Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Violence against men in anime

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
If you don't watch anime, good for you. It's degenerate trash that isn't worthy of anybody's time.

Anyway, as a bored retard, I often watch anime and I absolutely hate it how casual violence against men is in anime. Virtually every episode of a comedy anime has some sort of violence against a male, often times without any reason, many times even cause the guy just looked in her direction. Hell, many times he didn't even do anything, didn't even fucking look at the girl, and he gets hit and abused.

It's honestly so infuriating it made me stop watching some series, and this phenomenon is everywhere. God forbid any males fight back though, that's a rarity. Women as always are coddled and catered to, just like in fucking real life.

It's not just anime where this phenomenon persists. It's in all existing western media where men are beaten by females because they're "sexist" the media loves to beat the man any chance it gets.
I'm in the same boat as you, a bored male who tries to waste time many people I know (who are major fucking beta cucks btw) love anime and everything to do with it.

I think violence against women is common enough in Anime and Manga. Ever read Berserk (the original anime is decent enough) ?

And dont forget hentai especially with all of the doujinshi.

Tbh all the shit I brought up is purely fantasy whereas any anime depicting realistic scenarios are as you describe OP, but that is just the world we live in.

It's not just anime where this phenomenon persists. It's in all existing western media where men are beaten by females because they're "sexist" the media loves to beat the man any chance it gets.
Anime takes it to extremes though. A man getting his eyes gouged by a woman cause he accidentally walked in while she was wiping a stain off her shirt would be perfectly normal in anime.
I think violence against women is common enough in Anime and Manga. Ever read Berserk (the original anime is decent enough) ?

And dont forget hentai especially with all of the doujinshi.
It's not seen as something normal or as a joke though, that happens in a more serious context. In all comedy anime, hurting and mutilating men is seen as funny and expected.

Most people that watch anime are cucked incels.

watching animu with male characters

I don't really see this tbh

Yeah, women hitting men is a common trope in anime, I dislike it as well. I dislike when the pretty boy hits the girl too, like in chuu2.

But my favorite animes don't contain such barbarism.

death to weeb cucks tbh

They are just tsunderes,but I agree

its cause most japanese men are low t and like femdom i got nothing against it tbh its hot

Yeah, women hitting men is a common trope in anime, I dislike it as well. I dislike when the pretty boy hits the girl too, like in chuu2.

But my favorite animes don't contain such barbarism.
Remember when Rei hit Shinji? That scene wasn't for comedy though. I dont remember if Asuka ever hit Baka Shinji. She ought to have done it as she is an OG tsundere.

Almost 100 percent of anime produced today is recycled overused cliche garbage. Idk how people still watch it sometimes.

Remember when Rei hit Shinji? That scene wasn't for comedy though. I dont remember if Asuka ever hit Baka Shinji. She ought to have done it as she is an OG tsundere.
Asuka never slapped Shinji in the face but she kicked him in that blackout episode and hit him in various other ways through the series.

In Gunbuster there's two hitting scenes as well. Those are my two favorite animes, shit.

Never bothered to watch it, never knew if it was worth it or not.

Yeah I don't watch too much anime these days. I'm pretty selective with what I watch. If a show bores me by 3 episodes I drop it, no reason for me to waste time on trashy shows.

Asuka never slapped Shinji in the face but she kicked him in that blackout episode and hit him in various other ways through the series.

In Gunbuster there's two hitting scenes as well. Those are my two favorite animes, shit.
It's all good though because Shinji gets his revenge.

Fighting is for men, it's "normal" for them to be the primary victim of violence. What is abnormal, and that is something i cannot stand, is women fighting men.

Based old anime knew this too:

But feminism has infected Japan too it seems.

Last edited:
That's why I'm VERY picky about the anime I watch. The anime I watch doesn't feature any of that because it's retarded. Because of my pickiness my list of completed anime relatively low. You just got to dig around the garbage before you find the diamonds.

These, all media is like this, anime isn't really as bad as some tbh.

All western media is cucked and most Eastern is too. Goblin Slayer was pretty cool.

You should check out Grisaia. The MC is based and isnt a generic low t cuck that gets abused by foids as you describe.

If you don't watch anime, good for you. It's degenerate trash that isn't worthy of anybody's time.

Anyway, as a bored retard, I often watch anime and I absolutely hate it how casual violence against men is in anime. Virtually every episode of a comedy anime has some sort of violence against a male, often times without any reason, many times even cause the guy just looked in her direction. Hell, many times he didn't even do anything, didn't even fucking look at the girl, and he gets hit and abused.

It's honestly so infuriating it made me stop watching some series, and this phenomenon is everywhere. God forbid any males fight back though, that's a rarity. Women as always are coddled and catered to, just like in fucking real life.
This is the reason why I don't watch cucked anime. So much of anime is cucked you just have to watch the old school stuff or the stuff that was made by real artists.
I reccommend things like Vampire Hunter D manga/movies, Berserk manga only, shows like death note ergo proxy or gungrave etc. I can't watch the cucked stuff when it's basically "Cute girl harem+cuck who loves being abused by foids." 90 percent of anime is pure cuckoldry. For every 100 mangas there is only 1 cowboy bebop that gets produced with the remaining 99 being pure shit(almost literally with some of the weird fetish anime these idiots crank out)

I would say that despite it's relative low animation quality Fist of the North Star is the best anime ever produced because all the hero characters are actually likeable some of the villains are very relatable whilst some of them are absolute pieces of shit that deserve the horrible deaths they are dealt etc. Fist of the North star is just what true justice looks like. Kenshiro comes off as a mary sue lawfag but he really isn't nothing actually comes easy to him he lost his family and had to do grueling training his entire life to achieve mastery over the art of hokuto shinken and he gets routinely defeated by stronger opponents and faces so much loss and heartbreak. He pretty much is just kung fu jesus.

Last edited:
Anime needs more Kazumas without bullshit like "otoko janai!? ".

Being anti-anime should be considered a form of fakecelism tbh. Anime/manga are literally for jap incels.We are talking about a country where 40% of men are virgins.

Watching anime is low T and iq

Fighting is for men, it's "normal" for them to be the primary victim of violence. What is abnormal, and that is something i cannot stand, is women fighting men.

Based old anime knew this too:

But feminism has infected Japan too it seems.

Used to watch it as a kid and I loved it.
Is anime like that still exist?
Watching that short video, I would download some episodes later.

This is the reason why I don't watch cucked anime. So much of anime is cucked you just have to watch the old school stuff or the stuff that was made by real artists.
I reccommend things like Vampire Hunter D manga/movies, Berserk manga only, shows like death note ergo proxy or gungrave etc. I can't watch the cucked stuff when it's basically "Cute girl harem+cuck who loves being abused by foids." 90 percent of anime is pure cuckoldry. For every 100 mangas there is only 1 cowboy bebop that gets produced with the remaining 99 being pure shit(almost literally with some of the weird fetish anime these idiots crank out)

I would say that despite it's relative low animation quality Fist of the North Star is the best anime ever produced because all the hero characters are actually likeable some of the villains are very relatable whilst some of them are absolute pieces of shit that deserve the horrible deaths they are dealt etc. Fist of the North star is just what true justice looks like. Kenshiro comes off as a mary sue lawfag but he really isn't nothing actually comes easy to him he lost his family and had to do grueling training his entire life to achieve mastery over the art of hokuto shinken and he gets routinely defeated by stronger opponents and faces so much loss and heartbreak. He pretty much is just kung fu jesus.
Finally, someone who seems to appreciate Hokuto no Ken as authorially intended and not just "hehehehe HIDEBU am I funny yet redditors?" or "lol in the anime he always kills the same dude, based comedy anime".
And remember, everything after Raoh's death might as well be fanfiction (even though I cried at some of it jfl @ being a crybaby beta cuck).

even when they're not being sexist it's still played for laughs tbh