Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "ViRgInItY iSnT iMpOrTaNt"

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Explain me this cucktears:

JBgq3t2

Statistics are misogynist!

Eh. Do you really need a chart to validate/justify your desire to not want your children to be birthed by a whore?

foids will say that virginity isnt important....because they plan to cheat on you one day and take all your money ;)

Everybody who says virginity isnt important is never a virgin themselves

"fEmAlEs HaVe ThE rIgHt To Do whAtEvER tHeY wAnT wItH tHeIr BoDys"

if their state assigned husband says they can. INSHALLAH
foids will say that virginity isnt important....because they plan to cheat on you one day and take all your money ;)

that's when you kill the bitch and dissolve her body in a vat.

It's over buddy boyo. Btw op is a self professed volcel who is 6'1 or something and says he is a 5/10.

It's over buddy boyo. Btw op is a self professed volcel who is 6'1 or something and says he is a 5/10.
I aint no volcel you fag I'm 6 ft and got rated an 3.7 and am an turkcel

I aint no volcel you fag I'm 6 ft and got rated an 3.7 and am an turkcel

Stop larping bro. You posted your photo feeler with rates of like 5 and yourself said you think you're a 5.

I don't know why people don't understand this stuff. When someone has fewer partners, they're less likely to see the rest of what's out there and be happy where they are. Its a classic 1 in the hand or 1 in each hole scenario

Ok bro, maybe I misremembered. Tbh you still mog me though ngl :feelsokman:
If I would be a 5 I wouldnt dare to come to this site and make me depressed every day bro. Yeah its alright bro but you should never accuse somebody of something without being 100% sure