Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Virtue Signalling Gender and the truth about Nice Guys

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Females really are pros at virtue signaling. Just few days ago, I met a woman who was a receptionist at my university she was extremely rude to me, I pleaded her, in a normal voice that I was on the campus, to change my you know, attendance. She kept telling me to ask the teacher and in a rude way too. Subconscious hate, the more you know.

Yesterday, I went to the same and talked about my attendance, this time I was super kind, in terms of tone and voice, I did the Johnny Depp voice, idk it's just deep and generic her look started to change completely, and she told me I have a good name and told me to have a good day after that.

Can you imagine just how good they are at this shit?! I was mind blown obviously, to any bluepiller coping, get at females like you do with friends or someone you care about etc.

Don't do something ridiculous like buying her gifts etc. she'll be unsure of how to reject you, just treat people well, you know what I mean.

At the end of the day, you're still the one who did nothing wrong, you're still innocent, you're still a good person, people will realise that, they'll see themselves.

Anyway, the fact that her voice didn't crack after she said all that crap is mind blowing to me, she's good at it AND OF COURSE THERE WERE PEOPLE AROUND VIRTUE SIGNALLING GENDER SAME OLD I knew it.

this is why we should eliminate every women's rights