Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News VITALY CATCHING PEDOS LIVE GTFIH

Do you think he has a right to be catching predators?

• Total voters

pedo hunting = normie excuse hunting truecels.
They would fuck a 15 y/o girl if they could

DNW cringe normie streamer doing agecucking for views

Just think if he catches the pedo before he has a chance to hurt kids means less future mentalcels

is this the guy that couldn't get his dick up on bang bus and was jerking off to another guy fucking the girl?
pedohunters being exposed for grooming minors is a common trope now

DNW cringe normie streamer doing agecucking for views
I feel like pedohunting and the discussion around it is a very nuanced topic and I still don’t know how I feel about it yet.
Just think if he catches the pedo before he has a chance to hurt kids means less future mentalcels
Rare empathycel
is this the guy that couldn't get his dick up on bang bus and was jerking off to another guy fucking the girl?
I only started watching the streams like last month, so I don’t know the lore and I don’t care. I’m just here for the popcornfuel :feelsPop:
Some Slav American normie youtuber known for his pranks, stunts, and antics whose career fell off so hard that he had to live in a car until he recently became relevant again with pedohunting content. Seems to be working out pretty well for him because his stream yesterday peaked at 80k+ live viewers.

Hope he accidentally catches a Jew and he dies 3 days later being tortured to death by Mossad.

>3 poc 5'4 female cops
:lul::lul::lul:

I only started watching the streams like last month, so I don’t know the lore and I don’t care. I’m just here for the popcornfuel :feelsPop:
you should watch the video, it's hilarious, not linking adult content here but just google "vitaly bangbus"

I feel like pedohunting and the discussion around it is a very nuanced topic and I still don’t know how I feel about it yet.
I've never seen one of these videos where they catch a guy going for a girl that is under 13

These guys are chasing clout and views, and there aren't actually that many true paedophiles, paedophilia and being attracted to pre puberscent children is a mental illness and unnatural since they can not birth a healthy child

These videos are far too numerous, normtards and media think that its a mental health crisis but it is not, this is a result of the gynocracy, it's a result of not experiencing teen love

This is why they are so numerous now, decades ago you would not have to resort risking your life basically to experience teen love, but now a large portion of men miss out, that creates a large pool of potential "predators" which is why there is so much "pedo hunting" content

>3 poc 5'4 female cops
:lul::lul::lul:
Jfl the pedo could legitimately get away if he effectively leg sweeped all 3 of them. But as usual, the male cops are there to be their safety net.

Last edited:
I'm bored af rn I don't mind watching some normgroid brainrot tonight :feelsokman:

Get fucked norms

I've never seen one of these videos where they catch a guy going for a girl that is under 13

These guys are chasing clout and views, and there aren't actually that many true paedophiles, paedophilia and being attracted to pre puberscent children is a mental illness and unnatural since they can not birth a healthy child
Thinking that being attracted to prepubescent children solely is unnatural because of the complications and morbidity of early childbirth is crazy ngl
These videos are far too numerous, normtards and media think that its a mental health crisis but it is not, this is a result of the gynocracy, it's a result of not experiencing teen love

This is why they are so numerous now, decades ago you would not have to resort risking your life basically to experience teen love, but now a large portion of men miss out, that creates a large pool of potential "predators" which is why there is so much "pedo hunting" content
I agree that normies freak out way too much about it, which causes it to become a bigger problem than it actually is. Similar to what they did with incel, many normies have weaponized the word pedo, turning it into a sort of buzzword to throw at men who they think "give off creepy vibes", thus diluting what it actually means.

However, I find it extremely hard to believe that pedos only act in this way because they have never experienced teen love. It almost sounds like you're memeing lmao. It's a neurological illness, so it obviously goes much deeper than that. And almost all of the pedos that Vitaly, for example, has caught have targeted boys exclusively, so that arguement doesn't even really hold water. You're giving literal faggots a little bit too much leeway, I think.

