Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vita is a nice handheld

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Started playing it recently and I got to say that It's a very nice handheld. I love the size, the oiled screen and most of all the controls. The D pad specifically is heavenly. I've been having trouble going back to the 3DS (which was my favorite handheld) just due to how fucking wonderful the vita controls. It has a nice library too. I've been completing Rayman Origins and Legends which look fantastic on the vita; and I'm planning on playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Ys 8, and Monkey Ball next. I wish Sony would've continued making handhelds. Compared to Nintendo the quality felt more premium and less like a toy.

Started playing it recently and I got to say that It's a very nice handheld. I love the size, the oiled screen and most of all the controls. The D pad specifically is heavenly. I've been having trouble going back to the 3DS (which was my favorite handheld) just due to how fucking wonderful the vita controls. It has a nice library too. I've been completing Rayman Origins and Legends which look fantastic on the vita; and I'm planning on playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Ys 8, and Monkey Ball next. I wish Sony would've continued making handhelds. Compared to Nintendo the quality felt more premium and less like a toy.
Trucel trait. You enjoy rotting on forums more than playing video gamers.

Trucel trait. You enjoy rotting on forums more than playing video gamers.
I enjoy both about equally. Call me a normie but I especially enjoy online multiplayer games where you get to kill other players. Classic COD especially.

where did you get your's? at a store or online?

They are quite hard to get now. I still own a psp & plan on holding on to it.

They are quite hard to get now. I still own a psp & plan on holding on to it.
Luckily I don't think they'll ever be that difficult to acquire. The 3ds is the handheld that's going to be borderline impossible to get a hold of in a few years. Sony handhelds are never that high in demand compared to Nintendo handhelds.

it had great potential but Sony did fuck all with it, retards could make billions of that device alone

it had great potential but Sony did fuck all with it, retards could make billions of that device alone
They abandoned it instead of getting rid of the memory cards.

I wish Sony would've continued making handhelds.
I wish handheld consoles were still a thing. Sure there's the Switch i guess but that barely counts.

I like nigtendo switch
The switch is nice but it feels a bit cheap. In all fairness the ps vita 2000 does as well. Nintendo should release a more premium switch mini imo and not just in terms of screen.

The switch is nice but it feels a bit cheap. In all fairness the ps vita 2000 does as well. Nintendo should release a more premium switch mini imo and not just in terms of screen.
Mine is jailbroken and i install 60fps mods so my switch expirience is great!

Mine is jailbroken and i install 60fps mods so my switch expirience is great!
Yeah, in terms of performance and visuals switch is very nice but imo the quality of the buttons and d pad could use improvement. The last Nintendo handheld or console that had great d pads imo were the GameCube and GBA. Starting with the Wii and DS the D pad quality has significantly gone down hill .

Yeah, in terms of performance and visuals switch is very nice but imo the quality of the buttons and d pad could use improvement. The last Nintendo handheld or console that had great d pads imo were the GameCube and GBA. Starting with the Wii and DS the D pad quality has significantly gone down hill .
Icegif 1022