Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Virgin gets his first kiss the hard way

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
just saw a funny movie about a hearty incel "delivery dude" that, "makes a movie!"

while he don't actually say he's inkwell, he admits to being a Virgin, that previously only hate-fucked whores....

I would have shot way more sex scenes, had more nakedness... more brutality. less stupid blather.

there was just too much random stupidity! I guess its from humor? obviously jews in it.

but I have to admit it was OK, dude sure looked and acted Cray! the face licking parts were cozy...

the ending could have gone differently.
#1 fritzl her... (requires maintaining...)
#2 if no clues, like hair, cum, bond bruises, fingerprints, etc... then make it look like just another overdose accident.... dime a dozen.
#3 move in and live it up until the money's gone then repeat elsewhere...

ofc, all that requires strength, effort, and sociopathic acting skills, nt, normie shit, lol!

the "delivery/mover guy(s) with a big box on a dolly" is a popular mob hitman/ cleaner method. (put the body in the box, move it in plain sight yet hidden...) no body, no crime...

even though it's was a horrible and shitty movie, it does at least make you think about how it could have been improved!

I suppose it was like a psychological thriller, in that she was offered hope? lots of "art of war" shit! "jb solutions" indeed!

the movie 2022

The Movie (2022) [720p] [WEBRip] [YTS.MX]

What movie was it?