Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

visual novels

weaselbomber

weaselbomber

ROKE UP IN THE WRONG HOOD
★★★★★
are good
read Muv Luv

Muv luv marimo

saya no uta too, it's a good beginner vn
you can finish it in an afternoon

I've only read Tsukihime and Umineko no naku koro ni so far. Planning to read Higurashi someday despite watching the anime like 14 years ago.

I've only read Tsukihime and Umineko no naku koro ni so far. Planning to read Higurashi someday despite watching the anime like 14 years ago.
tsukihime is another good one
typemoon peaked at their first game
fate/stay night is only salvaged by Heaven's Feel

also they're remaking f/sn for some reason
Nasu is a hack and he should be raped
make a new ip nigger

kimi to kanojo to kanojo no koi is also great

Has anyone played OMGWTFOTL or other meme short vns? There's some bizarre ones that incels would take interest in but so many of them are untranslated

Has anyone played OMGWTFOTL or other meme short vns? There's some bizarre ones that incels would take interest in but so many of them are untranslated
only one ive read was UAB, dunno if it counts

I won't play Muv-Luv out of spite and because I've already been spoiled for the past 8 years about le bitey scene
even though i'll probably play it one day since its been squatting on my hard drive for 5 years now
But has anyone here played Nukitashi? It's Shiravuneslop but I'm pretty bored

And in an incel related leitmotif Minikui Mojika no Ko is getting translated by JAST.
Described as "Physical and Mental Violation ADV", you assume the role of Tanezaki Suteru who is constantly being bullied due to his ugliness which is beyond words. As a result of this, he is an introvert and as much as looking into people's faces is a horrifying task to him.
Too bad I'm an EOP since they'll most likely butcher it one way or another.

i have
it's entertaining for what it is but nothing to write home about
one of the few vns i've read with a shit little sister character
also meme tl using words like "incel" and "thot" and shit like that

have you played the house of fata morgana ? I'm planning on buying it

Shiravune earlier today announced

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdu8qSUUGEU

I hope we will get Dead Days from lazy ass Mangagamer before this shit going to get released. And they still haven't released Sacrifice Villains i wonder what's the hold up.

Last edited:
Better download retranslation patch before you start reading it. Nukitashi has too many non virgin whores so i'm not really incentived to read it plus artstyle is so damn ugly, it looks like your generic 5.5/10 anime that can't afford good artists and need to rely on shitty cgi.

Better download retranslation patch before you start reading it. Nukitashi has too many non virgin whores so i'm not really incentived to read it plus artstyle is so damn ugly, it looks like your generic 5.5/10 anime that can't afford good artists and need to rely on shitty cgi.
the artstyle is kinda 3d so I thought they would be animated like Maitetsu but they're simple sprites

the artstyle is kinda 3d so I thought they would be animated like Maitetsu but they're simple sprites
Maitetsu was so good that it buried their company :panties: Shame that we will never get Last Run in English (only MTL ver is there for ENplebs)

Maitetsu was so good that it buried their company :panties: Shame that we will never get Last Run in English (only MTL ver is there for ENplebs)
still need to watch the spinoff anime they somehow made

:feelsautistic: I enjoyed tsukihime and play melty blood single player casually.

I read one called “planetarian” which was really sad.

I am making my way through muv luv at @weaselbomber ’s recommendation.

Visual novels, Me seeing my subhuman face in the mirror with my own eyes a true horror story!

I feel like a retard for just playing zero escape, Danganronpa, ace attorney, and ghost trick. I got to up my VN game.

katawa shoujo lily route :heart:

My cousin with Aspies loved Fate visual novels. As for myself I've only played Ace Attorney saga but not all games. Just the DS ones.

what do you think about subahibi?!

also what do you think about euphoria?!

none of them appeal to exactly what i want so im making my own

are good
read Muv Luv
I quit during the first game because I don't like that romance bullshit.
I heard it gets better after that with the BETA and regression but I've never found the motivation to push through.

play dies iare
been on my backlog for ages
i read the first half of it a few years ago
chuuni kino, reminds me a bit of 11eyes

CyberAgent acquired Nitroplus yesterday i guess it's over for them and they will never go back to making VNs. They will be only making dogshit low effort gachas right after they are done with their two game projects or they may even get shut down. RIP​

CyberAgent acquired Nitroplus yesterday i guess it's over for them and they will never go back to making VNs. They will be only making dogshit low effort gachas right after they are done with their two game projects or they may even get shut down. RIP​

View attachment 1188013
I saw
funny that they said something like "we'll keep their freedom of writing and unique culture"
thats when you know its over

I saw
funny that they said something like "we'll keep their freedom of writing and unique culture"
thats when you know its over
HR hags will spit on their grave when they fire everyone, shut down company and pump cheap cashgrab trash with their ips forever. Are you ready for a Muramasa gacha or pachinko machine? :feelskek:
Firefox aH8DcguWif

JFL what a woke trash nip company jews really ruined japan

When i used to watch an anime channel, i remember watching the channel play Sakura visual novels like Sakura Beach

u gotta play MOON brah

it hits hard

u gotta play MOON brah

it hits hard
when i first started playing vns anon on imageboard told me to do it
has that great late 90s early 00s artstyle

when i first started playing vns anon on imageboard told me to do it
has that great late 90s early 00s artstyle
it may be the earliest translated one (nov 1997)

OST is very nice too and the vibez are gritty and dark

cant believe the same people made it as kanon lmao