this in turn I think helps minimize the growth of hate since you lack that feedback loop of mutual negative treatment.

I share your frustrations about how this guy has fantasized about doing violence to us, but he may not be reacting to you or I specifically. Perhaps he's reacting to stuff like the "let's go ER" false-flag accounts who seem to be promoting doing violence to others?

You could have troll accounts making posts wishing violence against non-incels here, and troll accounts making posts wishing violence against incels on IT, and ultimately this leads to mutual bitterness and inevitably genuine non-trolls expressing these wishes of violence in reaction to a perceived threat.

Rather than pejoratives I would like to go dig up some other posts and offer measured and logical responses to them. I don't want him to get angrier than he is by insulting him as a cuck/faggot.

We are all subject to delusion (ie cuckoldry) and being inefficient/burdensome (ie faggotry) to varying degrees throughout our life. We want to be more competent and can empathize with a mutual struggle to achieve that despite the shortcomings which those who embrace humility can acknowledge.

Man I can find better artist then him by opening up pixiv and looking through the first 2 pages:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Man I can find better artist then him by opening up pixiv and looking through the first 2 pages:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
that's because the best/pop stuff on pixiv gets priority display
not saying he's best just impressive enough that I admire it

hell even people shitty at art I admire the effort

Cuck thread. Do I care about him or his opinion? He deserves his face to be shatter by a shotgun and about you i don’t say anything, bc we are here in ID and i have to follow the rules.

Last edited: