Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Violent anti-incel feminist extremist women joined my discord

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
shes a 2/10 fat midget dating a 6'5 6+/10 guy, making fun of incels, and her brother looks more feminine than her

2022 in a nutshell

im considering banning her but im not sure about public reaction

also seems all the women in my server are in relationships, yet all the men singles. so weird. I feel like i need to do something

Last edited:
I have so many questions…

link to discord?

You can always find an excuse, if she expresses hate speech towards Incels then she shouldn't be welcome.

Why do you have a cucked server? Change the rules and make it a based server, and kick out the feminist cunts and soyfags.

Why do you have a cucked server? Change the rules and make it a based server, and kick out the feminist cunts and soyfags.
True I need to do it but it takes certain confidence to go against the waves

shes a 2/10 fat midget dating a 6'5 6+/10 guy, making fun of incels, and her brother looks more feminine than her

2022 in a nutshell

im considering banning her but im not sure about public reaction

also seems all the women in my server are in relationships, yet all the men singles. so weird. I feel like i need to do something
Lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: