Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Vitaminmaxxing/Supplementmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
How did it help you? did it remove your acne?
I have been taking fish oil for a while and some creatine for gymceling, got obvious effects with creatine and maybe also some effects with fish oil, I did feel different but I can't say for sure if it's the fish oil or others changes I did, but I also order a few more supplements
like coid liver oil (vitamin E, A & D and a bit of omega3), Vitamin C, K2 and Iodine

I don't know tbh, only thing it did was make me feel slightly healthier and invigorated.

A regular multivitamin, magnesium, and Zinc. Used to take some chlorophyll as well but stopped that a while ago.
Good thing that I didn't order a multivitamin, they sound like a big scam

nothin has helped me tbh

How did it help you?
Idk brother's a doctor he suggested me biotin for better hair. I tried it and meh idk been using it for 3 weeks now. I don't see anything positive.
I'll take SARMS next year. It's hella expensive so I'm saving for that as well as my rhino.