Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Vintage BLACKPILL 2011 women freely admitting 80/20 rule

If I saw a female who was hit by a car with her guts leaking out on the side of the road, I would stop to pull out one of her organs and throw it into the road to get smashed under passing vehicle tires and then take a piss on her spilled out guts before walking away like a MGTOW champion.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm just imagining some IncelTears fag reading this and gasping JFL

I would just take the cash out of her wallet while making it look like I was comforting her, then use some of that money to buy some pastries and a vanilla latte Elliot Rodger style

You think that’s 10-15% of men in general, or 10-15% of men in their age range?

If I saw a female who was hit by a car with her guts leaking out on the side of the road, I would stop to pull out one of her organs and throw it into the road to get smashed under passing vehicle tires and then take a piss on her spilled out guts before walking away like a MGTOW champion.

Absolutely based, I miss you brocel, where have you gone?

The good 'ol days where the pressure to virtue signal to potential lurking incels was non-existent and women spoke freely:
View attachment 179097
View attachment 179096
View attachment 179098
View attachment 179099
View attachment 179100View attachment 179103View attachment 179102
View attachment 179101

Over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4