Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Virgin obsessed guys - What if you marry a virgin & gets bored of her after few month

dawn

dawn

Banned
-
Hypothetically speaking if you marry a virgin girl and after few months you get bored of her . She acts like frigid and has no interest in having sex , everytime you have to initiate the sex ,she never initiates ,  she does not give blowjobs because she says that blowjobs are dirty and she is a good girl, basically never do any kinky sex and give you only vanilla sex only when you initiate. 

And after few years she will give birth to a kid and will her whole attention will shift towards the baby and she will stop loving or fucking you.And you will be friendzoned in your marriage.

This is what will happen most probably when you marry a virgin girl. 

If a girl  is into kinky sex then she is a slut and she will most probably cheat on you .

This is why I am against marriage .Because I know no girl will ever want to fuck me or love me and I don't want myself to be trapped into a loveless , sexless or cuckold relationship.

dawn said:
I am just trying to convince people that marriage as a non-chad is worthless. Because I know even if I marry my wife will not want to fuck me and I will feel like worthless.

nobody wants to die alone

100% of the people here who are currently rotting would choose your option rather than continue to be a waste of oxygen

at least you have a VIRGIN GIRL AND YOUR OWN CHILD

Machiavelli said:
nobody wants to die alone

100% of the people here who are currently rotting would choose your option rather than continue to be a waste of oxygen

at least you have a VIRGIN GIRL AND YOUR OWN CHILD

You will feel worse when your wife who sleeps besides you dont want to have sex with you . You will feel the pain of rejection on a daily basis.

dawn said:
You will feel worse when your wife who sleeps besides you dont want to have sex with you . You will feel the pain of rejection on a daily basis.

at least you will feel SOMEONE next to you

better than waking up everyday to shitpost and jackoff

at least you have a loyal girl in your life

Force her to have sex with me, I don't believe in marital rape.

tehgymcel420 said:
Force her to have sex with me, I don't believe in marital rape.

sex is enjoyable only when women want to fuck you as well. This is why money can't buy happiness.

it's loyal to you and has sex with you when you tell it to, what's the problem?

knajjd said:
it's loyal to you and has sex with you when you tell it to, what's the problem?

She doesn't want to fuck you , just fuck you or give vanilla sex out of duty not out of real raw lust. You will also lose interest in her after sometime when you know or feel like she doesn't want to have sex with you . Sex is enjoyable only when woman is into you as well. Many wives stop fucking their husbands few years after marriage.