Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Virtue signaling at its best

SEXBOTS WILL FREE ALL INCELS!!!

Lol, true scene. Some rich bitches type Angelina Jolie use the African kids to feel better about themselves also.

I can't watch the video right now; what does it entail? :feelsjuice:

Can't say I'm surprised there is any type of virtue signaling in the bluepilled, foid-worshipping Chadwashed media proliferating in the modern world, though. :smonk:

I can't watch the video right now; what does it entail? :feelsjuice:

Can't say I'm surprised there is any type of virtue signaling in the bluepilled, foid-worshipping Chadwashed media proliferating in the modern world, though. :smonk:
Fat white foid crying for starving african children while eating cake and not giving them one peace

If you say so...

How's that working outJust got myself 400w speakers and blasting the song dicked down in dallas to cope, Please DM me im not okay i need something to keep me from suicide

If you say so...

How's that working out?
HOW THE FUCK I LOOKSMAXX WITH 200 DOLLAR A WEEK IN NEETBUXX THE WORKOUT COST 60 DOLLAR A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!