I think most of the time nothing ever happens to these guys who get caught by pedohunters
This whole thing is staged obv, I'm just pretending it's not :feelsthink:

This whole thing is staged obv, I'm just pretending it's not :feelsthink:
Mogs me at suspending your disbelief in the name of content. I was thinking it was probably fake too, but if I said it then this thread wouldn’t get as much engagement :p

Those guys are real pedos and most often tend to be in positions if power. These faggots hunt people for going for 17 year 354 day old femoid for clout from the normalfaggots instead

I dont support pedophilia but these "predator hunters" are cringe and obnoxious. they should be arrested for being a public nuisiance

Thinking that being attracted to prepubescent children solely is unnatural because of the complications and morbidity of early childbirth is crazy ngl
Everything in life revolves around sex and reproduction and raising the kid which a child can't do so yeah its not natural
However, I find it extremely hard to believe that pedos only act in this way because they have never experienced teen love.
It's only one of the reasons, and its the reason that I find the most interesting and hits closest to home for folks on here
And almost all of the pedos that Vitaly, for example, has caught have targeted boys exclusively
Yeah I forgot about fag pedos

I think he's a virtue signaler. Anyone who does this publicly and on live stream specifically is definitionally virtue signaling.

Show idea: Pedo hunting but you actually exclusively target jewish pedophiles unbeknownst to the audience. On one hand, you spread the message of God; on the other, you lock up jews in droves.

Pedo hunters are usually pedos themselves.

Normfag garbage

Some crazy shit is happening on his stream rn lmao

Some crazy shit is happening on his stream rn lmao
It's scripted bro, never forget that.
A more professional pedo 'hunter' would atleast blur the faces of the offenders

It's scripted bro, never forget that.
A more professional pedo 'hunter' would atleast blur the faces of the offenders
I honestly don’t know what to believe anymore. I can usually always tell if content is scripted or not, but something about this just seems real.

Kick, in particular, is one of the most IDGAF streaming platforms. The site’s rules are known for being 1000x more flexible and open than the SJW cesspool that is Twitch. This is why those who stream there are mostly seen as “bigots :soy:” and the rejects of the streaming world by the wider content creation sphere—just check the comment section of quite literally any reddit thread with the website’s name in the title—so it’s clear why the guy wouldn’t care about useless and unnecessary formalities like blurring out faces. Also, this is a livestream, so that wouldn’t really be possible anyway.

Last edited:
Who are the most entertaining guys on Kick

He's randomly got Adin Ross and a bunch of other people insulting this naked Hispanic guy he's just caught via Discord. :lul:

Is twitch dying? JC page on Kick has more people than the same section on Twitch. Kick is an unhinged site jfl, I just stumbled on to some guy live streaming a pirated film with his chat. It seems clear why Kick would win in edgier genres over Twitch when things are so more free on Kick

Who are the most entertaining guys on Kick
I mostly watch:
  • Hyphonix (he streams on YT, but I watch him every night)
  • Ice Poseidon (weaponized autism in human form)
  • Johnny Somali (too bad they banned him because he was too low inhib and offensive for the platform. Also, Kick jannies just don’t like him)
  • Vitaly (only if he’s pedohunting because that’s the only thing he’s good for)
  • Carldo (based streamer who actively makes fun of minorities and LGBT)
  • kangjoel (a Korean rice who’s Africa streams are funny, interesting, and honestly quite insightful. He’s been streaming everyday. Would recommend to anyone here)
  • Ac7ionman (wouldn’t really recommend if you can’t bear watching low inhib, hedonistic content, but he’s one of the rare ones I actually find funny)
If you can stomach normies for the sake of a free, endless supply of entertainment, like to people watch, and enjoy IRL livestreams like me, it’s a great and underrated cope.

Last edited:
He's randomly got Adin Ross and a bunch of other people insulting this naked Hispanic guy he's just caught via Discord. :lul:
That was a good idea on Vitaly’s part tbh. I don’t care for Adin at all and I think he has zero personality and is as equally interchangeable and vapid as any zoomer who pretends to act black to fit in. Genuinely don’t understand why he’s as inescapably big as he is. Even Kai Cenat is more bearable.

Last edited:
I mostly watch:
  • Hyphonix (he streams on YT, but I watch him every night)
  • Ice Poseidon (weaponized autism in human form)
  • Johnny Somali (too bad they banned him because he was too low inhib and offensive for the platform. Also, Kick jannies just don’t like him)
  • Vitaly (only if he’s pedohunting because that’s the only thing he’s good for)
  • Carldo (based streamer who actively makes fun of minorities and LGBT)
  • kangjoel (a Korean rice who’s Africa streams are funny, interesting, and honestly quite insightful. He’s been streaming everyday. Would recommend to anyone here)
  • Ac7ionman (wouldn’t really recommend if you can’t bear watching low inhib, hedonistic content, but he’s one of the rare ones I actually find funny)
If you can stomach normies for the sake of a free, endless supply of entertainment, like to people watch, and enjoy IRL livestreams like me, it’s a great and underrated cope.
Ah I see, thanks. I actually recognize all of these guys, their vids even pop up on YouTube. I even stumbled upon Ac7ionman last night and was completely confused as to what tf was going on. Just a bunch of hoes prancing around

That was a good idea on Vitaly’s part tbh. I don’t care for Adin at all and I think he has zero personality and is as equally interchangeable and vapid as any zoomer who pretends to act black to fit in. Genuinely don’t understand why he’s as inescapably big as he is. Even Kai Cenat is more bearable.
Tbh. I really only know of him due to collabs with other people wgi more personality. He’s basically a promoter

Ah I see, thanks. I actually recognize all of these guys, their vids even pop up on YouTube. I even stumbled upon Ac7ionman last night and was completely confused as to what tf was going on. Just a bunch of hoes prancing around
Np buddy boyo

Oh wow, so you're really tapped in with this side of irl streaming, you're just not an active viewer because, very much unlike me, you probably have a life, responsibilities, and more important priorities...
Tbh. I really only know of him due to collabs with other people wgi more personality. He’s basically a promoter
Same here. His collabs are basically the only reason why he got so big first place. You have to hand it to his management team or whichever jews are in charge of him though, capturing the attention of millions by marketing your stream to all of the fans of the celebrities you feature on it is a very clever and even foolproof strategy from a buissness perspective. Promoter is a good word for it, but most of the people he collabs with are rappers who are more famous than him.

I honestly don’t know what to believe anymore. I can usually always tell if content is scripted or not, but something about this just seems real.

Kick, in particular, is one of the most IDGAF streaming platforms. The site’s rules are known for being 1000x more flexible and open than the SJW cesspool that is Twitch. This is why those who stream there are mostly seen as “bigots :soy:” and the rejects of the streaming world by the wider content creation sphere—just check the comment section of quite literally any reddit thread with the website’s name in the title—so it’s clear why the guy wouldn’t care about useless and unnecessary formalities like blurring out faces. Also, this is a livestream, so that wouldn’t really be possible anyway.
Vitaly always insisted he didnt fake most of his pranks afaik

Is twitch dying? JC page on Kick has more people than the same section on Twitch. Kick is an unhinged site jfl, I just stumbled on to some guy live streaming a pirated film with his chat. It seems clear why Kick would win in edgier genres over Twitch when things are so more free on Kick
In all honesty, I don't think Kick will become as much of a global household name as the utterly pozzed, blue-haired SJW cesspool that is Twitch because of the contentious media attention the platform has received (while Twitch is praised for muh diversity and progressivism), but I can definitely see it coming close. Lots of Twitch streamers are leaving the site in droves due to its nazi tier TOS and Twitch, like the greedy jews they are, typically splits subscription revenue 50/50. Compare that to Kick's remarkable 95/5 split for creators, allowing them to keep 95% of their subscription earnings, and it's really no wonder why the platform became considered a viable competitor to Twitch so fast. That's a higher revenue share than YouTube Live too.

Btw, the aforementioned koreancel is currently live foraging and camping out in the plains of Kenya kek

Last edited:
I find Vitaly's pred catches to be extremely satisfying because his crew is always beating the living shit out of an illegal immigrant or pedophile, sometimes to injury or near death. Most of these other pred catchers are pussies and the preds are let go without any consequences. Most pedophiles are normies who are married, they could easily live their own life without bothering anyone, yet they still go out of their way to hurt kids, they're not just some lonely 19-20yo incel League of legends player who met a 16-17 yo, so I feel no sympathy for pedos.

He's been irrelevant for so long now