Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Vintage BLACKPILL 2011 women freely admitting 80/20 rule

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
The good 'ol days where the pressure to virtue signal to potential lurking incels was non-existent and women spoke freely:
Screenshot 2019 12 19 Women what percentage of guys would you say you find physically attract

Screenshot 2019 12 19 Women what percentage of guys would you say you find physically attract

Last edited:
Imagine how they look like

Whores would rather be single and drool over the top 10% than consider one of us as an option.

''Most men are really ugly to me.'' and yet they still give men the personality meme.

TALL DARK HANDSOME - the woman mantra
TALLDARKHANDSOME

dark hair and height are mandatory
See? Women don't say "prominent jaw is mandatory", they say "height is mandatory" therefore proving height>everything. And most men that fit into the pareto principle (also known as the 80/20 rule) are tall.

See? Women don't say "prominent jaw is mandatory", they say "height is mandatory" therefore proving height>everything. And most men that fit into the pareto principle (also known as the 80/20 rule) are tall.

Height matters, no one is denying that. The cut off, however, is 5' 8" and not 6'.
''Most men are really ugly to me.'' and yet they still give men the personality meme.

90% of men have really shitty personalities apparently.

If I saw a female who was hit by a car with her guts leaking out on the side of the road, I would stop to pull out one of her organs and throw it into the road to get smashed under passing vehicle tires and then take a piss on her spilled out guts before walking away like a MGTOW champion.

Last edited:
"I'm only attracted to 5% of males" "This is why i'm single TEEHEE" Kill yourself bitch.

height alone does not create attraction its a multiplier. Yeah women might refuse to date a goodlooking manlet just because his height but they also will not date a 6'3 sub5 ogre just because he is tall (there might be exceptions but the exception of GL manlets getting women is much more common than tall ogres getting women). And women don't say their partner must have a sharp jaw but they say their partner must be look good and this %99 implies having at least a decent jaw. I am not saying height isn't important, being tall brings respect but when it comes to women face matters more saying this as a 5'7 person with 4/10 face.

If I saw a female who was hit by a car with her guts leaking out on the side of the road, I would stop to pull out one of her organs and throw it into the road smashed under tires and then take a piss on her spilled out guts before walking away like a MGTOW champion.

Well said.

Nah face and height are equal. You can't be tall and ugly, and you can't be short with a good looking face. You need a good amount of both.

Old but still accurate

You can't be tall and ugly, and you can't be short with a good looking face.
Mate what? :feelsgah:
height alone does not create attraction its a multiplier.
In this compilation of heightpills women express how much they loathe short men, and consequently how much they love tall men.
And women don't say their partner must have a sharp jaw but they say their partner must be look good and this %99 implies having at least a decent jaw.
They don't say "just look good", they say "6ft or swipe left".

What you said doesn't make sense.
I mean women don't have to say just swipe left if you are not goodlooking because they can see how goodlooking men are in dating apps just by looking at their photos. Therefore they don't swipe right on ugly men in the first place so there is no need to type a thing such as just swipe left if you are ugly. On the other hand they can't determine a man's height by his photos alone. How is this not make sense???? lmao

I mean women don't have to say just swipe left if you are not goodlooking because they can see how goodlooking men are in dating apps just by looking at their photos. Therefore they don't swipe right on ugly men in the first place so there is no need to type a thing such as just swipe left if you are ugly. On the other hand they can't determine a man's height by his photos alone. How is this not make sense???? lmao
dont waste your time arguing with that speedcopingmachinecel

More like 90/10 rule

Screenshot 435

giga virtue signal detected on the second page buddy boyo
now she is dating 6'8 manbeast 2 meters wide

If I saw a female who was hit by a car with her guts leaking out on the side of the road, I would stop to pull out one of her organs and throw it into the road to get smashed under passing vehicle tires and then take a piss on her spilled out guts before walking away like a MGTOW champion.
:lul::lul::lul:
IT niggers be like :feels::soy::feels:

Imagine if ur on the lower 20% lmao this whores prefer to die than to fuck us

Screenshot 439

giga atomic vanta blackpill
alpha fucks beta bucks LAW straight out of 2011
"notice that in women in their late teens and early 20's. The ones who are attracted to me(those who see me as sexually attractive, not looking at me as marriage material) don't ask about my employment, my level of education, or about how good I am with children, animals, and If I'm willing to 'commit' to them."
fresh for alpha males leftover for beta males
it never began

2011 is considered vintage now?

