Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Violent simps beat up normie on London underground train for harassing femoid. Twitter isn't satisfied.

ok, well you'll forgive me for not taking your word
You hear stories a lot of a whiteknight trying to intervene between a man and a foid and getting severely beaten or stabbed. I would never take that risk to protect a random whore from getting slapped up a bit. She wouldn't help me in the same situation, so fuck that.

You hear stories a lot of a whiteknight trying to intervene between a man and a foid and getting severely beaten or stabbed. I would never take that risk to protect a random whore from getting slapped up a bit. She wouldn't help me in the same situation, so fuck that.
Not really, also not in this situation where it's literally 1 drunk dude in a public place and a group of whiteknights

Not really, also not in this situation where it's literally 1 drunk dude in a public place and a group of whiteknights
You can look it up or I might later. I remember seeing a video on best gore of a fat black guy beating the shit out of three simps, and one was holding a broom, because he hit a rostie.

reminds me of that video of a girl hitting a dude in front of a school or something, and the moment the dude fights back a huge crowd of simps jumps on him. probably's fucked up for life for defending himself, sad shit. this dude kinda deserved it but the crowd didn't hold back even a little bit.

OUR GODDESS , WE MUST PROTECT OUR GODDESS AT ALL COSTS

AFTER THAT KNEELING BEFORE HER AND THANKING HER FOR LETTING US SAVE HER

kek fucking world , these simps man...

@PPEcel @ItsOver4cel @Broly
meanwhile no one would bat an eye if that was a non chad male being harassed instead

can't get more clown world than that

Push her in front of a train next time - in driver 8

meanwhile no one would bat an eye if that was a non chad male being harassed instead

can't get more clown world than that
You are still running around with Genesis huh?

You are still running around with Genesis huh?
yeh it's my OG avi so I'm kinda attached to it

plus he's sorta based, his whole story revolves around him being genetically inferior than gigachad Sephiroth, and because he was already dying due to his shitty genetics he just went ER since he had nothing to lose

Last edited:
jfl simps dont understand no matter what they do it will never be enough
These idiots just make life worse for themselves and all men. Just look at the way she was laughing when they got up to do her dirty work.

yeh it's my OG avi so I'm kinda attached to it

plus he's sorta based, his whole story revolves around him being genetically inferior than gigachad Sephiroth, and because he was already dying due to his shitty genetics he just went ER since he had nothing to lose
Yea i Like His character and poetry Talks aswell.

I think people Dont even Know this Guys exists , lol its all about Cloud , sephiroth or ffxiv at this Point.

You can view the incident here:

View: https://twitter.com/apexworldnews/status/1450082200980951044

The hilarious thing is that foids on Twitter decided to attack the simps for...not intervening earlier.

View: https://twitter.com/cabgirle/status/1449472429378752522

View: https://twitter.com/dallro1/status/1449866733175689224

View: https://twitter.com/trashalou/status/1449606588189323265

JFL at this level from entitlement from femoids, they really expect every single bystander to act as a bodyguard. Toxic femininity is what it is.

Also there is no context

what if the foid was an utter cunt to him before the camera rolled and she was verbally abusing him, mocking him in front of the whole train, which is the most likely reason any many would flip out against a women like this.

where is the context

jeeezz herrr derrrr defend the queeen she is being attacked

yerrr dorriss what did the queen do before the attack though

Also there is no context

what if the foid was an utter cunt to him before the camera rolled and she was verbally abusing him, mocking him in front of the whole train, which is the most likely reason any many would flip out against a women like this.

where is the context

jeeezz herrr derrrr defend the queeen she is being attacked

yerrr dorriss what did the queen do before the attack though
yeah well normies dont like context sweaty

As lousy as this "simptuation" was, just remember that that drunk guy was most likely holding alot simp, bluepilled, NT , official narrative views himself, and on top of that was being a degenerate in public .

So nobody's gunna blame the drunk fuck who thinks he can talk shit to someone half his size and try and get physical jfl he's probably gunna use the excuse of being drunk. This is why I can't stand people who drink i hope the white knights beat him unconscious
The problem is the double standard. It could be a meek man on the defensive against an aggressive woman and no one would do shit or they would attack him for retaliating.

Or if it were man vs man, no one would do anything most likely.

JFL I wouldn’t have done a damn thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back