Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Virtue signalling TikTok video

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@brookemonk_/video/6930439265591643398?refer=embed&utm_source=embed&source=h5_t&_r=1

This is her bf btw

90C7506D A594 434B 944F CC42B72CF87D

Her comments

Screenshot 20210816 190818

Last edited:
It just so happens :foidSoy:

I don't date my boyfriend for his looks Y'ALL

It just so happens that he fits all the criteria that I'm virtue signaling about in my video :feelsEhh:

You can easily tell that the creature in this video has zero self awareness. A literal NPC.

Women are a fucking joke.. Seriously, Professional Clowns

Last edited:
She's attractive and so is her boyfriend. I really don't see the problem here. Yeah, the video is virtue signalling bullshit but that's just what people do nowadays.

She's attractive and so is her boyfriend. I really don't see the problem here. Yeah, the video is virtue signalling bullshit but that's just what people do nowadays.
Joined Friday at 8:34 AM

:feelshehe:

Joined Friday at 8:34 AM

:feelshehe:

"why doesn't she date a skinnyfat Indian??? :((("

The problem is when fat whales want guys that look like that. Her having a Chad boyfriend is nothing strange.

"why doesn't she date a skinnyfat Indian??? :((("

The problem is when fat whales want guys that look like that. Her having a Chad boyfriend is nothing strange.
How are you missing the point of this thread?

It's literally in the title :feelshaha:

the BIGGEST HYPOCRITES ON EARTH

god just remove the fucking law for one day , so every fucking man can get a piece

@PrestonYnot- ah noch ein deutschcel , willkommen im club

Last edited:

Totally a looksmatch bro

A6826B4D BEFB 4697 B065 0F6F7C1DF5E3
71110E90 F2A9 45B1 AF00 07CD7C69187E

nonexistent eyelashes / eyebrows etc
look at this shit jfl
her entire face is drawn on

Makeup
DCCE7FB5 4617 43D8 A6B2 774E5AF60FE6

Without makeup

EAFC517F 5286 4976 81DF DBB6B746AE74

It's another run-of-the-mill virtue-signalling video. Big fucking deal. Why are people so obsessed with this bullshit? People say what sounds good, you should've learned and accepted this by now.
"Some girls" can mean the uglier ones that say this. The girl in the video has no reason to date someone who's average or below average.

It's another run-of-the-mill virtue-signalling video. Big fucking deal. Why are people so obsessed with this bullshit? People say what sounds good, you should've learned and accepted this by now.
"Some girls" can mean the uglier ones that say this. The girl in the video has no reason to date someone who's average or below average.
That's a lot of words just to say that you're an Infiltrator.

:feelshaha:

Totally a looksmatch bro

View attachment 480385View attachment 480386

nonexistent eyelashes / eyebrows etc
look at this shit jfl
her entire face is drawn on

Makeup
View attachment 480388

Without makeup

View attachment 480389
Totally looks matched bro :feelsEhh:

Wipe off the 5 layers of makeup and it's just another subhuman foid.

That's a lot of words just to say that you're an Infiltrator.

:feelshaha:

Totally looks matched bro :feelsEhh:

Wipe off the 5 layers of makeup and it's just another subhuman foid.
Imagine being so insecure that you think everyone who doesn't agree with you is infiltrating you lmao
Go ahead post one unfrauded pic in which she looks good. I'm waiting :feelsjuice:

Ur a woman :smonk:
I'm not autistic enough to be looking through some random TikTok couple's videos. Even just scrolling through her videos I can see she has a top 20% face, probably top 10% body.
He's more like top 1% everything, but point still stands.

She looks like a tamarin monkey (would still date and be 100% satisfied, don't get me wrong) and he's a gigachad, brutal.
based song

and cool that your still around !

Imagine being so insecure that you think everyone who doesn't agree with you is infiltrating you lmao
Imagine unironically using insecure as an argument

Definitely a foid :feelshaha:

I don't date my boyfriend for his looks Y'ALL

It just so happens that he fits all the criteria that I'm virtue signaling about in my video :feelsEhh:

You can easily tell that the creature in this video has zero self awareness. A literal NPC.

Women are a fucking joke.. Seriously, Professional Clowns

View attachment 480380

based song

and cool that your still around !
Thanks. I missed all of you and came back. I'll try to avoid controversial themes on ID, hope we still have free speech in the other boards.

Last time I checked I had a cock but thanks for your input, aspie gorilla.
Do you have anymore ad hominems you want to throw before your period ends? :feelshaha:

Do you have anymore ad hominems you want to throw before your period ends? :feelshaha:
Go cry about being "infiltrated".

All frauded. She doesn't look good or above average

This is unironically his looksmatch. Similar bone structure,race and features. Its a candid btw.
View attachment 480392

Yes, but a woman has no reason to date her looksmatch. If you could get a Stacy, you wouldn't be thinking about Beckys. This is still a top-tier woman dating a top-tier man. No problem.
And he's probably frauding too. TikTok twinks also wear make-up for their videos.

Go cry about being "infiltrated".
Translation: I was called out for being a foid and can't even do the basic task of pretending like I belong here.

It's okay. You won't last long anyway :feelshaha:

Translation: I was called out for being a foid and can't even do the basic task of pretending like I belong here.

It's okay. You won't last long anyway :feelshaha:
A literal schizophrenic retard that has spent 325 days pretending to be a gorilla.
"Everyone I don't like is a woman or a Chad or a cuck".

Last edited:
Would be unfortunate if a group of subhuman 5 ft currycels raped and inpregnated her.

The entire female gender you're defending :feelsEhh:

Duh, who else?
And how am I?
I'm not defending le female gender. Women wouldn't be allowed to leave their house without their fathers' permission if it was up to me.
I'm saying that it's not weird for a good looking woman to be dating a good looking guy, even if he's better looking than her.

And how am I?
I'm not defending le female gender. Women wouldn't be allowed to leave their house without their fathers' permission if it was up to me.
Now you're choosing to back step. Sure :feelshaha:
I'm saying that it's not weird for a good looking woman to be dating a good looking guy, even if he's better looking than her.
For starters, she'd not attractive. Unless you considering a woman's true appearence to be 5 layers of makeup.

The thread is calling out her virtue signaling about how women do the very thing she's fucking doing.

How is that hard to understand?

Now you're choosing to back step. Sure :feelshaha:
What? explain your logic to me. What am I back stepping from?
For starters, she'd not attractive. Unless you considering a woman's true appearence to be 5 layers of makeup.
Even without make-up she has a feminine face that would be considered attractive by most men and she has a top-tier body - wide hips, big ass, tits etc.
The thread is calling out her virtue signaling about how women do the very thing she's fucking doing.

How is that hard to understand?
Your argument is basically that a dumb teenage cunt said some feel-good bullshit for views and likes. Is this really what you're getting so worked up about? Fucking hell m8, how old are you?

Saying that women shouldn't need to date their looks match and then claiming women wouldn't be allowed to leave the house if you had your way is back stepping :feelshaha:
Even without make-up she has a feminine face that would be considered attractive by most men and she has a top-tier body - wide hips, big ass, tits etc.
Men like you are the reason women have inflated as fuck egos
Your argument is basically that a dumb teenage cunt said some feel-good bullshit for views and likes. Is this really what you're getting so worked up about? Fucking hell m8, how old are you?

What are you? An NPC with all this typical garbage shaming tactics?

I'm not worked up about anything. It's your retarded ass who was deciding to ignore the point the thread and go off on some tangent about how women dont need to date their looksmatch.

7512A869 F210 4598 A809 A1934AA0C0D702446C6E FD93 4F40 B407 AFD5668E75CA
are we looking at the same girl? she has no titties, even I have bigger tits. and her ass certainly isn’t big and judging from the look of things, she’s got hip-dips

Attachments

• 6F7AD5E4-BA55-420B-8020-58C36E9E53F3.jpeg
    6F7AD5E4-BA55-420B-8020-58C36E9E53F3.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 138
In my ideal world ,that's how it would work. That's never going to happen so i'm being realistic.
Yeah I bet.
Sure thing bud :feelshaha:
I addressed that she was virtue-signalling in my very first post in this thread. Go back and read the thread again.
The very first sentence is you mentioning how she and her boyfriend is attractive. Which is completely fucking irrelevant to the thread. It's clear you already had some cuck agenda brewing in your head on how to defend the actions of this retarded whore, and what a surprise, half your posts in this thread is dumb shit like this-
This is still a top-tier woman dating a top-tier man. No problem.

And he's probably frauding too. TikTok twinks also wear make-up for their videos.

literally couldn't have chosen more cherrypicked photos.

Even just scrolling through her videos I can see she has a top 20% face, probably top 10% body.
He's more like top 1% everything, but point still stands.

You mentioning virtue signaling and understanding the point of the thread are two very different things. And it's not only clear you don't belong here, but you aren't blackpilled in the slightest.

my problem is social retardation
You literally admit that your only problem is that you're a retard, which I can see after wasting my time interacting with you.

I wish money and a low bodyfat was all women wanted because you at least have some control over those
Also her boyfriend has garbage ab genetics :feelshaha:

I love how you go from this:

to this:

Your blood soy levels seem to be in rapid fluctuation. Make sure you see a doctor.
Exactly. Obvious backstepping from a soy who clearly doesn't belong here.

This gigaChad would be slaying the most beautiful females in their prime if he visited EE / former soviet union. But in the West he dates a girl only slightly above average.

are you an infiltrator

Yes, because "some girls" doesn't include her, since she's above average. If "some girls" was Becky whales with those standards then there would be a point there.

Sorry, let me just chance my avi to a gorilla real quick. For real though, before we talk about blackpills, when was the last time you went to a party or a bar or a club or a music festival? Or do you get your blackpills from retards like IncelTV who haven't interacted with another human being in the last decade?

That's my problem in real life. You literally pretend to be a gorilla on an incel forum while everyone looks at you like the fucking schizo that you are.
I can assure you that if most people in the incel community suddenly got the looks of the guy in that TikTok they'd have the success rate of about a 6.5/10 normie because being NT is a big part of the game.

I'm comparing my ideal world scenario to how the world actually works. Sorry you're too low IQ to understand what i'm saying.
Dn rd a single sentence.

You already admitted you're a retard. Therefore there's no reason for me to take any of what you say seriously.

I wish money and a low bodyfat was all women wanted because you at least have some control over those
Also her boyfriend has garbage ab genetics :feelshaha:
it really is trash, doesn’t matter tho, he has a 10/10 face and height.

Absolutely all women are like that
Glad this fag was banned