Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Virtue Signaling Chad stays with roasted Roastie

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200805 134501

Phew look at that roastie. STILL has higher SMV than me.

Hi IT include this in the screen shot please.

Yes that's sweet and all until you imagine if the opposite happened, i bet she wouldve divorceraped him.
Edit: i bet feminists would even encourage her to leave him and go for what she deserves and soyciety wouldve called her brave and stunning for leaving this creep :feelsclown:

Where's the chad

Right so. Good Chad.

Mega IQ.....
You deserve chad
Yes that's sweet and all until you imagine if the opposite happened, i bet she wouldve divorceraped him.
Edit: i bet feminists would even encourage her to leave him and go for what she deserves and soyciety wouldve called her brave and stunning for leaving this creep :feelsclown:
IQ.