Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

virginity barometer

Y

you are no men

Greycel
The virginity meter clearly explains: you have to lose your virginity during highschool, college is spared years.

It starts scale from 13 years old and indicates that if you reach 17 years old as a virgin, you are ruined.

many ppl says it is just a joke, but I doubt that... I was really ashamed to be virgin in school, once they hit adulthood - you are just not the same as they are and they dont care- "It is just your personal problem suit yourself whatever you want. You should be grateful if I bothering to interact with you (not work/sales questions)".
considering if you have strict parents... who controls all your school days and always watching you at home to do homework... because you live in the same house as your parents.
How is that possible to lose virginity in highschool? Unless your parents are not controlling and often leaving the house - then chances do available.

You can find picture by typing 'official virginity meter'.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/nat51/official_virgin_age_meter_from_v/

There is another one for gymcels, where the 30yo is a mass monster. That one is more brutal imo because the person started gymcelling to get foids.

Wizchan.org basically the 30 one.

considering if you have strict parents... who controls all your school days and always watching you at home to do homework... because you live in the same house as your parents.
How is that possible to lose virginity in highschool? Unless your parents are not controlling and often leaving the house - then chances do available.
EXACTLY!!!
I never understood how can normies whoblive with parents go out of home to literally fuck. How can they be SO lowinhib???? Are they braindead????

I would rather die a painful death than show my parents that im interested in sex.