Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vin Diesel accused of rape

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
He is now old and not even a B - celeb but still imagine what could happen to you if you someday manage to get sex and foid regrets it.
Look at this video, an no, she is not beautiful nor sexy, just an average cumdumpster:

View: https://youtu.be/yQ9QkFxC0sc

View: https://twitter.com/sillywackyboy/status/1737932767181131789?

:feelsclown:

An interesting turn of events that those allegations were only made now that dementia is hitting him hard and it's questionable how much and how well he can defend himself from them:feelsseriously:.

Fucking vultures:feelswhat::feelsseriously::fuk:.

An interesting turn of events that those allegations were only made now that dementia is hitting him hard and it's questionable how much and how well he can defend himself from them:feelsseriously:.

FREE VIN DIESEL/DON TORETTO POWER!!!!!

I don’t give a flying fuck about some bald sexhaver

Women are parasites who can't get real jobs, so they resort to being whores online or ruining Men's lives with accusations without proof, no surprise here....

Damn he really got dementia? Thats unfortunate. Also i see nothing wrong in thia video what a dumb whore the tweeter

This happens to a lot of celebrities who piss off the kikes. Suddenly there will be allegations out of nowhere

he is gonna go from living in beverly hills to living in jail? vin diesel is probably gonna rope.

Damn he really got dementia? Thats unfortunate. Also i see nothing wrong in thia video what a dumb whore the tweeter
Fuck, I just checked and he's OK, I got him mixed up with Bruce Willis:feelskek::lul:.

Over for me, can't tell bald action movie stars apart anymore:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

No Fast and Furious 11 :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: