Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Virgins are healthier than people who has an active sex life

Mark5336

Mark5336

I wish you hadn't done that.
Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but it's kinda true.

80% of the sexual active population has VPH. This increases the chances of developing cancer, yes, even for men. And a condom can't stop the infection.

The rest of the STDs are growing as well with this hookup culture. So I was thinking, is it really worth it shaking my dick inside a flesh hole just to very likely catch a disease Chad left on a foid?

Betabuxxers are the ones who have it worse, settling for a foid who has STDs like collectibles. :feelskek:

Maybe physically healthier, but not mentally

But not many if any die from it

I am the healthiest man alive

Yes because if you Fuck with 1 person it's like you Fuck with 1000000 persons

If you Fuck a toilet who have like a bodycount of 100, include chads who Also have +100 bc, fucking himself lot of cock carousel toilet... It's like a sexception where everybody is linked, you are fucking a hole with probably lot of STDs, bacterias and viruses from stranger bodies.

It's why it's cucked to fuck a non Virgin foid. It's fucking disgusting. I am sick to think about it :feelspuke:

Loneliness is as harmful for your health as smoking 20 cigarettes a day, so not really

Sex won't fix it tho.
It most certainly would fix my mental health combined with an actual loving relationship. What the fuck are you on about?

Loneliness is as harmful for your health as smoking 20 cigarettes a day, so not really
I heard about those studies, but, maybe it is the lifestyle derived from it and not the fact you are without a couple.

Came here to say this. People here act like loneliness and touch starvation only affect your mind. Retards. Anything that negatively affects your mind that much is gonna hurt your body too. I would be much healthier physically if I wasn’t brutally isolated and touch starved plus sexually frustrated. My inceldom is destroying my sleep, and sleep deprivation like this is gonna take decades off my life. Last week, I slept 4 hours one day, 4 hours the next, and only one hour the day after that. It even kidding here, that’s how hellish it has been

I heard about those studies, but, maybe it is the lifestyle derived from it and not the fact you are without a couple.
Being a virgin often leads to depression and depression makes the hippocampus shrink and depression also has many other negative aspects that can shorten your life span and worsen your life quality

It most certainly would fix my mental health combined with an actual loving relationship. What the fuck are you on about?
The fact that an actual loving relationship doesn't exist, that you're just someone to lure with sex and betabux.

Yes i know about this. Is it really because it damage our health, or is it because of the highest suicide rate ?

Being a virgin often leads to depression and depression makes the hippocampus shrink and depression also has many other negative aspects that can shorten your life span and worsen your life quality
Sadly, I don't think I can't reverse mine after swallowing the blackpill.

Bullshit. Being deprived of human NEEDS like love, sex, and touch is gonna hurt you mentally and physically. I can guarantee you the guy with a loving gf who eats fast food, never exercises, and drinks some is still gonna live a better and likely longer life than a lonely truecel who never gets and love

Bullshit. Being deprived of human NEEDS like love, sex, and touch is gonna hurt you mentally and physically. I can guarantee you the guy with a loving gf who eats fast food, never exercises, and drinks some is still gonna live a better and likely longer life than a lonely truecel who never gets and love
Yeah, but even if I get that, I would not trust it is genuine, normies doesn't even know about blackpill thinking.

Yes i know about this. Is it really because it damage our health, or is it because of the highest suicide rate ?
It really damages our health. Doesn’t take a genius to figure it out. Being deprived of needs like love and sex hurts you mentally and physically. You feel worse overall, so of course it’s gonna shorten your lifespan. Anything that feels bad for you IS bad for you. That’s literally your body complaining about the life you are living

It damages our health. There is a reason why the most evil criminals get into isolation custody, it slowly but surely drives them insane

The fact that an actual loving relationship doesn't exist, that you're just someone to lure with sex and betabux.
If you are an NT and good enough looking man a loving relationship absolutely can exist. I know many family members who have loving wives that are good to them. I can tell which ones are betabuxx and which aren’t. My one uncle isn’t even super attractive, yet his wife (my dad’s sister) is very kind to him and caring. I watch how she treats him when I occasionally visit, and she’s asking him if he wants her to get him food, a glass of water, and she cares to make sure his health is monitored. Not the only example I know either. In face, most boomer family members actually have wives that love them. Modern women are just so insanely hypergamous that this is not possible for most men anymore

Yeah, but even if I get that, I would not trust it is genuine, normies doesn't even know about blackpill thinking.
I know. We are forever scarred by this even if we ascend. We will never have the naivety and optimism for life a Chad would. There will always be a hole in our souls. Rehab Room did a video on this called “Lost time is never found again”. It’s a good watch if you haven’t seen it yet

If you are an NT and good enough looking man a loving relationship absolutely can exist. I know many family members who have loving wives that are good to them. I can tell which ones are betabuxx and which aren’t. My one uncle isn’t even super attractive, yet his wife (my dad’s sister) is very kind to him and caring. I watch how she treats him when I occasionally visit, and she’s asking him if he wants her to get him food, a glass of water, and she cares to make sure his health is monitored. Not the only example I know either. In face, most boomer family members actually have wives that love them. Modern women are just so insanely hypergamous that this is not possible for most men anymore
Even normies and HTN are struggling, so I don't think I would experience this in my whole life.

Even normies and HTN are struggling, so I don't think I would experience this in my whole life.
You won’t experience it most likely, and neither will I. This dating market is fucked. Women have way too much privilege, and men don’t have enough.

I know. We are forever scarred by this even if we ascend. We will never have the naivety and optimism for life a Chad would. There will always be a hole in our souls. Rehab Room did a video on this called “Lost time is never found again”. It’s a good watch if you haven’t seen it yet
I was the happiest when I was a kid, then at 15 was when it started declining.

You won’t experience it most likely, and neither will I. This dating market is fucked. Women have way too much privilege, and men don’t have enough.
They have the audacity to complain about how difficult being a woman in this era is. They never had it difficult, but now? :ping:

I was the happiest when I was a kid, then at 15 was when it started declining.
Same, but at 13 and even earlier it started declining for me. I think 2009-early 2012 was the most peaceful and happy time in my life, closely followed by late 2013-2016.

They have the audacity to complain about how difficult being a woman in this era is. They never had it difficult, but now? :ping:
Yep. They have no right to complain. Average women literally live like goddesses

Same, but at 13 and even earlier it started declining for me. I think 2009-early 2012 was the most peaceful and happy time in my life, closely followed by late 2013-2016.
2015 was peak.

Even ugly ones.
I know, and that pisses me off more than you can imagine. A guy like me who is basically average looking should have no problem getting an ugly girl any time he wants. Even the ugly ones think they are too good for me though.

Like 14, just before my declining started.
Ok. Things declines even more for me after May 2024 because that’s when my dad, who was my best friend in life, passed away

I think I saw a study on the placebo effect in which giving someone sugar pills and saying they work made them somehow recover faster. Chronically being stressed and unhappy can have an effect on ones immune system. STDS are no joke though and whilst an incel might not be open to sexual diseases, surely the neural atrophy from never getting sexual and intimate with a foid is like mold on fruit for males.

Ok. Things declines even more for me after May 2024 because that’s when my dad, who was my best friend in life, passed away
That's something that would kill my sanity. My family and few friends are the only ones who keep me sane. Sorry for your loss.

That's something that would kill my sanity. My family and few friends are the only ones who keep me sane. Sorry for your loss.
Thanks. It’s been brutal. I barely have any friends, and am lucky if I see either of them once a month. The only social interaction I get is 30 minutes a day with my mother usually. I’m rotting alone all the rest of the time, hence the almost 15k post count from socializing here. My father and I had a 1971 Camaro we took to car shows a lot, and I have nobody to do it with now. To make matters worse, the car broke down with severe issues 2 months after he died, and I have nobody to fix it with. Him and me usually helped each other out with that stuff. Have to get it towed to a shop and hood the bill isn’t much more than 3k. Also, him and me had a cabin we cut the grass on and maintained together, and that’s on me now to maintain. I don’t even mind that work though. It’s fun, other than when the mowers break down. I replaced a deck drive belt on one a few weeks ago and had the engine apart on another one last weekend to repair an intake valve seat that popped out

Thanks. It’s been brutal. I barely have any friends, and am lucky if I see either of them once a month. The only social interaction I get is 30 minutes a day with my mother usually. I’m rotting alone all the rest of the time, hence the almost 15k post count from socializing here. My father and I had a 1971 Camaro we took to car shows a lot, and I have nobody to do it with now. To make matters worse, the car broke down with severe issues 2 months after he died, and I have nobody to fix it with. Him and me usually helped each other out with that stuff. Have to get it towed to a shop and hood the bill isn’t much more than 3k. Also, him and me had a cabin we cut the grass on and maintained together, and that’s on me now to maintain. I don’t even mind that work though. It’s fun, other than when the mowers break down. I replaced a deck drive belt on one a few weeks ago and had the engine apart on another one last weekend to repair an intake valve seat that popped out
At least you have a hobby, every day I wake up I feel like a robot. Hope you do well in the future, keep working on those cars.

80% of the sexual active population has VPH. This increases the chances of developing cancer, yes, even for men. And a condom can't stop the infection.
NOT IF YOU ARE A YOUNG 18 YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL MALE AND FUCK THE VIRGIN GIRL FROM YOUR CLASS

Imagine falling in love with a sweet, quiet, and demure gal only to stumble on her filmed raunchy escapades of college. Are you smiling little cuck? :feelsaww: