Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel virtual reality IS our holy grial

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
I remember when i first heard of the original oculus development kits and now we are in the second generation headsets. As you know technology generally improves over time.

This is obviously a godsend for low smv guys like us as it'lll allow us to trade in our inferior lives for whatever we want to experience through vr.

I'm waiting for vr to become as real as actual reality. At which point I'll paractically abandon this world for cyberspace as it'll be superior to the real world in just about everyway. Although unfortunately that still seems decade's away as of now. But in the meantime I've heard current vr isn't that bad, but I have yet to try it as only now are stand-alone headsets like the oculus quest 2 starting to have better specs for a more injoyable experience.

This is a huge reason why I haven't roped under my current circumstances as i don't want to miss out on all this. In conclusion, we'll basically be able to live out any fantasy we want without any fears of stigma or consequences in the "real world" and it'll feel as real as if it was actually happining. Talk about the ultimate escape, i can't wait...

Has anyone here tried current gen vr? If so, what do you think about it? Can you see urself ditching real life if the tech becomes good enough?

Last edited:
When it doesn't have to link to normie shit and not expensive then it will be.
I'm not buying something where I need to link to Facebook or something like that as I'm not making a Facebook account, and I can't afford thousands on one tiny thing either.

Yikes sweetie. You basement dwelling incel.

You should get laid loser hahaha haha. Virgin incek needs VR and sex to be happy. Lol what a loser.

H-hey! I called you a loser! P-pay attention to me! I have a vagina see! You want this right?

This technology is sexist! Men aren't randomly giving me as much attention anymore!

Um... this objectifys women!! Yeah that's it!!! Shut it down! This objectifys women!!!

Last edited:
I only tried VR once, a prototype oculus rift, many years ago on a school trip.
It was a demo of a rollercoaster (I've never been in a real one btw). I remember smiling ear to ear while using the thing. It was truly amazing to me at the time.
Current VR technology still seems very primitive, but I'm sure there's fun to be had with it.
I'm more looking forward to a "deep dive" type technology tho, similar to Sword Art Online. Imagine immersing yourself in a realistic virtual world.
Ideally there would be time perception manipulation too, achieved with some sort of very advanced brain chip. Imagine slaving away for mr. steinberg for 5 days and then you get to pass an entire weekend in another world - and those 2 free days get transformed into 2 weeks through manipulation of your time perception. Paradise

Womenoids will do whatever it takes to prevent us from getting sexbots and VR waifus

Yea should play Viva Project. But truth is you will never feel them.

This is fucking dystopic. Imagine playing a game like this in 2030 while your entire world gets burnt to the ground morally and literally.
Yea it's pretty sad but OP wanted to know about some VR cope.

Virtual reality is NOT our holy grail, it copemaxxing designed to keep the sexual proletariat from questioning the political realities of why they aren't getting any pussy. They don't care enough to actually fulfill your needs, so they make it seem as if you do by giving you crumbs of sexual shit through anime and OF. They don't actually respect you enough to fuck you, so they keep the goyim hanging on through parasocial interaction. VR will just act as life support for a dying system without solving any of the underlying problems.

How likely is effective (convincing) VR to be affordable and widely available? Not to mention private. If it weren't for the powerfuls' (government, corporations...) control of nearly everything, especially information, I'd put more hope in VR too.

:reeeeee: I have no money

It is our holy gruel

I don't see VR going mainstream until full body suits are at a decent price. I have a quest the only game I play on it is beat saber. All the other games are generic and overpriced. That being said there is a market for it as inceldom rates are growing fast.

Holy grail is sex robots, then VR

I remember when i first heard of the original oculus development kits and now we are in the second generation headsets. As you know technology generally improves over time.

This is obviously a godsend for low smv guys like us as it'lll allow us to trade in our inferior lives for whatever we want to experience through vr.

I'm waiting for vr to become as real as actual reality. At which point I'll paractically abandon this world for cyberspace as it'll be superior to the real world in just about everyway. Although unfortunately that still seems decade's away as of now. But in the meantime I've heard current vr isn't that bad, but I have yet to try it as only now are stand-alone headsets like the oculus quest 2 starting to have better specs for a more injoyable experience.

This is a huge reason why I haven't roped under my current circumstances as i don't want to miss out on all this. In conclusion, we'll basically be able to live out any fantasy we want without any fears of stigma or consequences in the "real world" and it'll feel as real as if it was actually happining. Talk about the ultimate escape, i can't wait...

Has anyone here tried current gen vr? If so, what do you think about it? Can you see urself ditching real life if the tech becomes good enough?

The graphics in vr aren't yet seamless enough to be convincing tbh
Haptic feedback is getting better though. So far vr is not that impressive and you'd expect for it to be further along than it is now.

When a Brain Computer Interface gets fully developed and functional then we are going to get inmersive like sao VR, else forget it, but is not far away, see neuralink for instance

Can't wait to fuck anime bitches because real women won't do it.

I just want haptic feedback for my dick as I pound hentai babes with 25 tentacles on an infinity pool snorting lines of coke on the floor like those aliens in Heavy Metal

brutal

yes goy, reject happiness in VR for 300 bucks, instead wageslave for our corporations and spend 30,000 per year on ugly cheating wife for a bi-annual starfish fuck
Key measures to look at: megapixel quality and resolution. Already Pimax 8K has reached 4K resolution with just above 8 megapixel resolution. 8K displays will be ready when they can achieve quality of just over 33 megapixels and 16K resolution with around 133 megapixels. 16K at 240Hz would be indistinguishable from real life.

I have 0 interest in vr it's a meme to me

RL emulation isn't just about graphics, and focusing on that can be misleading. After all I can get hard watching an anime waifu at 480p tbh

It's moreso about perspective, plot/roleplay IMO which is the real challenge
No you're right that perspective and plot/roleplay features are needed. But tbh without realistic graphics it's hard to get fully immersed. There is a massive difference between 480p and 1080p too if you ever watched a live video at each different setting. 480p looks like it was clearly recorded but 1080p is close to real life in how crisp and smooth the animations are.

Yeah 480p is good enough quality to make out details but imo it still falls short of providing a convincing impression and clearly is lower quality in detail than what you would see IRL.