Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Viral spread just shows how often sexhavers touch each other

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Coronavirus is not truly airborne - it is spread through human touch. It deactivates fairly quickly when it’s not in its host. If someone coughs or sneezes it can be spread but you need to be in the immediate vicinity.

Its spread just shows how much normies touch each other. They’re constantly hugging, kissing, and touching each other. When was the last time someone touched you? I can’t even remember. Maybe professional handshake 3 months ago?

My mom hugged me about a month and a half ago

Normies can't stop having sex no matter what happens or if it puts them at risk. Should be terminated.

Coronavirus is not truly airborne - it is spread through human touch. It deactivates fairly quickly when it’s not in its host. If someone coughs or sneezes it can be spread but you need to be in the immediate vicinity.

Its spread just shows how much normies touch each other. They’re constantly hugging, kissing, and touching each other. When was the last time someone touched you? I can’t even remember. Maybe professional handshake 3 months ago?

Cope

only people I hug and touch often are my family members and that's it

lingers in the air for up to 3 hours

Brutal, the coronavirus really shows that physical contact is a part of daily life for normies. I can't remember the last time someone deliberately touched me.

Don't forget that the virus has an asymptomatic period of up to a week.

If the typical normie touches five people in that one-week period, and approx half of them are infected, then the virus has an R0 of 2.5. That's actually pretty bad.

You don't even need to be a sexhaver for this to spread quickly. You just need to live in a household with a sexhaver. Normies are lucky that this virus is nowhere are serious as MERS, otherwise the world would be genuinely fucked.

Yet again, sexhavers causing death of multiple people but none of them has to take responsibility for their actions
full