Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Violent simps beat up normie on London underground train for harassing femoid. Twitter isn't satisfied.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
You can view the incident here:

View: https://twitter.com/apexworldnews/status/1450082200980951044

The hilarious thing is that foids on Twitter decided to attack the simps for...not intervening earlier.

View: https://twitter.com/cabgirle/status/1449472429378752522

View: https://twitter.com/dallro1/status/1449866733175689224

View: https://twitter.com/trashalou/status/1449606588189323265

JFL at this level from entitlement from femoids, they really expect every single bystander to act as a bodyguard. Toxic femininity is what it is.

jfl simps dont understand no matter what they do it will never be enough

Is that foid asian cant see because of shitty camera also the guys coming to aid are ethnics

lmfao these fucking simps ran like soldiers attacking an enemy lmfao literal simp army

:feelshaha:
As if she would have sex with those simps.
She probably sucked the bully's cock afterwards.
Bullying is a mating game for those lower-IQ foids and normies.

the absolute state of human males

also

incel >>>>>>>>>>>>> cuck

Hopefully with the growing number of involuntary celibates, less and less men would be willing to defend a foid

This man is a victim of cuckold brutality.

@tenta is this how much of a shithole UK public transport is usually?

@tenta is this how much of a shithole UK public transport is usually?
only been on the tube once and it was full of foreigners and liberal cunts

So nobody's gunna blame the drunk fuck who thinks he can talk shit to someone half his size and try and get physical jfl he's probably gunna use the excuse of being drunk. This is why I can't stand people who drink i hope the white knights beat him unconscious

Adding to the hilarity is the warning for foul language, but no warning for violence against a man, smh. :feelsthink:

normie lol, that is blatant incel rage

JFL at this level from entitlement from femoids, they really expect every single bystander to act as a bodyguard. Toxic femininity is what it is.
This is not a courageous act but a simple thing which a man is supposed to do silly inkwell :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Since when Twatter is a police?

and they even get mad bc the simps didn't help earlier, come on

thats a noodle isnt it. hehe

and they even get mad bc the simps didn't help earlier, come on
Hopefully those simps learn their lesson that no matter what they do, it will never be enough to please m'lady. :feelsYall:

Same as that simp who stopped an attacker in the UK (I believe) from attacking a foid, only to then get called a racist by said foid, because her assailant was brown. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Peak soy and foid interaction. :soy::foidSoy::feelsclown:

Same as that simp who stopped an attacker in the UK (I believe) from attacking a foid, only to then get called a racist by said foid, because her assailant was brown. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Peak soy and foid interaction. :soy::foidSoy::feelsclown:
alright that's too much right there

So nobody's gunna blame the drunk fuck who thinks he can talk shit to someone half his size and try and get physical jfl he's probably gunna use the excuse of being drunk. This is why I can't stand people who drink i hope the white knights beat him unconscious
The foid would have deserved the beating tho

I wonder if people would have defended me if I had been in the same situation has her. assuming im a weak scrawny male with the strength of a woman.

Look I mean he shouldn't have behaved that way, but what was funny was the way they all sprung into action immediately, as if they were conditioned to, like Ivan Pavlov and his dogs.

Look I mean he shouldn't have behaved that way, but what was funny was the way they all sprung into action immediately, as if they were conditioned to, like Ivan Pavlov and his dogs.
Yeah true if it was a short ugly man they definitely wouldn't have came to the rescue

Fuck those cucks for getting in his way. No one is entitled to protection. If a foid was about to attack a man, rostie bystanders would sit and laugh, yet expect us to help them when the opposite happens.

Simps, cucks, and white-knights are every bit as reprehensible cretins as foids themselves :feelsseriously: :feelsjuice:

Source of women’s power tbh. It’s not their holes. They can reliably expect a pack of white knights to materialize and rush to their defense. Women are the way they are cause dumbass simps defend their behavior via violence aimed at other men, all while thinking it’s gonna get them pussy.

I'm inclined to agree.

Physical and sexual abuse on women is NOT cool, no matter how many retards here say it is

I'm inclined to agree.

Physical and sexual abuse on women is NOT cool, no matter how many retards here say it is
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Reddit is that way ----->

Gigacuck :feelsseriously: :feelshaha:

Source of women’s power tbh. It’s not their holes. They can reliably expect a pack of white knights to materialize and rush to their defense. Women are the way they are cause dumbass simps defend their behavior via violence aimed at other men, all while thinking it’s gonna get them pussy.
That's the only reason rosties are so confident in public, they would be humble and not dress like whores in public if it wasn't for random simps they feel like they can depend on almost everywhere In public.
I'm inclined to agree.

Fuck whores, they don't deserve more protection than men.
I hope that rostie gets raped. You don't even know why he was shouting at her but still blindly defend her because she has a hole. If it were a drunk guy yelling at a guy half his size and got in his face you wouldn't say anything.

Last edited:
If it were a drunk guy yelling at a guy half his size and got in his face you wouldn't say anything.
I remember very similar video posted here recently except it was 3 black guys punching out a white guy instead of woman.

Everyone here was cheering on the nigs

I remember very similar video posted here recently except it was 3 black guys punching out a white guy instead of woman.

Everyone here was cheering on the nigs
Most sane people wouldn't have cheered them on for attacking a guy just for insulting them and being loud. Plus, it's not the job of cucks to fight foid's battles.

it is what it is.

my biggest issue is with cucks hounding me. have to deal with violence just because i don't fit into society (into the normie gynocracy)

Jfl if that was here in America, that dude woulda got his ass beat the very moment he got on her face and started talking. Because the level of simpism and white knightism is through the roof here.

Is that foid asian cant see because of shitty camera also the guys coming to aid are ethnics

Ethnic males think they'll get rewarded with white pussy if they stand up for a white cum toilet :feelsohh:

She's obviously a strong independent woman that supports equality. Why would she need a bunch of fags taking over control of a situation she could have easily handled herself? She probably went online and spoke how sexist it was for those fags to jump in to help her.

OUR GODDESS , WE MUST PROTECT OUR GODDESS AT ALL COSTS

AFTER THAT KNEELING BEFORE HER AND THANKING HER FOR LETTING US SAVE HER

kek fucking world , these simps man...

@PPEcel @ItsOver4cel @Broly

Ethnic males think they'll get rewarded with white pussy if they stand up for a white cum toilet :feelsohh:
Retarded soyfags. We need more videos of whiteknights getting beaten and knocked out to go viral to scare those worthless cucks from trying to gang up on a man who stands up for himself against a toilet.

We need more videos of whiteknights getting beaten and knocked out to go viral to scare those worthless cucks from trying to gang up on a man who stands up for himself against a toilet.
they don't exist

OUR GODDESS , WE MUST PROTECT OUR GODDESS AT ALL COSTS

AFTER THAT KNEELING BEFORE HER AND THANKING HER FOR LETTING US SAVE HER

kek fucking world , these simps man...

@PPEcel @ItsOver4cel @Broly
Whiteknighting for a rostie is a guaranteed way not to get pussy, those cuckcels dried her pussy more than sand paper. Chads beat rosties like bongo drums, and they never cry for cucks or report them.
they don't exist
I've seen some but they get censored when they go too viral.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back