Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Visual Novel Review] Saya No uta

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Made by Nitro+(the creators of Sonico) , Saya No Uta is the story of a 20 year old boy named Fuminori, who survives an accident but then develops a condition which changes his neur[UWSL]ological perception of the world, making his life a living hell. His only respite in the cruel nightmare he finds himself in, is a cute loli named Saya[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
[/UWSL]

Its a psychological thriller story with some horror and mystery elements. Its pretty short by VN standards. But the pacing is still good. The writing d[UWSL]oesn't feel too rushed or too slow. The characters are two dimensional and not much fleshed out but it works in this genre. Artwork and CGI is okayish. The musical score is great. It bas 3 different endings, depending on the choices you make ingame. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]It has loli H-scenes if you're into that kinda stuff. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Personally I enjoyed the story. Its original and well executed. The H-scenes felt a bit longer than necessary. The dialogue can get a bit morbid. One thing I liked was how they couldn't show certain story elements because they needed to leave it to the imagination for it to work. So they employed an extensive vocabulary to describe those horrors.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Overall its a good way to kill a few hours. If you like reading and want something out of the box, go for it. [/UWSL]
[UWSL].................. [/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]
I liked the "Koji goes insane" ending which was the first ending I got. Its nihilistic and dark. Even though the creature dies and the world is saved. This one has more action towards the end compared to other ends. Also watching Fumi literally walk into an axe was satisfying:feelshaha:

Thing is, if I was in Fuminori's place I would've chosen to become normal again , but then again if I was in his place I wouldn't have fucked a literal loli to begin with . Considering the things he had done till that point, and his growing relationship with Saya , it only made sense to take it to its logical conclusion. Later on I chose to bring in the doctor because I really wanted the morbid couple to lose.

The main ending, where the couple wins, is the more "incel" choice. Actually I'm pretty sure anyone who likes that ending is an incel, what with the whole "me and my loli waifu destroy this world and recreate it in our image" theme. One who finds their relationship more romantic than morbid may like it.

I found the third ending in jail the lamest. Though in the end it had the most positive outcome of them all.

Last edited:
didnt care until you mentioned the hentai scenes :feelsdevil:

based VN, I would advise all incels to read it twice

Wait there are three endings? I can only remember two.

where do you get it

Oh yeah, I also torrent these types of games. I only buy games that I really like and often buy special/limited editions instead, I never buy digital since I see that as literally throwing money away. I haven't bought a game digitally for a long time. I have a pretty big Steam account from my years of playing on PC, but I cannot sell that account despite it being "worth" a lot of money.
Half based half cucked.

You should read dustmania:feelsdevil: