Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Violence is the answer

SUFFOCATE

SUFFOCATE

quest to be a hentai protag
The other week I decided to take the plunge and go with one of my only friends to a house party. Never been to a party so thought it might be a fun once type of experience

:feelshaha:

Never leave your house brocels

My friend is probably normie-HTN, he gets laid if he tries hard enough. He’s probably about 5’9, white, polish guy.

He goes up to this mutt foid. Not too ugly for a half breed, maybe a 6/10 or so. They chat for a while.

He ends up getting real drunk. Blackout level. I’m still stood awkwardly off to the side since I know no one else in the room and my only friend is now smashed.

He goes back to this girl and grabs her by the hair, hard. He locked her head in place forcing her to look at him in the face. I have no idea what he was saying to her, I wasn’t close enough to hear, but she was clearly in a lot of pain. Everytime she tried to move away from him, he would grab her hair again, or her side and force her to be against him. She looked scared of him, and looked like she was crying somewhat. Though I couldn’t tell for sure.

I considered saying something but decided to let the foid suffer :feelsdevil:

He wouldn’t let her leave him for about 20 minutes and was purposefully causing her more and more pain.

You’d think that he would get kicked out or something.

No.

I found out today that she had found his snapchat and they’ve been chatting since then and probably meeting up to fuck :feelswhat:

Even now he jokes about how he pulled some of her hair out and made her cry first time meeting her and she still wants to sleep with him.

You heard it here first. Just assault foids at parties and they’ll be down to let you injure them in bed too :ahegao:

This just proves JBW. An ethnic would get lynched if he did this.

Only applies to chad

Let me correct you. Violence is the answer. For attractive males

Niggers have been beating their wives since the dawn of time.
They can only get away with beating sheboons. A nigger beating a non-black woman will end badly for him.

This. It only worked cause your friend was hot to begin with, OP

They can only get away with beating sheboons. A nigger beating a non-black woman will end badly for him.
True, especially nowadays.
Thugmaxxing is legit even for a 3/10, though it's not like anyone on this forum could pull it off.

This. It only worked cause your friend was hot to begin with, OP
Oh yeah definitely. This whole thing isn’t a serious takeaway of ‘go and beat up a foid it will get you laid’

If he was any shorter, any less facially attractive, he’d have got jumped and be in prison no doubt

Thugmaxxing is legit even for a 3/10, though it's not like anyone on this forum could pull it off.
Not all thughs get laid and those you do tend to be very attractive, i thought why women like lowlifes more than me all my life. And i saw them and they looked better than me, so yeah. Looks can be deceiving.

Violent chad only

It was always the answer, always will be

Im a lowlife yet im rotting. Clown Ass world
Not all thughs get laid and those you do tend to be very attractive, i thought why women like lowlifes more than me all my life. And i saw them and they looked better than me, so yeah. Looks can be deceiving.

Stand up and shout "Violence Now!" Government puppets must be brought down!

I cannot comprehend on an incel can have friends or atleast a sexhaver friend, it is very funny to imagine how pathetic the sexhaver must think the incel is, very cryptic the reason, violence only works with lucky oofy

I cannot comprehend on an incel can have friends or atleast a sexhaver friend, it is very funny to imagine how pathetic the sexhaver must think the incel is, very cryptic the reason, violence only works with lucky oofy
Luckily my friend is quite alright to my face at least. Bit of a showoff but I can cope since he’s fun to hang out with.

I’ve got no doubt he laughs about me behind my back to his normie friends but that’s the cope you have to have to not be alone everyday :feelshaha:

Luckily my friend is quite alright to my face at least. Bit of a showoff but I can cope since he’s fun to hang out with.

I’ve got no doubt he laughs about me behind my back to his normie friends but that’s the cope you have to have to not be alone everyday :feelshaha:
Better to be alone than spending time with another guy, i still cannot comprehend how a male would be fun to hang out with, usually males hang around together to affirm their own status and experiences on their life, in that case i do not get it between an incel and a successful sexhaver, but even with an incel with another incel it is still not comprehensible to me why would be fun to be with another male rather than just your own presence. Not comprehensible but you do you.

Personality is a fucking meme. :feelskek:

violence is the solution for everything. That's why the state can do what he wants, he has the most power.

If you’re ever going to commit violence it’s either against others or yourself. Make your choice.

I used to have a "friend" group before covid and they would always put me down when foids were around, I guess to elevate themselves. They stopped contacting me after covid started and haven't tried to reconnect since, so I guess they never gave a shit anyway jfl.

If you're incel you are disposable even to other men, unless they too are incel