Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Virtue signaling killer whore deleted her reddit account and post JFL.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
So this whore made a post about her """guilty feeling""" because she cheated on her bf and that poor guy killed himself. Now what I did was encouraging others to keep a screenshot of that post. Because she implicitly encouraged a suicide.

ozR2O9P.png
T8dgTWA.png
yrIlW0Q.png

Now what that whore did was she had deleted her reddit account and her virtue signaling post:

Now the mods of /r/SuicideBereavement can't remove this post because of my comments.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last time I heard about a woman encouraging a man to suicide, she was sent to prison. So... for precedent's sake...

What did she say?

Last time I heard about a woman encouraging a man to suicide, she was sent to prison. So... for precedent's sake...
Encouraging suicide is a serious crime boyo.
What did she say?
Bad I did not save that post, it's gone now, the post was like 5 months ago. But reddit authority still retains all the info of her IP and shit if a law enforcement want to see them. So hopefully she will get fucked, if the family of the deceased press a charge against her.

well where's the screenshot faggot

This isn't LifeFuel, this is SuicideFuel. Any old geezer can make a new account on Reddit with a flick of a finger. I bet she forgot everything you've said after an hour or two. Winning an argument in Reddit will not bring back that guy's life, or any future victims.

I should have saved it man, fuck. Today I was going through my comments and found this and the post is fucking gone.

I should have saved it man, fuck. Today I was going through my comments and found this and the post is fucking gone.
i think i read it actually. was it the one where she was still living with her depressed ex but they were in separate rooms and she but a lock on her door?

Those comments were awesome, nice job!

i think i read it actually. was it the one where she was still living with her depressed ex but they were in separate rooms and she but a lock on her door?
Yea I think it was something like that.

Damn I hope they press charges. I'm sure they did do something to encourage it. Esp knowing he was depressed and flaunting the new relationship which I'm sure she did

This isn't LifeFuel, this is SuicideFuel. Any old geezer can make a new account on Reddit with a flick of a finger. I bet she forgot everything you've said after an hour or two. Winning an argument in Reddit will not bring back that guy's life, or any future victims.

True. She's still free to destroy more lives.

damn.

I wish people were good at encouraging suicide here so I can get gtfo this planet already

Kek, I have found the original post (thanks to mathmet from truecels.org):

submitted 6 hours ago by Roda256

I am going through, without doubt, the most horrible experience of my life right now. All my friends are telling me it's not my fault but I know I caused this.
I was with my ex boyfriend for six years, having met him aged 18. We met just before going off to seperate colleges and he really didn't want a long distance relationship at the time but we fell head over heels in love that summer and couldn't stand the idea of going out seperate ways so we tried to make it work.
He was tall, handsome and I felt so lucky to have him. He was studying in NYU and every two weeks I'd visit for three days and have the greatest time exploring the city. I cried every time I had to leave and constantly looked forward to seeing him again. Unfortunately he came from a difficult background. His mom died when he was young and his dad was an abusive drunk, this led to a few issues which developed into quite severe depression and anxiety. He struggled with his studies and nearly flunked his first and second years exams because he barely opened the textbooks but scraped through because he was naturally very, very intelligent.
We travelled to Europe together, spending six weeks travelling all over the continent. We spent another summer in Morroco. These are some of the greatest memories of my life. He was so happy when we were together even though every other aspect of his life was falling apart.
He had to take a year out before his final year because he was so depressed but he basically let the year pass without trying to get better. He would lay in his bed all day until I came to see him. It was at this point that I had to admit I just wasn't attracted to him anymore and told him we needed some time apart. He broke down and begged me to stay, telling me he was sorry and I was everything he wanted in life. I left with a heavy heart and didn't hear from him in a week. During that week I missed him so much that I had to reach out and ask how he was. He told me that he'd been working on himself and him friends were taking him out that night to take his mind off of things. I instantly felt like I'd made a mistake and asked him if he'd see me that night and we got back together.
After this he did get somewhat better and graduated college. I was so happy for him. I was doing a masters degree and asked him to come and get a job near my college and his own apartment. He'd moved back in with his dad to save money, this was a stupid decision, his dad was as abusive as ever and unfortunately he fell again back into depression and did nothing for another year of his life. His dad lived around 100 miles from my college so every single weekend he would travel 100 miles to see me, using three buses. This took him all day on Friday and all day on Monday just to travel.
I found it hard to be attracted to him. I am ambitious and driven, go to the gym three times a week and want to socialize often. He had no friends, never exercised and didn't know what he wanted from life. He often broke down saying his illness was making normal life unattainable for him and he didn't know how to get out of it. I would comfort him and tell him I loved him and he'd always have me. I was attracted to other guys but never cheated, I did love him very much and have never cared for another human in that way. I was also still somewhat attracted to him because he was naturally handsome.
When I graduated we moved in together in a new city. He was finally out of his dad's house and he found himself a job in a local restaurant to pay the rent. I instantly knew when we moved in that I'd made a horrible mistake. I'd graduated from college and was in a good job that I loved. I was going out meeting new friends and he was staying home. He worked late nights so I spent a lot of time alone in the apartment and found myself becoming attracted to someone else I'd met through a mutual friend. I stupidly invited him over to the apartment one night and we kissed. I knew then that I had to break up with my boyfriend and there was no going back.
Only six weeks after moving in I sat him down and told him that we couldn't be together anymore. He was in disbelief. He had had such a terrible life at home and I had always promised him that things would be great when we moved in. I encouraged him. I told him he'd build his confidence when he had me around every day. We planned so many trips and dates that we were going to have in this new city. He spent so much of his savings on decorating our apartment. This was everything to him.
Things didn't work out with the other guy but I didn't have any interest in getting back together. He begged me to stay in the apartment with him because he didn't have anyone else. I felt awful and agreed but made him sleep on the couch and had a lock put on the bedroom door. I spent most of my time in the bedroom and whenever I came out he would beg me to change my mind and give him a chance. He felt like he had messed up a beautiful relationship because of his anxiety and, to be honest, it was true. I became angry at him for not accepting my decision and we started arguing more and more. He said once he was suicidal and I brushed it off and told him to call the hotline. I called him pathetic, told him I was happier without him, called him manipulative. He was working on himself extremely hard, going to the gym daily and meeting up with friends from work, I'd never seen that side of him. But I was happy to have the weight of his illness off of my shoulders and told him that. At the same time I found someone else on Tinder and really fell for him hard. He is successful, handsome and everything I hoped my ex would have been. I started sleeping around his place more and more and basically ignored my ex.
Then, last weekend I slept at my new boyfriend's house. My ex kept calling me, which was unusual as he only tended to talk to me at home. I was angry and texted him that I was happier with my new boyfriend than I ever was with him and to leave me alone. That was the last thing I ever said to him. I returned home on Sunday to find him hanging by the neck in the bathroom.
He was the kindest, gentlest, most intelligent person who loved me like I was the only person on earth. All he wanted was a chance at a normal life and I threw it all away for him. All I've done since is cry and scream. I feel like I've murdered someone. His whole life was so difficult and I broke every promise of what living together would do for him. How do I live with this?!

@leafmanlet @Indari @UltraFayJr. @LittleBoy

Last edited:
So this whore made a post about her """guilty feeling""" because she cheated on her bf and that poor guy killed himself. Now what I did was encouraging others to keep a screenshot of that post. Because she implicitly encouraged a suicide.

ozR2O9P.png
T8dgTWA.png
yrIlW0Q.png

Now what that whore did was she had deleted her reddit account and her virtue signaling post:

Now the mods of /r/SuicideBereavement can't remove this post because of my comments.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Doing Gods "Cellahs" work Brother.

Implicitly encouraging or inducing suicide = murder.

Will reddit find the scum and report to the police with that confession?

Doing Gods "Cellahs" work Brother.

Implicitly encouraging or inducing suicide = murder.

Will reddit find the scum and report to the police with that confession?

In-sha-st.blackops2cel these scum whores will pay someday.

In-sha-st.blackops2cel these scum will pay someday.
In all that fucking time she couldn't have referred him to counselling/ therapy or the doctors.

Really fucking weird for someone who supposedly loved him during all throughout.

Kek, I have found the original post (thanks to mathmet from truecels.org):

@leafmanlet @Indari @UltraFayJr. @LittleBoy
wow this is sad, i really feel for the guy. The girl obviously used him and manipulated that man. Shes telling the storie as if she just was mean to him in the end, but it is probably not true at all. She was a hypergamus bitch

imagine actually killing yourself over a fucking roastie

674a985029b8d9e35ca9882d6eae1301

> [removed by moderators]
giphy.gif

Normies take cheating so seriously. They are just projecting because they knew their girl is getting dicked down by a big jungle Tyrone, so they go on and on about how bad it is.

Typical normie foid wanting her inexcusable guilt to be validated so she could feel better

How do I live with this?!

hahahaha you shouldnt live with it. off yourself you fucking slag

This happened in a village next to my town, foid found better boy, left her bf humiliated, so he hanged himself up on a football beam back of her house.
soccercel ldar

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back