Why do all women have an audacity to feel entitled to top of 20% males despite most of them looking like shit?

dont waste your time arguing with that speedcopingmachinecel
Speecopingtrucel is the cringiest cel out there

View attachment 179161
"notice that in women in their late teens and early 20's. The ones who are attracted to me(those who see me as sexually attractive, not looking at me as marriage material) don't ask about my employment, my level of education, or about how good I am with children, animals, and If I'm willing to 'commit' to them."
it never began
Brutal beforeitbeganpill

Why do all women have an audacity to feel entitled to top of 20% males despite most of them looking like shit?
If only you knew how deep women narcissism is. It's basically the "humans" who put products on their face everyday to get pumped and dumped by the same low IQ chads, what you thought ?

You're too much of a height coper.
Tall and ugly = TRUECEL

Whores would rather be single and drool over the top 10% than consider one of us as an option.
Of course, she'd come but in her late 30s, when she's done with riding countless cocks in her 20s.

Whats funny is that most of the other 80% guys arent ugly are in good shape and have decent jobs these foids just think they deserve a god in a humans body.

See? Women don't say "prominent jaw is mandatory", they say "height is mandatory" therefore proving height>everything.

And one girl in OP's examples said "most men are really ugly to me" I guess I can extrapolate that to "height doesn't matter face is everything" since she didn't mention height.

Look, I understand how desperate you are to try and make it seem like tall guys can't be incel even if they're ugly despite the large number of ugly tall truecels who can't get an obese woman despite extreme effort (myself included in that demographic since anything over 6' is tall by your standards and obese women have rejected me), but you're really grasping at straws here. Of course since your theories are bullshit, that's pretty much all you can do since reality is not on your side. Remember how you kept insisting that VERY obviously photoshopped pic of sanza was real despite it being obvious to literally everyone else it was shopped to hell and back? I had to spell it out for you before you finally realized and accepted it.

Getting back to the original point, women care about face more than anything but they don't analyze facial features like blackpilled incels, and PSLers do. They don't say "That guy is attractive because the angle of his ramus" they just say he's "he's hot as fuck". They don't look at a pretty boy and say "I love his canthal tilt and compact midface" they just say "omg he's cute as fuck". They don't look at an incel and think "he's ugly due to his long midface and bulbous nose" they just say he's "ugly" or "creepy" (which anyone with even entry level knowledge of the blackpill knows is code for "ugly").

And one girl in OP's examples said "most men are really ugly to me" I guess I can extrapolate that to "height doesn't matter face is everything" since she didn't mention height.

Look, I understand how desperate you are to try and make it seem like tall guys can't be incel even if they're ugly despite the large number of ugly tall truecels who can't get an obese woman despite extreme effort (myself included in that demographic since anything over 6' is tall by your standards and obese women have rejected me), but you're really grasping at straws here. Of course since your theories are bullshit, that's pretty much all you can do since reality is not on your side.

Getting back to the original point, women care about face more than anything but they don't analyze facial features like blackpilled incels, and PSLers do. They don't say "That guy is attractive because the angle of his ramus" they just say he's "he's hot as fuck". They don't look at a pretty boy and say "I love his canthal tilt and compact midface" they just say "omg he's cute as fuck". They don't look at an incel and think "he's ugly due to his long midface and bulbous nose" they just say he's "ugly" or "creepy" (which anyone with even entry level knowledge of the blackpill knows is code for "ugly").
The percentage of ugly tall guys on this forum who have tried to hit on women, especially the fattest or ugliest of them, is very few. I've asked many of them here, and it turns out they have never hit on a woman. They may be fat also. And there's no proof of them being ugly. Who knows, maybe it's someone with a 4/10 face calling himself unattractive even though he mogs 90% of the people.

But you forgot the fact that being tall in and of itself is hot (masculine). And being short is feminine (unattractive). Women hate short men so much, they love tall men so much. Women say "6ft or swipe left" not "nice face or swipe left".
I mean women don't have to say just swipe left if you are not goodlooking because they can see how goodlooking men are in dating apps just by looking at their photos.
But being tall means being good-looking, being short means being bad-looking. Let's not forget the fact that women exaggerate their own height on dating apps to intimidate manlets. There was a post back on braincels with someone mentioning that women in his region are about 5'3"-5'4" (1,60-1,63m) and on dating apps the average was 5'7" (1,70m). Let's not forget that women wear heels in real life to intimidate manlets.
And women don't say their partner must have a sharp jaw but they say their partner must be look good and this %99 implies having at least a decent jaw.
Looking good means being tall. There are tons of tall men with below average faces that get treated better by women than there are short men with above average faces.

Last edited:
But being tall means being good-looking

This is one of the dumbest things I've read on this forum, and that's saying a lot. I've been called "ugly" by girls so many times it would make your head spin and I'm 6'1. You honestly think women think a guy with a sub4 face who's over 6'0 is somehow "good looking"? Just lol.

View attachment 179161
it never began
even before tinder they still had smartphones
even before smartphones they still had desktop PCs

a lot of guys needed to find their match in the late 90s to VERY early 00s in order to make it, because they would not be able to compete after that

This is one of the dumbest things I've read on this forum
That's because incel forums are filled with tallfags (tall dudes who announce their height) who have never hit on a woman or are fatcels. It doesn't take a genius to see how women are usually teehee'ing around tall guys and are avoiding short guys (treating them with disdain). It doesn't take a genius to look around and see that short men are the butt of the jokes and tall men get mocked much less. The thing is a lot of these femcels tallfags on this forum (who have never hit on a woman IRL) are saying "face>height" because if they admitted that height is the most important trait they would admit they are attractive and therefore fakecels.
I've been called "ugly" by girls so many times it would make your head spin and I'm 6'1.
Would depend on how subhuman it is. For the 188cm dude to have less SMV he would be required to look like this:
In every other case, once the 188cm dude stands next to the 173cm guy he will make him look like a kid and therefore mog him.
You honestly think women think a guy with a sub4 face who's over 6'0 is somehow "good looking"?
I don't think he could be considered chad, but tall men don't face problems with dating. Here's a link with height percentiles calculator (by country):

And to any tallfag reading this: I'm willing to show my 5/10 face publicly on this forum with paper verification (with my username and date written on the paper). If you want to prove that you're ugly show your face too. Fair game.

You're acting like women only have ONE requirement and will overlook everything else if that one requirement is met. Women have MANY requirements and if you fail to meet one, it's over.

I'll spell this out for you because you have a history of not understanding things unless it's done so for you.

"I won't date x" ≠ "I will date everything but x"

But you're taking "no guys under 6ft" to mean "I will date literally any guy over 6ft no matter how ugly he is because height is my sole requirement".

If a woman said "I don't date indian guys" would you take that to mean "I will date ANY man of ANY other ethnicity besides indian no matter how ugly he is."?

That's because incel forums are filled with tallfags (tall dudes who announce their height) who have never hit on a woman or are fatcels. It doesn't take a genius to see how women are usually teehee'ing around tall guys and are avoiding short guys (treating them with disdain). It doesn't take a genius to look around and see that short men are the butt of the jokes and tall men get mocked much less. The thing is a lot of these femcels tallfags on this forum (who have never hit on a woman IRL)

You keep saying all the tall guys on here never hit on a woman, yet ignore the ones like me who have approached many women including landwhales only to be rejected every single time.

but tall men don't face problems with dating.

You keep authoritatively stating this but the fact that there are so many tall incels proves you wrong. You claim none of them have approached even though we're telling you otherwise.

And to any tallfag reading this: I'm willing to show my 5/10 face publicly on this forum with paper verification (with my username and date written on the paper). If you want to prove that you're ugly show your face too.

I don't need some 2019cel to verify my ugliness. My ugliness was verified by all of the girls who have called me ugly over the years, and the many many more who have rejected me.

You keep saying all the tall guys on here never hit on a woman, yet ignore the ones like me who have approached many women including landwhales only to be rejected every single time.
I didn't ignore you, that's why I said in the parenthesis "who have never hit on a woman IRL".
You keep authoritatively stating this but the fact that there are so many tall incels proves you wrong. You claim none of them have approached even though we're telling you otherwise.
Of course I don't take screenshots of every single tall dude who tells me they've never hit on a woman.
I don't need some 2019cel to verify my ugliness. My ugliness was verified by all of the girls who have called me ugly over the years, and the many many more who have rejected me.
I expected you to not show your face.
You're acting like women only have ONE requirement and will overlook everything else if that one requirement is met. Women have MANY requirements and if you fail to meet one, it's over.

I'll spell this out for you because you have a history of not understanding things unless it's done so for you.

"I won't date x" ≠ "I will date everything but x"

But you're taking "no guys under 6ft" to mean "I will date literally any guy over 6ft no matter how ugly he is because height is my sole requirement".

If a woman said "I don't date indian guys" would you take that to mean "I will date ANY man of ANY other ethnicity besides indian no matter how ugly he is."?

Last edited:
This is the funniest and the most based post I've seen this week
full

THANKS FOR THE CANCER

What's new? Women give their best years to the most attractive men and then manipulate some average guy out of his resources in their 30s or 40s. I've experienced it personally, I've gotten rejected by women who are also unattractive like me. It's the clearest evidence there is of the fact that unattractive women would rather be single than to be with a man who is just as unattractive as them and it's not even fair to begin with because unattractive women have the option of having one night stands or even relationships in some cases with guys who are attractive. Leaving unattractive males to live unfulfilled and ostracized lives. Ugly and average males are oppressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back