Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vinland Saga gets bad before they go to the namesake???

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★
So I just marathoned the first 54 chapters of Vinland Saga and it's good. But I know that later on there's tranny ideology, an atheism chapter that I read through and Thorfinn says that he has no enemies. I have already reached the plot point where some people said it declines in quality, and the scans say it's the end of the Prologue Arc. Also, it's supposed to be Thorfinn's story but I could only facepalm whenever he did things for example gouging out Thorkell's eye when he had won the duel, him being le sigma male volcel despite being 18 and the biggest one, attacking Canute out of grief. Maybe the story is just not for me if I dislike major character moments.

What are your thoughts on the franchise? Who knows, maybe the monk speech is peak fiction and I'm just too daft to "get it". I was on the ride for the tight action and astute gambits after all.

It's propaganda meant to pacify men. Probably approved by governments, even. That's why AOT ending was changed by author. Can't have content that empowers men to be conquerors and nationalists.

It's propaganda meant to pacify men. Probably approved by governments, even. That's why AOT ending was changed by author. Can't have content that empowers men to be conquerors and nationalists.

Actually strong 1st reply

with aot i might agree but Vinland saga's message is what the author actually believes in. that ain't elite propaganda

No different than Christianity
"Just turn the other cheek bro!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back