Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Violent young men who NEVER have sex and teenagers radicalised to terrorism are named by spy chief as some of Australia's biggest threats

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
  • ASIO chief lists 'incels' and radicalised youth as security threats in Australia (Australian Security Intelligence Organization)
  • Mike Burgess gave a rare interview on ABC 7.30 to discuss national security
  • Incels are 'violent misogynists' present in Australia, Mr Burgess said
  • He said ASIO had uncovered a 'nest of spies' in Australia the past two years
  • Mr Burgess said recent politicisation of national security was 'unhelpful'
By MICHAEL PICKERING FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 23:16 GMT, 16 February 2022 | UPDATED: 23:24 GMT, 16 February 2022

Australia's top domestic spy chief has warned 'incels' and radicalised teenagers as young as 13 are among the country's biggest security threats.
Australian Security Intelligence Organisation director-general Mike Burgess said 'it was not helpful' that national security issues were being politicised.
But he also revealed lesser-known security threats the agency is closely monitoring alongside far-right and Islamic terrorism and foreign spies.

Incel is short for involuntary celibate, an online subculture of men who express rage at women for denying them sex.

Originally formed in a Reddit group, incels frequently fantasise about violence and have been known to celebrate mass shootings.
'They are misogynists who believe women are the root of all of their problems and they've killed people overseas,' Mr Burgess told the 7.30 report on Wednesday night.
'We have people with those beliefs here in this country.'

ASIO chief Mike Burgess appeared on ABC's 7.30 and said incels and radicalised youth were among the security threats his organisation was dealing with in Australia
Mr Burgess also nominated the growing radicalisation of impressionable young people as 'most concerning'.
'We've seen an increase in the number of minors being radicalised. The age of them is decreasing. One of our youngest subjects is 13,' he said.
'It happens online and it happens actually in the real world, including in the schoolyard.
'We see minors who are actually attempting to recruit and radicalise other minors, using techniques similar to that you'd expect paedophiles to use - flattery, friendship, bringing them in, actually showing them material that gradually increases in terms of how horrific it is.
'And then turning it through intimidation, threats of isolation and bullying them to actually get them into their ideology.'
Mr Burgess said more than half of the security organisation's case load involved minors, who were being recruited both to far-right and radicalised religious causes.

'We've seen an increase in the number of minors being radicalised. One of our youngest subjects is 13. It happens online and it happens actually in the real world, including in the schoolyard,' Mr Burgess said

Lawful protest and dissent, such as that seen in anti-vaccine mandate protests in Canberra in recent weeks, were not of interest to ASIO, Mr Burgess said
Mr Burgess said the usual threats were still present and within the past two years, ASIO uncovered a 'nest of spies' in Australia and quietly removed it.
'They were looking to monitor a diaspora community and looking to steal defence technologies, they were looking to get access to police records, to follow up on people,' he said.
'They were trying to get access to security protocols at a major international airport.'
Mr Burgess agreed that the Covid-19 pandemic increased the threat from radicalised segments of society and 'anti-democratic behaviour'.

He said ASIO was not concerned with 'lawful' protest and dissent as seen at the recent 'Convoy to Canberra' anti-vaccine mandate protests.
'We predicted there would be a rise of anti-government, anti-democratic behaviour but it's not just Covid that's done that,' he said.
'There's a disturbing rise, including nationalism and racism and violent extremism, which are the grievances we see here.

'We predicted there would be a rise of anti-government, anti-democratic behaviour but it's not just Covid that's done that,' Mr Burgess told 7.30
'There are a small number of individuals that do act, think and plan, and will go to violence.
'The most likely terrorist attack in Australia continues to be the actions of an individual or a group of individuals that motivate to violence with little or no warning.'
But Mr Burgess said espionage and foreign interference had supplanted terrorism as his organisation's chief concern.
The spy chief said he was concerned national security was being politicised.
Prime Minister Scott Morrison and Defence Minister Peter Dutton suggested in Parliament on Wednesday claimed the Labor Opposition was sympathetic to China.
They also claimed Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese was the superpower's preferred candidate as prime minister.
Mr Morrison then labelled Deputy Opposition Leader Richard Marles a 'Manchurian candidate' during question time, a comment he later withdrew.
The reference is to a 1959 book in which a politician is used as a puppet by an enemy power.
'I'll leave the politics to the politicians but I'm very clear with everyone that I need to be, that that's not helpful for us,' Mr Burgess said of the comments.

they should be scared, we have absolutely nothing to lose (in vidya ofc)

Last edited:
Nothing to loose we are most dangerous most wanted criminals terrorist!!! (in video game) I wish that we will have big army of incels (in video game)

mfw not putting pp in vg makes me public enemy #1

Terrorists now? Oh well. Nothing new here all they did was make it formal. Also I don't remember being recruited to become an incel

Australia is such a fucking shithole. It's such a waste to have such a nice country run by such stupid, incompetent boomer fuckheads. It's a total nanny state where the government wants to manage every aspect of your life. You'll get a fine for not wearing a helmet while riding a bike, fireworks are illegal and cigarettes are $40 a pack.
Some boomer went on a rant about anime and how it is promoting incest and paedophilia and as a result the government banned imports of all adult products from Japan. The government really cares about people looking at drawings for some insane reason.
It would be better to live in a country where the government is openly authoritarian because at least they'd be more honest. But the psychopathic maggots who run the country try to cloak their sinister intentions with polite language and insist they're doing all of this for everyone's benefit.

women created incels.

Are you kidding me? Australia is packed with white chadlites, WMAF is rampant there. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The truecels there are all ethniccels and chinesecels.

Now they're passing laws and focusing on deathniccels? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Now all the noodlewhores can roam free and chase white chadlites without having to walk by any ugly subhuman ricecels minding their own business :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Truly, the incels are such a terrorizing ,evil threat :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

God this world is fucking psychotic. :feelshaha::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Nothing to loose we are most dangerous most wanted criminals terrorist!!! (in video game) I wish that we will have big army of incels (in video game)
they should be scared, we have absolutely nothing to lose (in vidya ofc)
Our times will come

loop laugh GIF

lmao isn't that a huge number of the population?

I am telling you, somewhere in the future any guy who doesnt ascend before 18 would be publicly executed

australia should form whore army brigades to go to fuck incels forcefully PIV

:no:Domestic militant insurrectionism.
:no:Corporate infiltration of government at all levels.
:no:Debt slavery of the population to the IMF and World Bank through the central national bank.
:no:Chinese and Russian corporate and political espionage.
:no:Totalitarian fascism and suppression of people's freedoms.
:yes:Virgin teenagers posting hateful comments on the internet that upset m'ladies.

Glad to see Mr. Burgess has his country's national security priorities in order.

Peak clown world in action. :feelsclown:

i dont live in austria but I do find it funny when I always read news reports like this that they claim they have spies and individuals on the inside getting the inside scoop on the terrorist group knows as "Incels"

because my brain is fantastical and I imagine a fucking hardcore detective with 20+ years of field experience at his home browsing incels.is and replying back to me "topkek" to try to fit in and social network. I used to have odd PMs where random users would send me questionable shit or jailbait questions and it's funny to imagine a cop was probably behind those. I posted a rape fantasy a long time ago and some clown sent me a PM asking who I was thinking about raping (though I answered him because nobody but a fucking degenerate incel, like myself, would even dare ask a question like that. but other questions are questionable and probably the feds)

Australia is such a fucking shithole. It's such a waste to have such a nice country run by such stupid, incompetent boomer fuckheads. It's a total nanny state where the government wants to manage every aspect of your life. You'll get a fine for not wearing a helmet while riding a bike, fireworks are illegal and cigarettes are $40 a pack.
Some boomer went on a rant about anime and how it is promoting incest and paedophilia and as a result the government banned imports of all adult products from Japan. The government really cares about people looking at drawings for some insane reason.
It would be better to live in a country where the government is openly authoritarian because at least they'd be more honest. But the psychopathic maggots who run the country try to cloak their sinister intentions with polite language and insist they're doing all of this for everyone's benefit.
fuck fuck boomer wowser happy clapper nanny australia

I live in Australia, incredible to think that I'm considered a higher threat than drug dealers and neo-nazis. Me joining a drug gang would probably reduce the amount of surveillance I'm put under. Fucking hell.

I honestly hope we become the menace western governments think we are

Australian incel checking in, yeah you bastard government better watch out for us Aussie incels, we will strike when you least expect it and the consequences will be devastating

@N-Digger

Australian incel checking in, yeah you bastard government better watch out for us Aussie incels, we will strike when you least expect it and the consequences will be devastating

@N-Digger
You don't want Peter Dutton throwing you in a prison and putting a black spit hood on your head

It’s over, I’m on some type of list with ASIO now. ASIO if you are reading, please send over a honeypot agent to “deradicalise” me

:no:Domestic militant insurrectionism.
:no:Corporate infiltration of government at all levels.
:no:Debt slavery of the population to the IMF and World Bank through the central national bank.
:no:Chinese and Russian corporate and political espionage.
:no:Totalitarian fascism and suppression of people's freedoms.
:yes:Virgin teenagers posting hateful comments on the internet that upset m'ladies.

Glad to see Mr. Burgess has his country's national security priorities in order.

Peak clown world in action. :feelsclown:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh, so now they want to start worrying about the situational environment we find ourselves in after spending the last fifty years creating this environment through their bullshit social sexual policies and irrational mismanaged socio-economic programs, well guess what assholes, this is what we call too little too late after the fact. These so-called professional fucking morons with their PhDs I tell you, thank you captain fucking obvious. Next dissertation, water is fucking wet. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine a world where virgins and hordes of sexless men are deemed potential terrorists by a state that reduces a majority of men as being expendable, sacrificial, or completely disposable in society. The seeds of our sexual and existential dystopia everywhere. Quite the conundrum we have here. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Australia is wasting their time harassing incels but they're literally gonna be a chinese colony in 10 years :feelsmage:

Inceldom and the blackpill is just males waking up to the scam that is Female Nature, and also modern day society and its Propaganda

let the purge of the chads and stacies begin
This is why incels are a joke. Targeting random people instead of assassinating elites. Especially when incels are smart enough to know who run things.

Yeah I've said that at least the CCP is honest about being authoritarian. Meanwhile these western control freaks pretend to be "democratic" because they have a revolving door of puppet politicians and a "free media".

I.N.C.E.L. special ops

Terrorists now? Oh well. Nothing new here all they did was make it formal. Also I don't remember being recruited to become an incel
We are all I.N.C.E.L. special ops :lul::lul::lul:

'We see minors who are actually attempting to recruit and radicalise other minors, using techniques similar to that you'd expect paedophiles to use - flattery, friendship, bringing them in, actually showing them material that gradually increases in terms of how horrific it is.
'And then turning it through intimidation, threats of isolation and bullying them to actually get them into their ideology.'
jesus christ :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
They try so hard to demonize inkwells. Yes these boomers will definitely effectively navigate the memes target the real threats and not catch any shitposters in the crossfire. nothing could go wrong here :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
They definitely will not inadvertently create what they seek to suppress by talking about it like this :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: