Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Virginity as a concept for men is retarded

Suicidal Schizoid

Suicidal Schizoid

Artificial Intellectual
★★★★★
Wtf is the point of this label, we have dicks that go in pussies, not vaginas with hymen that will bleed once defiled, virginity is a feminine concept hisotrically, it's the virgin mary not the virgin jesus even though he died without ever fornicating, and the fact that it's applied to men or it's so relevant to us is baffling, I never understood this, truly a joke that we care about such a thing or if it's applied to us men as a whole gender.

OK let's think of something new then since virginity is a feminine thing. A man is either experienced or inexperienced. Sounds good?

OK let's think of something new then since virginity is a feminine thing. A man is either experienced or inexperienced. Sounds good?
Nothing changed just replaced a word with another

Wtf is the point of this label, we have dicks that go in pussies, not vaginas with hymen that will bleed once defiled, virginity is a feminine concept hisotrically, it's the virgin mary not the virgin jesus even though he died without ever fornicating, and the fact that it's applied to men or it's so relevant to us is baffling, I never understood this, truly a joke that we care about such a thing or if it's applied to us men as a whole gender.
I think its the virgin Mary because she birthed Jesus while being a virgin that is why the name

I prefer the word sexless over virgin tbh. Virgin is a foid word. Shouldn't really apply to men.

I think its the virgin Mary because she birthed Jesus while being a virgin that is why the name
Why is she a virgin ? Cause no one defiled her, don't do mental gymnastics around it, that is just an example but you know what I mean,
It's a historical thing of virgin being solely a term applied on women
it's foids that are valued for virginity not men. Virgin or not man is irrelevant, while being a non virgin woman changes her status and how she is viewed.

I prefer the word sexless over virgin tbh. Virgin is a foid word. Shouldn't really apply to men.
Sexless is also a word the LGBTQ uses

Why is she a virgin ? Cause no one defiled her, don't do mental gymnastics around it, that is just an example but you know what I mean,
It's a historical thing of virgin being solely a term applied on women
She is a virgin because she was blessed by the angel Gabriel that filled her womb with holy spirit to conceive Christ. Taking Virginity of a woman is not described as defiling a women in the Bible. Sex is always described as something that's sacred and holy. It's described the union of a man and woman's flesh
it's foids that are valued for virginity not men. Virgin or not man is irrelevant, while being a non virgin woman changes her status and how she is viewed.
Yes women are valued for their lack of experince and men are valued for their experince. The same thing applies to men who sleep around aswell.

For men it is the oposite.

Well clearly it matters, otherwise none of us would be here.

We are deprived of the same experience all of our ancestors have had in a continuous sequence of sex having going back hundreds of thousands of years. Deprived of the same experience most of the people around us have got to have and relate to.

Call it whatever term you like but the concept matters. Yes it matters more for foids because their hymen and pair bonding ability gets ruined once they get fucked, but for males it matters to in a different way. It's a big part of what turns a boy into a man and a unifying ritual that integrates us into adult society.

It is nonsensical, it’s part of the idea that’s being pushed that men and women are the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back