Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Virgin But Not Incel"

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
"I'm starving but I'm not hungry"
"I'm panting but I'm not thirsty"
"I'm living on the streets but I'm not homeless"
"I have cancer but I'm not sick"
"I'm in a wheelchair & can't walk but I'm not disabled"

You get the point. "Virgin but not Incel" Men need to stop living in denial & accept the harsh truth that they are in fact Incels & one of us.
The only "Virgin but not Incel" Men I can take seriously are Christian & Muslim men who are volcels because of their religion. Everyone else is just coping & denying the harsh truth. Hey "Virgin but not Incel" Men who may be lurking. It made me feel more orgulous when I accepted the fact that I was an Incel. You can do the same:feelsokman:

They could be non religious volcels too

It's all cope by incels in denial; eventually, they'll be unable to cope.

Eventually their coping get's state & they just accept the harsh reality of their Inceldom.

Incel has become a slur on the level of "nigger" so its no wonder normie men seek to avoid that label at all cost.

Incel has become a slur on the level of "nigger" so its no wonder normie men seek to avoid that label at all cost.
It's pretty much lost all meaning within the last few years. It now just means any man who is critical of women or feminism.

Yes...normie cope is cucked. Either they take the blackpill and other pills, or they'll be a betabuxx cuck for a tERrible trash foid. Many normies are incel in denial.

They lap up all the bad things they hear on the news about incels and think it's some kind of ideological statement to be one.

They lap up all the bad things they hear on the news about incels and think it's some kind of ideological statement to be one.
Inceldom is a state of being not an Ideology. Plenty of sex haver men are "Sexist" & "Misogynistic" Yet still get sex.

Inceldom is a state of being not an Ideology. Plenty of sex haver men are "Sexist" & "Misogynistic" Yet still get sex.
This right here

I wonder why the foids didn't use their personality detector to detect their misogynistic personalities :waitwhat:

This right here

I wonder why the foids didn't use their personality detector to detect their misogynistic personalities :waitwhat:
It's Because they don't care despite what blue pillers will tell you.

Calling a black man a nigger has less social repercussions than being called an incel due to the gynocracy