Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Visited my old college campus today

Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
★★
Though I graduated not many years ago, the environment now is like my college days on crack, and it's honestly sad to see. For reference, I went to a pretty good state school and it has a very large campus. Fuckers there brought me down to try to make me donate to a place that made me want to kill myself.

Here are some observations
  • Only 6/10+ white foids were with gigachads and slayers
  • The only ricecels with (obviously asian) foids were the ultra wealthy Chinese ones. Every other average looking ricecel was alone or with a couple other ricecels
  • Any male 6 or below was alone or had a sub5 gf
  • A shit ton of black male/ white foid couples. Honestly RageFuel since I know their dad is totally getting cucked. Especially since the majority of the black males looked and dressed more like dindus
  • A group of 5 gigachads almost hit me with a Hummer H2. Honestly can't make this shit up all he said was "woah sorry bro" and chuckled (sorta unrelated but some RageFuel)
However, here is the biggest catch that I saw regarding the relationship scene at my old college. Back when I took the blackpill now a year and a few months ago, it felt as if what I learned was validated, it was all in motion right there: nearly every HT normie and chadlite had an asian gf, many of the foids honestly being somewhat unattractive.

It made me realize that we have been preaching this sort of thing for years, but in just a span of a bit over a year, the tides have turned into a reality... in fact, it has become worse than our reality to the extent that I don't believe the 80/20 rule exists anymore. I see it more as a 95/5. In just a span of a handful of years attractive males have slowly been downgrading their looksmatches into whatever they could scrounge, giving us less and less opportunities to find someone in our lives who would take us in.

It's not just the ugliest males anymore who aren't getting laid, or the 4-6/10 males who can find what they can. Considering the fact that very good looking males are forced to settle with foids 2 or 3 ranks below themselves, it just goes to show how every year, every month, and every single day our reality is becoming more distorted and more hopeless. Maybe some males don't know the blackpill yet, maybe some don't want to accept it, but in the end we were truly right about everything.

TL;DR visited my old college campus, and the incel vision has truly turned into the distorted reality we've always talked about.

pure sui fuel everywhere u look, gotta avoid those places

2019-06-18_034.jpg

• Only 6/10+ white foids were with gigachads and slayers
  • The only ricecels with (obviously asian) foids were the ultra wealthy Chinese ones. Every other average looking ricecel was alone or with a couple other ricecels
  • Any male 6 or below was alone or had a sub5 gf
  • A shit ton of black male/ white foid couples. Honestly RageFuel since I know their dad is totally getting cucked. Especially since the majority of the black males looked and dressed more like dindus
Do (did) you go to my college? This is literally what I see on the daily. Except that the fact that there's some black male/white foid couples, most of the couples I see are white Chad/white Stacy, black Tyrone/black Stacy, etc, etc. I also similarly see that the Asian (Chinese) males who have girls by their side are dressed head to toe in designer and drive really nice cars, ones my parents would never buy me even if they were quadrillionaires. Never saw a sub-6 with a sub-5 gf though, that would be kind of [LifeFuel], but the men who are Chadlite tier on my campus (6/10-7/10) date 3/10-5/10 girls, which infuriates me. The sub-6 males on my campus are always alone.