Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Virgin shaming of men is an indirect way to give ugly girls attention.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When men shame each other for not getting laid, it creates a sense of urgency in men to get a girlfriend. Since so many men are sub7, they end up chasing ugly girls so they at least have SOME girl so they're not shamed for being incel. (This is part of the reason why Juggernaut law exists)

Lots of times though, these men will orbit these uglies and not get anything in return, creating more desparation and feeding these girls even more attention.

It's a sad cycle that makes every girl a stuck up attention whoring bitch.

Last edited:
When men shame each other for not getting laid, it creates a sense of urgency in men to get a girlfriend. Since so many men are sub7, they end up chasing ugly girls so they at least have SOME girl so they're not shamed for being incel. (This is part of the reason why Juggernaut law exists)

Lots of times though, these men will orbit these uglies and not get anything in return, creating more desparation and feeding these girls even more attention.

That's why Im abandoning the states after I moneymaxx.

Way ahead of you buddy boyo. I’ve got a uk flight to catch :feelsYall:
JFL USA and Europe are both completely fucked.
With Japan and China right next to them. Soon it will be Thailand and the Phillipines.

JFL USA and Europe are both completely fucked.
With Japan and China right next to them. Soon it will be Thailand and the Phillipines.
Latin America is where it's at

Truely “unattractive” girls don’t really exist cause of this, and also due to male biology in general. It doesn’t matter how flat or fat she is, all she has to do is download Tinder.

virgin shaming should have the same stigma of shaming someone for race or religion, but instead it is widely accepted and even encouraged.

true, unfortunately

Had same thoughts, inkwells are indeed my people.

High IQ at so many levels i think i will establish a campus on your name .

Its all boils down to - options . And foids got many options to inflate thier ego , even the ugly ones .

Virgin shaming is sabotage among us